starting strength gym
Page 1810 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 81013101710176018001808180918101811181218201860191023102810 ... LastLast
Results 18,091 to 18,100 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    I'm 47.ive never thought to suck water in the shower up my nose, and honestly can't think why anyone would. But, hey, maybe I should try. Seems like I would be coughing for an hour after though.

And if your nose is conjested, how in the world do you suck anything up?!
    Congestion is the reason I do it. Regardless of the season, I seem to be clogged up every morning. If I'm really backed up, to the point that I cant draw the water through, I suck up what I can, plug both nostrils with my thumb and index finger for several seconds and then blow 'em out. Sometimes I do that a few times in order to free up my nasal passages, but that little morning routine keeps me breathing freely all day. I will concede that waterboarding myself every day took some getting used to, but other than the initial slight discomfort of water being sucked through there, it is no big deal at all.

BBC News - Omicron: Half of colds will be Covid, warn UK researchers
    Omicron: Half of colds will be Covid, warn UK researchers - BBC News

Well there we have it... Confirmation that covid is a common cold.

Everybody needs to read this. Shit we kinda half-knew, but any of you with dead older loved ones they killed in the hospital need your hatred refreshed.

Upon admission to a once-trusted hospital, American patients with COVID-19 become virtual prisoners, subjected to a rigid treatment protocol with roots in Ezekiel Emanuel’s “Complete Lives System” for rationing medical care in those over age 50. They have a shockingly high mortality rate. How and why is this happening, and what can be done about it?

As exposed in audio recordings, hospital executives in Arizona admitted meeting several times a week to lower standards of care, with coordinated restrictions on visitation rights. Most COVID-19 patients’ families are deliberately kept in the dark about what is really being done to their loved ones.

The combination that enables this tragic and avoidable loss of hundreds of thousands of lives includes (1) The CARES Act, which provides hospitals with bonus incentive payments for all things related to COVID-19 (testing, diagnosing, admitting to hospital, use of remdesivir and ventilators, reporting COVID-19 deaths, and vaccinations) and (2) waivers of customary and long-standing patient rights by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).

In 2020, the Texas Hospital Association submitted requests for waivers to CMS. According to Texas attorney Jerri Ward, “CMS has granted ‘waivers’ of federal law regarding patient rights. Specifically, CMS purports to allow hospitals to violate the rights of patients or their surrogates with regard to medical record access, to have patient visitation, and to be free from seclusion.” She notes that “rights do not come from the hospital or CMS and cannot be waived, as that is the antithesis of a ‘right.’ The purported waivers are meant to isolate and gain total control over the patient and to deny patient and patient’s decision-maker the ability to exercise informed consent.”

Creating a “National Pandemic Emergency” provided justification for such sweeping actions that override individual physician medical decision-making and patients’ rights. The CARES Act provides incentives for hospitals to use treatments dictated solely by the federal government under the auspices of the NIH. These “bounties” must paid back if not “earned” by making the COVID-19 diagnosis and following the COVID-19 protocol.

The hospital payments include:

A “free” required PCR test in the Emergency Room or upon admission for every patient, with government-paid fee to hospital.
    Added bonus payment for each positive COVID-19 diagnosis.
    Another bonus for a COVID-19 admission to the hospital.
    A 20 percent “boost” bonus payment from Medicare on the entire hospital bill for use of remdesivir instead of medicines such as Ivermectin.
    Another and larger bonus payment to the hospital if a COVID-19 patient is mechanically ventilated.
    More money to the hospital if cause of death is listed as COVID-19, even if patient did not die directly of COVID-19.
    A COVID-19 diagnosis also provides extra payments to coroners.
    CMS implemented “value-based” payment programs that track data such as how many workers at a healthcare facility receive a COVID-19 vaccine. Now we see why many hospitals implemented COVID-19 vaccine mandates. They are paid more.

Outside hospitals, physician MIPS quality metrics link doctors’ income to performance-based pay for treating patients with COVID-19 EUA drugs. Failure to report information to CMS can cost the physician 4% of reimbursement.

Because of obfuscation with medical coding and legal jargon, we cannot be certain of the actual amount each hospital receives per COVID-19 patient. But Attorney Thomas Renz and CMS whistleblowers have calculated a total payment of at least $100,000 per patient.

What does this mean for your health and safety as a patient in the hospital?

There are deaths from the government-directed COVID treatments. For remdesivir, studies show that 71–75 percent of patients suffer an adverse effect, and the drug often had to be stopped after five to ten days because of these effects, such as kidney and liver damage, and death. Remdesivir trials during the 2018 West African Ebola outbreak had to be discontinued because death rate exceeded 50%. Yet, in 2020, Anthony Fauci directed that remdesivir was to be the drug hospitals use to treat COVID-19, even when the COVID clinical trials of remdesivir showed similar adverse effects.

In ventilated patients, the death toll is staggering. A National Library of Medicine January 2021 report of 69 studies involving more than 57,000 patients concluded that fatality rates were 45 percent in COVID-19 patients receiving invasive mechanical ventilation, increasing to 84 percent in older patients. Renz announced at a Truth for Health Foundation Press Conference that CMS data showed that in Texas hospitals, 84.9% percent of all patients died after more than 96 hours on a ventilator.

Then there are deaths from restrictions on effective treatments for hospitalized patients. Renz and a team of data analysts have estimated that more than 800,000 deaths in America’s hospitals, in COVID-19 and other patients, have been caused by approaches restricting fluids, nutrition, antibiotics, effective antivirals, anti-inflammatories, and therapeutic doses of anti-coagulants.

We now see government-dictated medical care at its worst in our history since the federal government mandated these ineffective and dangerous treatments for COVID-19, and then created financial incentives for hospitals and doctors to use only those “approved” (and paid for) approaches.

Our formerly trusted medical community of hospitals and hospital-employed medical staff have effectively become “bounty hunters” for your life. Patients need to now take unprecedented steps to avoid going into the hospital for COVID-19.

Patients need to take active steps to plan before getting sick to use early home-based treatment of COVID-19 that can help you save your life.

This is one of several reasons I'm seriously considering cancelling my health insurance.

At this point, I don't plan on seeing a doctor ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    This is one of several reasons I'm seriously considering cancelling my health insurance.

At this point, I don't plan on seeing a doctor ever again.
    I would say, unless something is bleeding heavily or something is broken, stay away from the butchers. You run a 50-50 chance of death or adverse effects from them even in normal times.

Probably Malones most important interview. He describes in depth the history of his credentials and puts to shame the weak lies, defamation and slander that the Israeli "Minstery of Sickness" put out against him. Many more important and pertinent issues are also discussed. Also Kits, check out around minute 47 where he said he had covid twice.
    Deep Dive with Inventor of mRNA Vaxx Technology After Israel Ministry of Health Tries to Debunk Him

And another little thing to cheer you up about the USA: Jan. 6 Prisoners in Lockdown: Greene Calls for Landerkin's Termination - UncoverDC

The Jan. 6 prisoners are allegedly in lockdown, and Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene wants Deputy Warden Landerkin terminated due to unfair treatment and abuse of the 38 detainees. Greene and thirteen of her colleagues sent a letter to Mayor Bowser in D.C. requesting the termination of Kathleen Landerkin. Landerkin is the Deputy Warden of Operations at the Central Treatment Facility (CTF) in Washington, D.C., where the Jan. 6 detainees are held for pre-trial hearings.

Last week the Jan. 6 detainees were allegedly placed on lockdown. Greene posted a series of text messages on her Instagram account allegedly sent from one of the prisoners to his mother. The detainee says he is in solitary confinement, on 23/1 lockdown, unable to shower or make calls.

... There seem to be connections between the Whitmer kidnapping plot and Jan. 6 involving FBI agents who infiltrated both events. The Michigan operation was called “Operation Cold Snap.” However, there is a difference between how the agents’ cases are being handled and how the Jan. 6 detainee cases are being treated. Julie Kelly, who writes for American Greatness, and Darren Beattie, who runs Revolver News, both claim they have evidence of connections between Michigan’s Whitmer “kidnapping plot” and the events of Jan. 6. Beattie says FBI agents who infiltrated both events are not being charged.

On Wednesday’s War Room, Kelly told Steve Bannon that Steven D’Antuono— lead FBI agent of the Detroit FBI field office in charge of the Whitmer kidnapping investigation—was subsequently promoted to the D.C. field office “a week after the arrests were made in the Whitmer case.” Kelly says D’Antuono “took that job on Oct. 13, and that is the office that is now overseeing the prosecution of the Jan. 6 investigation for the DOJ.” A Jan. 26, 2021 press release confirms he is the FBI Washington Field Office Assistant Director in Charge of the Jan. 6 investigation.
    The Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave?

So...Even though we have significant scientific literature regarding current treatments (not under patent), we now needed to make a new treatment that, of course, will be patented and make loads of money:

FDA authorizes Pfizer's Paxlovid for COVID-19 : Shots - Health News : NPR

So even though, we have significant data that points to current treatments that we have fairly moderate support for, we get this (journalists) who "debunk" them with a propaganda piece:
    Ivermectin: How false science created a Covid '''miracle''' drug - BBC News

Criticism of this propaganda piece: Debunking the BBC debunk of ivermectin - YouTube

Meanwhile, in addition to being told I must take a 3rd shot of a vaccine, or I will be expelled from my masters program (even though my program is currently online), I have just been notified that I have until January 31st to get the 3rd shot, or I will be fired from my job as well.

Cheers

starting strength coach development program
    Adverse effects from typical prescription drugs is another reason. But the good news is, they can prescribe more medications to treat the adverse symptoms from current medications, and so on and so forth.

When I stopped taking Lisinopril for "high blood pressure," after being on it for 30 years, my chronic allergies, sinus infections, ear infections, and sleep apnea miraculously disappeared. Go figure. I wake up in the morning now breathing easily through my nose, and it's a wonderful thing.

I subsequently stopped all other prescription medications for the adverse symptoms from Lisinopril, and have never felt better.

Oh yeah, after back surgery 15 years ago, that doc said never lift weights again. Well, after 5 years of back pain post-op, I started lifting again. No more back pain now.