starting strength gym
Page 1813 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 81313131713176318031811181218131814181518231863191323132813 ... LastLast
Results 18,121 to 18,130 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by GioFerrante View Post
    https://www.voanews.com/a/australia-...-/6361651.html

Is this some hope for this place, or fool's gold?
    The government relaxed the restrictions. So who's still in charge?

Today talked to an acquaintance (male, 50’s) just getting over a bad case of covid. Doubly vaxxed, boosted. Got monoclonal antibodies a few days into it, felt better immediately. Symptoms lingering a few weeks out now.

The Biden admin says the vex must receive due gratitude. Surely it would’ve been worse without it.

But this cannot be the operational readiness intended by the military.

But no ivermectin. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    But no ivermectin. Got it.
    I’m going to suggest it, even at this late stage. He’s taking NSAIDs for inflammation, which also indicates ivermectin. /Can’t hurt./

For anyone wondering where "all this" is leading, I can tell you. We all know this isn't about public health, a pandemic, or even vaccines. It's about getting you (and me) to pledge fealty to a certain Party narrative in order to continue to be allowed to participate in society.

Vaccine passports are the beta-test for an infrastructure that will, in the near future, require citizens to openly and unquestioningly support whatever narratives, practices, or policies the Party demands, or else risk being virtually cancelled from their own lives.

Right now it's "Want access to our university? Show us your vaccine status." Soon it will be "Want access to basic goods and services? Show us where you align regarding critical race theory, anthropogenic climate change, and abortion."

This is 100% what is being rolled out, as we speak. By about 2050, when the demographic changes to the US make it so that those with Enlightentment-type values of individual liberty are in the small minority, that

Good grief. Worst sinus infection of my life in my upper sinus, and my mouth constantly tastes like earwax. Turns out the wife also did have an ear infection, likely. The tizzy over COVID got in the way of that diagnosis, though.

The kids are fine, though, so the wife and I will give them the best Christmas we can, all stuck in the house.

Supply-chain issues.

My bread basket contains different bread because the restaurant can no longer get the original variety. It is better, but different. Jen Saki would call the new buttery-softness a victory.

My lawn-treater sent out a special note to all customers explaining price increases due to labor and material shortages. Not buttery.

There are several other local examples that escape me at the moment.

This is impressive. A fool can agree with identity politics, but same fool can only lie about supply-chain disruption. Which they do.

NY State Assembly Bill A416
    SPONSORED BY PERRY
    CURRENT BILL STATUS - STRICKEN
    Dec 22, 2021 Enacting Clause Stricken

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Today talked to an acquaintance (male, 50’s) just getting over a bad case of covid. Doubly vaxxed, boosted. Got monoclonal antibodies a few days into it, felt better immediately. Symptoms lingering a few weeks out now.

The Biden admin says the vex must receive due gratitude. Surely it would’ve been worse without it.

But this cannot be the operational readiness intended by the military.
    Get yourself a lucky rock

https://media.patriots.win/post/2RYRACdU4BVj.jpeg
    https://media.patriots.win/post/2NpKMva98Cp0.jpeg

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by GioFerrante View Post
    https://assets.publishing.service.go...3_21_09_16.pdf

This is the United Kingdom government report on Covid19 released 9/17/21. I was curious if my logic is faulty here, or anyone else has noticed this. If you turn your attention to pages 19-20, you can see outcomes compared based on vaccination status. At the bottom of the chart are the death counts. If you look at total death counts for fully vaccinated (>14 days post 2nd dose), you can see 1613 deaths. If you look at unvaccinated, you can see 722 total deaths. For a grand total of 2335 total deaths. Of these 2 groups, this would mean 69% of deaths were fully vaccinated folks, and 31% would be for the unvaccinated folks.

Is my logic here sound or am I missing something?
    Based on my very shallow analysis using Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccinations - Statistics and Research - Our World in Data

Population = 67220000
    Vaxed 69% = 46,381,800
    Unvaxed 31% = 20,838,200

Under 50 death
    Vaxed (post 14 days) = 48
    Unvaxed = 132

Over 50 death
    Vaxed ( post 14 days) = 1565
    Unvaxed = 590

(The whole post 14 day thing is a serious problem on its own right)

Over 50 percentage
    Vaxed= 0.003%
    Unvaxed = 0.003%
    ( population cohort number for that demographic unknown. I am using the total population number as the denominator.)

Under 50 percentage
    Vaxed ( post 14 days)= 0.0001%
    Unvaxed = 0.00063%
    Absolute % = practically 0 ( everything is ok let everyone move on and live a normal frikin life)

Relative % = 600% increase for the unvaxed (OMG the unvaxed are dying in the droves. Pandemic of the unvaxed etc ....)

(Disclaimer:
    Take note that I am using the total population number as the denominator simply because I don't know the population number for those age categories. )

Total population
    Percentage of death from vaxed cohort = 0.0035 %
    Percentage of death from unvaxed cohort = 0.0035 %

Another point to take note of:
    Remember this is only death and does not include adverse events, which in some cases, one could argue is worse than death.

Conclusion:
    While my analysis is flawed simply because I don't have access to all numbers that I need. A pattern does arise. And that is. Let's just all move on and live life. Stop the mandates vax passports and lockdowns. They simply don't work!
    Whoever wants to stick this shit in their veins or deltoids (same thing). You have the right to do it, it's your life. Just leave me alone in making my decision not to take it.