starting strength gym
Page 1815 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 81513151715176518051813181418151816181718251865191523152815 ... LastLast
Results 18,141 to 18,150 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    Just tested positive in NC myself. Sore/scratchy throat and achy. Started feeling bad yesterday. At inlaw's home. She 70+ with HBP. I'll be spending Christmas in the bedroom.......
    Best of luck. For the virus everything recommended here has worked for my wife and I, but we were into it by the time the iodine was mentioned. It may help you keep your taste and sinuses intact to try it early. It would be exceptionally worth it for either.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Merry Christmas to all the regulars and forum lurkers, especially those whose family members have succumbed to the fear spells. This evil will be avenged.
    Merry Christmas!

And as Joe Biden says, "let's go Brandon! https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...47807524319235

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...19354444242951

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy your ketracel-white lifestyles!

New study shows vaccines must be given monthly to be effective against Omicron

Not just NY, but SF too seems to have reached it's boiling point:

A Safer San Francisco. Today I am announcing a series of new… | by London Breed | Dec, 2021 | Medium

I guess walking over human feces on your way to work every day and replacing your windshield one too many times will do that to you.

Karl D. writes about the best topics and is often correct where only the best experts succeed. Another good article here. As a young man, dad, and husband, I am fully aware of this issue. The friends/family I know who are 30-40 years old will not be having kids. These people have a hard time keeping a job, relationship, or even a workout routine. I am not calling them lazy either, it just that their heads are so messed up with social media, recreational stuff, or don’t have the money to do what they really want. This topic runs deeper, but none of it looks good. The incoming immigrants will add to the population and make family units, but after the second generation that will be in jeopardy… like he points out in this article.
    I am not sure how this impacts national security, but it will.

Demographics Is Destiny in [Market-Ticker]

Jimmy Dore - Japan's rate is plummeting while South Korea's is increasing. Why?

There's also a good point about how in 2021, the entire US music recording industry was worth $12 Billion and Pfizer's 2021 vaccine revenue alone was $33.5 Billion. Do we think politicians and "the science" could be influenced with that kinda of power?

Merry Christmas everyone. This year I learned our national leaders are, at best, mid-level apparatchiks. Also we must remember that our fearful fellow vaxxed citizens, who sometimes wish us harm, are not evil. Aside from telling some little white lies in their daily lives, they do not tell massive, terrible lies because they are essentially good people who have consciences. Good (yet dumb) people couldn't live with themselves if they told lies which directly caused massive suffering and death. Therefore, they can't even conceive that the people pulling the strings are literal sociopaths who feel no remorse about telling such lies. They just can't believe it - it's not that they don't want to. I put my own dear father in that group of people. Our fellow dummies will come around eventually. Be disgusted with these people, but don't burn your bridges. God bless everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Jimmy Dore - Japan's rate is plummeting while South Korea's is increasing. Why?

There's also a good point about how in 2021, the entire US music recording industry was worth $12 Billion and Pfizer's 2021 vaccine revenue alone was $33.5 Billion. Do we think politicians and "the science" could be influenced with that kinda of power?
    Dore's point is very important, but let me sharpen it: Most charitable interpretation is that they are so committed to the money that they don't mind a lot of dead people to get it. Least charitable interpretation is that they want a lot of dead people. There is quite literally no other analysis that acknowledges the fact that ivermectin is cheap, has been proven safe for human use for 40 years, is virtually impossible to overdose, and has been correlated with drastic reductions in both "cases" and hospitalizations/deaths everywhere in the world it has been made widely available, while countries that have obeyed the pharmaceutical industry continue to see "case" counts rising, even though their latest version of the "pandemic" is just a mild cold.

Son: Dad, is Santa Claus a hoax?

Dad: No, son. Santa Clause is real. If he wasn't, do you know how many people would have to be in on the hoax?

Quote Originally Posted by GioFerrante View Post
    Not just NY, but SF too seems to have reached it's boiling point:

A Safer San Francisco. Today I am announcing a series of new… | by London Breed | Dec, 2021 | Medium

I guess walking over human feces on your way to work every day and replacing your windshield one too many times will do that to you.
    This is unfortunate. I get happy when I think of the smug bastards in San Francisco voting for these people and then having to deal with their decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    I would go for daily. You can never be too safe. The pandemic will end when the people stop complying with everything and no sooner than that. Guys talking about how the “vaccine” is somewhat “effective” against “delta”, but not against “omicron” are playing the game of an existing pandemic and will certainly not get us there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is unfortunate. I get happy when I think of the smug bastards in San Francisco voting for these people and then having to deal with their decisions.
    I do too.

It is common to defend failed policy decisions with claims of “unintended consequences”, the modern language for “shit happens”. It implies good ideas were overcome by random factors. However, for example, “defund the police” was done intentionally with very predictable outcomes.

We have a lot happening with intended consequences and people should always point this out. Shit doesn’t always happen.

starting strength coach development program
    Merry Christmas to everyone here, especially the lurkers, whose opinions would be most welcome here as we all navigate this intentional Madness!

Did not go to church today, neither the Catholic nor Orthodox one, as I didn't want to deal with mask arguments on this special, uniquely American holiday, then I saw Denniger's article and was sickened to see that the Pope, too, in liberal & WEstern Italy, was requiring his parishioners to mask up.

Russians have successfully had Christmas removed from their culture and replaced with New Year's - a dichotomy in our two cultures that can be humorous to paper over as we try to explain it to our daughter. Yet the destruction of Christmas as a cultural tradition in Russia in the 20th century is anything but humorous! We should remain confident in our cultures, throughout the world but especially in the USA, and distrustful of anyone telling us that these Covid changes to our culture and traditions, through the Madness, are simply temporary!

Let's all remember that we (who are against the Madness because of its repulsiveness through the lens of our Republic's norms) are actually quite many, and everytime "We" satisfy the Madness minimally, or don't jeer and mock those who fully support it, we are allowed It to spread and multiply. A "silent majority" ain't gonna cut it this time, and probably never was sufficient - we need to somehow coordinate our actions, like the Canadians in their mall protest (Grande Prairie Alberta mall Protest - YouTube), and elevate our social shaming of the true believers, as this bloke in the UK did: Pepe Lives Matter on Gab: '' - Gab Social .

Merry Christmas to you all once more!