starting strength gym
Page 1824 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 82413241724177418141822182318241825182618341874192423242824 ... LastLast
Results 18,231 to 18,240 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Did you know that 46% of the FDA’s budget is funded by the companies it regulates? When companies apply for approval of their medical device or drug, they pay “industry user fees” to the FDA for their services.

The FDA was fully funded by U.S. taxpayers until 1992 when Congress passed the Prescription Drug User Fee Act which was signed into law by President George H.W. Bush following intense pressure from the HIV/AIDS epidemic.

https://www.fda.gov/media/154548/download

Why is the FDA funded in part by the companies it regulates?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    I’ve gotten a booster (actually a full third dose). None of my lymph nodes are swollen . I’m not sure how that is reconciled by an IQ test or belief.
    How many boosters are you planning to get? keep in mind that pfizer are a corporation that manufacture a consumer product.

On the unrelated subject of "We have 400 million guns we'll be fine" I keep saying that's not going to matter as much as you think. The enemy gets a vote, and the government will escalate to force, they won't start there.

Just spitballing here how it might go.

- They'll declare a formal campaign of "these are the unvaxxed and now we are working on convincing them"

- Every single person will get an invitation sent to them. - Some will take it

- They'll offer money to get vaxxed - Some will take it

- They'll send reminders to those people's friends and families, they may or may not directly name the people, or it'll be a campaign of "you are the most important person in America as only you can convince the holdouts" or some shit - Some will take it

- They'll send surveyers out to homes to "get your opinion" on why you haven't been vaxxed yet - some will take it here

My point is there is a million ways they can ratchet up the pressure. I believe it was referred to as "shaping" when the Marines did it in Fallujah.

Finally you'll have some friendly unarmed deputies sent out to provoke a situation where an unarmed cop is killed. Send enough sheriffs to enough houses and this is guaranteed.
    The media stories will be pre prepared and saturate the country. You know what they'll read, the truth of the incident wont matter but now the holdouts are "dangerous and cop killers" And every single person in the "establishment" of the right will decry and disavow them and the Texan GOP will dutifully introduce legislation to designate these people as dangerous. Then when you go to the store, your license plates will be flagged and Cops will arrest you on an outstanding warrant whilst your arms are full of shopping.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw that someone a few pages back said Australia was calming down.

Lol.

My home state of SA's police force just posted an announcement on FB (this is where they post new updates to the law now BTW) that due to overwhelming demand for tests (A few days ago they encouraged anyone who's a casual contact of anyone to get tested) they were refusing tests to anyone who wasn't symptomatic or a "close" contact. Specifically they said they will not be testing for pre travel purposes. (you need a test to leave the state) Which means that we are now practically locked into the state.

Ivermectin is still a de-wormer/anti-parasitic drug. Well according to Dr Yan Wu the meta analysis is flawed. Could the data be fraudulent?

Debunking Dr John Campbell's "Best Ivermectin Meta-analysis" Video - YouTube

Ethics and integrity in reviewing research: lessons from ivermectin - YouTube

Can somebody here with a head for data analysis have a look at this?

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Maybe before you get your consecutive doses, check which batch they are from. How Bad is my Batch ?
    Barry claims that he thinks that everything that's happened in the last 2 years is due to "political correctness", I personally think he's intentionally obfuscating the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    The one exception is the asshole Fauci saying masks should be permanent on airplanes. I will be glad when he fades off into the sunset, although his ego will never allow him to do so. He's one person, I can honestly say that I think I really do hate.
    He is right. Masks are going to be permanent on airplanes, there is zero chance that you are ever going to fly without a mask ever again. There is a 50-50 chance for permanent masks in trains too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I really enjoy his work. He has a good way of mixing politics with witty humor. He also understands multiple topics, not just one. I wonder what his dislike for Desantis is about? I think the Dems are in a tight spot the next 4 years. The only ones who could mess this up would be the other side. I’m a little nervous how this plays out if DeSantis is unliked, Trump is done,….Rand Paul? We need someone who will say “NO” but can still play in the sandbox with the other politicians. Someone who is likable, but not grandiose about it. Someone who can explain conservative economics without sounding elitist. We need a unicorn, not a RINO. 2024 will be interesting, I think we can win big in 2022 but they(politicians) have to follow through. I feel like the American Conservative is about to bow out and will not stand for unfulfilled promises, if it’s not to late

Has anyone ever heard about the Deagel population forecast? It is a group that accurately predicts population growth and decline for the military. This link I'll share explains its purpose. Well before Covid hysteria they predict in 2025 that the US and other western nations populations will decline a Staggering 70%! Keep in mind Russia and Chinas populations take no such steep declines in same time which would not explain a massive war between the nations. What do all the Western nations have in common? They all use the same covid "vaccine" and have around 70% rates if that is accurate. Does the military expect a massive die off from the poison shots? We know Bill Gates would be very pleased with this outcome.

Deagel 2025 Depopulation Forecast Has Been Scrubbed | Verum Et Inventa

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    How many guns did the kulaks have? We have 400 million.
    My wife's maternal great-grandparents had their own farm and sold milk; nothing huge but like the equivalent of today's self-employed entrepreneur, I suppose. I never heard of how violently their personal property was collectivized, but my mother-in-law, who is only two or so generations removed from that event, only speaks glowingly and remorsefully of the life that was stolen from her in her forties, when the USSR collapsed. So counting the number of malleable minds and the strength of each side's propaganda is probably more practical for future generations, than counting the guns.

BTW there's a hilarious novel called "Nos" by Gogol (not sure if there's a good translation out there) that illustrates and lambastes the collectivization of apartments. I guess those writers were like the expert meme-creators the "Right" has now, but other than feeling smugly correct I'm not sure they had much effect on policy or the direction of their country. So I feel you, TommyGun, we should not under-estimate how far the propagandists and True Believers can push their Madness on a population that just wants to be left the hell alone.

starting strength coach development program
    UK Inches Closer To Eliminating Private Car Ownership

If you think this plan is limited to just the UK, you haven’t been paying attention. There have been other efforts to make private vehicle ownership a thing of the past, including a new measure in Southern California. The 2021 Regional Transportation Plan passed recently by the San Diego Association of Government’s board of directors is a $160 billion initiative just for the metropolitan area to boost public transportation.

That’s a hefty price tag for such a small area, so one of the ways officials have been planning to fund it is by levying a per-mile driving tax against citizens. That was such an unpopular move it was shelved, for now. But I have a funny feeling that driving tax is going to be revisited.