starting strength gym
Page 1827 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 82713271727177718171825182618271828182918371877192723272827 ... LastLast
Results 18,261 to 18,270 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Quote Originally Posted by DanielAcorn View Post
    It's a truly surreal situation.
    It's the frikin Twilight Zone!

Super interesting that there’s some rhetoric now coming from our science overlords, the PCR tests are dubious. It’s almost like this thread - mid thread - was way ahead of the narrative and actually had folks who had experience chime in to point it out. Most scientists also knew this.

Many folks who joined this thread midway through (the true believers) blathered on about cases. But the narrative was and always has been about criminally flawed PCR assays. When you boil away the water, that’s the precipitate you’re left with.

As discussed at that time, the PCR test is ultimately how this all ends. I wonder if it’s starting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

I'm a geologist. Does that make me wrong?
    Well, you rock, so there’s that.

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    Super interesting that there’s some rhetoric now coming from our science overlords, the PCR tests are dubious. It’s almost like this thread - mid thread - was way ahead of the narrative and actually had folks who had experience chime in to point it out. Most scientists also knew this.

Many folks who joined this thread midway through (the true believers) blathered on about cases. But the narrative was and always has been about criminally flawed PCR assays. When you boil away the water, that’s the precipitate you’re left with.

As discussed at that time, the PCR test is ultimately how this all ends. I wonder if it’s starting.
    What are the odds this thing turns out to not even be airborne? Man that would be hilarious.

I concur with Subby's view on Australia - still not the place to be. Some states are supposedly relaxing rules, others are increasing stupidity. Just in the last couple of weeks, the large shops are requiring staff to wear masks. Not at the direction of local government, just did it themselves. Figure that one out.

It seems the experts and tyrants (including our local brand of laughably inaccurate 'modellers') are making a pathetic last-ditch effort at maintaining panic and hoping the sheep can't see how pathetic the latest variant is (even less 'deadly' than the earlier 0.15% average IFR estimate...how disappointing!).

I hope that this is indeed the beginning of the end, but then I see videos of hundreds lining up for hours on xmas day to be tested and my optimism falters. I also have this shit feeling that the majority will perform elite mental gymnastics whereby they convince themselves the 2 years of tyrannical rule, economic, physical and psychological damage was worth it....because it resulted in most of us dodging the deadlier delta. Politicians will take this line and congratulate themselves for saving the lives of millions (based on modelling, of course).

I don't know what that medal ceremony is that you Americans do - where one president hangs medals around the neck of former presidents and their wives (too sickening to be funny. Reminds me of the old star wars movies), but I'm sure we'll adopt something similar soon enough.

Dr Campbell’s video here, shows a video of Australia’s Prime Minister, Scott Morrison, in which he appears to be talking almost logically (amongst some stupid shit), i.e. that we need to move away from heavy-handed restrictions. What Campbell doesn’t appear to be aware of, is that the PM has said this at least a couple times previously – the first time, months ago. State premiers have simply ignored him and implemented whatever stupid rules they wanted to. Morrison has done nothing to stop the Premiers turning the country into a totalitarian nightmare, but he may not be as stupid as he looks – every so often he says something sensible, and I’m sure he’ll point to those sound bites at the next election, directing all the blame to the state premiers. The Federal election will be in the first half of 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerJustin View Post
    It was all a plan. Operation Lockstep, SPARS Pandemic Scenerio, Agenda 2030, The Great Reset. It has all been war planned for decades and they pulled the trigger on their globalist new world order agenda. Yeah it is crazy. But they are the ones writing about it in white papers and speak about it in lectures. No one should be ignorant to this anymore if you have access to the net than you have access to all their own admissions.
    Have you been using "Whats Up"? Does this not have something to do with the "Rockerfeller Playbook"? Now extrapolated to to include such things as 5G being used to induce covid like conditions in people? Who are the "they". Can you give links to any of this?

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    What are the odds this thing turns out to not even be airborne? Man that would be hilarious.
    What do you mean? Surface contact or bodily fluid?

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    As a general rule, anyone who hasn't directly profited from the break up of the communist block will find that era vastly preferable to today's era. It may just be that this was the kind of fascism they were used to and then they had to get used to the capitalist style fascism, but most of the stories about the atrocities in the USSR are as fake as the soviet propaganda about the West was.
    JOvan sure Western propaganda exaggerated things to make us look much better, but that the business was collectivized was a fact.

I'm going to ask my parents-in-law if they know the circumstances of the theft on New Year's, this holiday the communists also successfully implemented by stealing Christmas from the middle class. For now, though, all I can share are my wife's remarks: who CARES how they did it? They're the government; they just came and said OK, this belongs to the government now, and that was it.

Again, I share all this to show how now, just as over the past thirty years, it is naive to think our guns or that one politician or that one policy win are enough to protect us from slavery, as "they" have been steadily and incrementally marking wins towards collectivization all this time.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post

Well, you rock, so there’s that.
    I mentioned this a while back; a tech at a large urgent care chain told my parents that the rapid antigen and PCR tests are about the same in accuracy now.

My eldest daughter has avoided the plague, despite all of the rest of us in the house getting it, until yesterday. She was negative via PCR the day before.

I was negative and then positive using two separate brands of at-home test.

This testing scam has been the master stroke in this whole fiasco.