starting strength gym
Page 1830 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 83013301730178018201828182918301831183218401880193023302830 ... LastLast
Results 18,291 to 18,300 of 30198

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I do not believe the little girl who wrote the paper in Gio's post.
    Her citation for the fact that individuals ingested a veterinary product comes from the CDC website. For all we know, it could be a straight lie and nobody did this at all. Obviously there is no case study cited from a scholarly source.

But now that I know that they are actually allowing BS academic literature and censoring academic literature as well, I'll admit that this problem is even bigger than I originally thought. Not good. This is a very very bad thing for us all if it has penetrated this deep.

Is there a duckduckgo type of search engine for scholarly research that anybody knows of?

Quote Originally Posted by giampierod View Post
    I was playing a game last night with friends over video chat.
    What really bothers me are the hacker and open source communities. They all speak about freedom, rights and privacy in the digital realm but when it comes to real life, many of these guys are the biggest maskers and buyers of the official narrative that exists.

Quote Originally Posted by GioFerrante View Post
    But now that I know that they are actually allowing BS academic literature and censoring academic literature as well, I'll admit that this problem is even bigger than I originally thought. Not good. This is a very very bad thing for us all if it has penetrated this deep.
    This is not a new development, it is only magnified because this fiascodemic caused you to think more critically and take notice.

This is the post that got Dr. Malone banned on Twitter, that means we should all share it!
    This video is incredibly done and is extremely powerful.
    The Pfizer Inoculations For COVID-19 – More Harm Than Good – VIDEO – Canadian Covid Care Alliance

Malone banned post twit.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by GioFerrante View Post
    Her citation for the fact that individuals ingested a veterinary product comes from the CDC website. For all we know, it could be a straight lie and nobody did this at all. Obviously there is no case study cited from a scholarly source.
    This is ref. 3, the CDC reference from "Dr. Temple's" paper: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Rapid increase in ivermectin prescriptions and reports of severe illness associated with use of products containing ivermectin to prevent or treat COVID-19. CDC Health Alert Network no. CDCHAN-00449. August 26, 2021 (HAN Archive - 00449 | Health Alert Network (HAN). opens in new tab).

The other 4 references talk about the mechanism of action of ivermectin, not its toxicity in humans. There is no abstract available for ref. 4. Every day it looks more and more as though these people are trying to kill us. If they were smarter, they could get it done, because we are pussies.

This is ref. 3, the CDC reference from "Dr. Temple's" paper: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Rapid increase in ivermectin prescriptions and reports of severe illness associated with use of products containing ivermectin to prevent or treat COVID-19. CDC Health Alert Network no. CDCHAN-00449. August 26, 2021 (HAN Archive - 00449 | Health Alert Network (HAN). opens in new tab).

The other 4 references talk about the mechanism of action of ivermectin, not its toxicity in humans. There is no abstract available for ref. 4. Every day it looks more and more as though these people are trying to kill us. If they were smarter, they could get it done, because we are pussies.
    They think we're going to drink the pour-on sheep product. Maybe some did, and missed a zero when diluting the solution. Incompetence is dangerous, isn't it Fauciden?

Still, Ivermectin's risk ratio of 5e-8% (2/4bn) still beats the vex handily.

Now let's investigate further, just to clarify my point. If I type in Google Scholar "ivermectin and covid19" and then simply filter for articles in 2021, the above article by "Dr. Temple" is the 4th hit, right at the top:

Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 10.57.24 PM.jpg

Next, just to make this even more of a donkey show, we can check the 2 "scholarly articles" that are currently listed as citing this article. 2 more propaganda pieces, in the academic literature, that have no research basis:

Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 10.57.55 PM.jpg

Calling this a complete and utter donkey show is warranted here. They have made a mockery of scientific protocols.

I don't know if its because they want to kill us, or if killing us is just a consequence of making vast sums of money. The humanity in me hopes for it to be the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    What really bothers me are the hacker and open source communities. They all speak about freedom, rights and privacy in the digital realm but when it comes to real life, many of these guys are the biggest maskers and buyers of the official narrative that exists.
    I quit a Linux forum I had been on for twelve years when they started banging on about how the pandemic was never going to end. Stalllman was right, the open source thing is what made the community part of the mainstream, as soon as the free software moniker was dropped and they stopped demanding free access to all the code, it just opened the doors for fascists.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    I have had my RKT (Rapid Kiss Test) the other day to gain entry into one of the States emergency control centers and one of the girls said "Rapid Kiss Test"? Yes I said, once you get a negative result you can go back to huggin and kissin, every boy and girl will have to carry one. I don't need a home Rapid Antigen Test kit at my home as the Mrs lives in the house and I live in the shed.
    Yeah, I suppose a lot of western “men” already have tested themselves and their kissing partners before getting any action and more will do so. It is no wonder your women are so easy when they visit us jungle “folk” from “third world” countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    There is no doubt farms were seized by fiat and violence, in order to destroy the village and force a rapid industrialization. I suspect however, that many farmers were simply bought off. For instance, in the EU this is done via the Common Agricultural Policy.
    Jovan and Nicholas - is it the same for the old timers in your families who, generally, have fond memories of every day life in the USSR immediately post WW2 up until the decline? I'm talking about it in contrast to how people view life in Western societies today. I ask because my ex was from Estonia and both sides of her massive family were all ethnic Estonians (not transplatned Russians or Ukranians) and did tough jobs including fishing, farming and oil shale mining. Everyone in her family who came before the Generation-Xers spoke warmly of life back then - across the board. Life and work was "hard" but there was family and community. They don't even complain about the materialistic aspect of it, until the period of the mid 80's. These are people who knew those who were sent to Siberia. Some of her family had previously joined the Wehrmacht in the defense of Estonia against Communism, and still, the elders who I spoke to were in agreement that life and society was better/more meaningful/healthier during communism than the modern, materialistic, liberal order of today. I initially dismissed them as nostalgic old fools who had simply grown accustomed to life under tyranny, as that's what I had been taught. The oldies also then spoke the same way about how depressing the slow, crumbling disintegration felt, whereas the youngsters at the time were full of optimism for a democratic, capitalistic future, despite it was the older generation who actually lived through the traumatic period of the purges and gulags.

They obviously didn't wear rose tinted spectacles and have told me about the cruelty of the state, but I'm talking about more about the social values they maintained, and how it was Stalin's very socially conservative pro-family, anti-divorce, anti-"degenerate" culture policies which obviously made this possible. Again, for people who can't understand nuance - I'm not saying Stalin is not an objectively evil monster who killed millions of people. However, contrast this with the fact that the Trotskyites who moved en masse from Moscow, then relocated to New York and Washington were freely able to influence and destroy the US (and now the entire West) from within to the extent they did while Stalin was persecuting the same corrosive forces.

When you look at Eastern European socities today, they are clearly less infected by socially destructive Leftism than the West - and you have to wonder if the narrative portrayed in the Cold War, of getting the Right to "fight communism" was just a massive misdirection for the Right. It was the CIA (not the KGB) who were responsible for being the chief backer of Leftwing causes in the world, but official history didn't teach me that. Everything Yuri Bezmenov describes as happening in the West seems like he is talking about the CIA's tactics against the population of the West, and not something directed by Moscow. The US carried out "de-Nazification" of the West German people, and the USSR did not do the same in the East. At home, the CIA was more vigilant against the "Far Right" than it was against the ex-Moscow communists and it continues today with the current order, with Biden describing "white supremacists" as "the same as the Taliban" (I mean, for God's sake). It goes on and on.

If you're still with me, do you see the Soviet bloc during the Cold War war as a "conservative" force against "Leftism" (in the sense that Stalin used the term "social Leftism" to describe the political force he saw as degenerate, anti-family, anti-traditional - i.e harmful and to be stamped out)?

This whole Covid-19 hoax seems like the start of our generation's defining big battle. I wonder how the people crafting the narrative in future will write about it in the official history books.

starting strength coach development program
    Had my first ivermectin overdose in the ER last week. Guy took most of the horse paste syringe, enough for 1250lb horse. He got scared and self induced vomiting 20 minutes later and called 911. Poison control basically said “yea that’s a lot, you can watch him for 4 hrs not really concerned if normal vitals.” Normal labs. Nothing happened.