starting strength gym
Page 1834 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 83413341734178418241832183318341835183618441884193423342834 ... LastLast
Results 18,331 to 18,340 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    My daughter's teacher's husband had both last week. What it is, is the flu and a positive test.
    And remember how last week mainstream media was reporting that the standard PCR tests can't differentiate between the flu or corona. Pretty convenient ha.
    Their contempt for us is being revealed at a level that I did not expect to see in my lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    The drug is the same. , , ,

The total amount in the package for sale is different. Taking the right amount from a paste syringe is equivalent to taking the right amount out of a bottle. Humans who can't figure out how much to give their horses (which come in sizes other than 1250 lb, you know) or can't figure out how much to give themselves or how much to use out of a bottle of pills are a problem,
    well I'll admit it, I am still struggling to understand the 1.87% of the paste, and it's proper dosage,

Quote Originally Posted by neilc1 View Post
    , , ,
    1.87% mg
    I'm basically dividing my body weight(270) into the horse1250 syringe, and get 4.6(5) doses per syringe,
    correct ?
    Is my math correct here?

appreciate your time,

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    The fact that some of these deaths occurred up to six months after vaccination suggests to me that if a response to the vaccine is involved, it is unlikely to be the sole cause.
    Just like those covid deaths, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    And remember how last week mainstream media was reporting that the standard PCR tests can't differentiate between the flu or corona. Pretty convenient ha.
    Their contempt for us is being revealed at a level that I did not expect to see in my lifetime.
    I agree. As I said in an earlier comment, my daughter went from PCR negative to sick and at-home antigen test positive in less than 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonville View Post
    My girlfriends grandmother passed away from Covid the other week. Both of our families live in Connecticut while we live in Florida. This woman was 82 years old, diabetic, and had oxygen at her house she would use occasionally. When she started to get sick they asked if she could receive monoclonal antibodies, but somehow didn’t meet the qualifications. Instead, they let this poor woman sit in the hospital until she was so sick they put her on a ventilator that she never came off of. Meanwhile I went to get a drive-thru Covid test today in Florida and they are offering monoclonal antibodies at the same fucking park. These blue states are a fucking disgrace and I am doing everything I can to convince my family to get out of there.
    Quote Originally Posted by GioFerrante View Post
    In any case, even in the event that ivermectin is not incredibly effective for covid, at the very least we know it's extremely likely that is has at the least a small benefit, even if it may be weak. The fact is, instead of making it widely available, knowing it's at least highly likely to be slightly beneficial, they launched a campaign to completely negate it. Even in an "all hands on deck" situation that should require us to use any safe and known product that could be of potential use.

Not a single recommendation to the public to be healthier - through fat loss, cleaner diet, workout, sunshine, walking, vitamin supplements, or anything else. The fact that they didn't utilize these things, and even lobbied to silence POTENTIAL therapeutics, makes me highly skeptical of their argument.

The information that I cited is clearly a case of a misuse of our scholarly literature system for a political or personal reason.

I'm not surprised that bullshit studies are launched on efficacy and "safety" of products by Big Pharma - they've done this longer than I've been alive. See: the opioid epidemic. See every major lawsuit against a big pharma company. Suddenly everyone wants to believe that a pharmaceutical company is our friend? Nobody would have said that even 5 years ago - from either political party.

More sinister is the obvious censorship and propaganda in the literature (as a cited previously). In my mind, this is far, far worse. Far worse. It is evidence of a diseased system. Our system is sick. If we don't identify this and correct it, then the disease will continue to progress and the system will continue to deteriorate. Look no further than a few other examples of political systems that censor citizens: Russia, China, North Korea. I'm not whining, but I think we need to continue to talk about this fucking bullshit.

And how the fuck would we do that if the leftist mob is arguing that it is dangerous and for horses? My understanding is these folks pulling the strings are essentially a sick-minded group of organized thugs. You can encounter them on either the left or the right. Jerks looking to make a buck off you don't care what color your tie is.
    And there is only one explanation for this, and it's not stupidity. Stupid doesn't get a pass.

Quote Originally Posted by neilc1 View Post
    well I'll admit it, I am still struggling to understand the 1.87% of the paste, and it's proper dosage,

Is my math correct here?

appreciate your time,
    Let's do this the easy way. A horse and a human are both treated with ivermectin at the same mg/kg. The whole tube treats a 1250-pound horse at a prophylactic level. You weigh 270. So 0.216 or 1/5th the tube treats you at prophylaxis, and 2/5 of the tube treats active symptoms. Keep in mind that ivermectin is not a narrow-therapeutic-index drug, and that the LD50 is FAR higher than the treatment dose, so you have a huge buffer between treatment and death.

Week 2 of the long COVID:
    -Still recurring fever. Solution is absolute regimented cycle of Tylenol/Ibuprofen. Every 4 hours.

-Everything still tastes like earwax and eating makes me vomit. Solution is rotate through things while taking zofran. Making yourself eat is far worse than tired fives.

-lungs not clear, but nothing horrible going on in there.

Docs have told me they had to halt antibody infusions because they didn't work for the new variant, and still take every opportunity to remind me that I didn't get the vaccine (let those two things marinate in your mind a while). Most people recover as my wife did. Most recover in about 2 weeks beyond that (hopefully where I'm at now). Sometimes this goes on for four weeks. I feel like a bag of smashed-up assholes, but am I a going to die? No. And the wife and I are shifting diet stuff to find something that works.

And nothing after the fact would have changed our course of action. I think we're fairing as well as can be expected.

My girlfriends grandmother passed away from Covid the other week. Both of our families live in Connecticut while we live in Florida. This woman was 82 years old, diabetic, and had oxygen at her house she would use occasionally. When she started to get sick they asked if she could receive monoclonal antibodies, but somehow didn’t meet the qualifications. Instead, they let this poor woman sit in the hospital until she was so sick they put her on a ventilator that she never came off of. Meanwhile I went to get a drive-thru Covid test today in Florida and they are offering monoclonal antibodies at the same fucking park. These blue states are a fucking disgrace and I am doing everything I can to convince my family to get out of there.
    They have offed a huge number of old people worldwide. We can kind of expect that a lot of those people were on their way out anyway, but what bothers me is how they made the last days a psychological torture for the old folks, with the space suits and panic and stuff. Nasty evil motherfuckers.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGun View Post
    None of this is news to many of us but I think the public is asking the tough questions now.
    I think science has become increasingly tainted over the years. My parents worked in research fields before I was born, and they have stories about how fucked up the system was even back then. My dad actually lost out on a phD because he wouldn't play ball and change his work to avoid upending a more "established" person's work. That "iron law" Ray Gillenwater talked about was already in full swing back in the 80s. It's just like journalism, both fields are supposed to inform the public of truthful information, and both continue to fail to do so.

What the hell. This is happening everywhere.

Market-Ticker-Nad - The Market Ticker

Specifically.

Denial of Early Covid-19 Treatment – A Crime Against Humanity | The Ethical Skeptic

starting strength coach development program
    Gilead, you were right. Dr Peter McCullough asked Dr Malone to walk back his "one and done" claim for him during the Rogan / Malone interview at 1:56:
    Joe Rogan interviews Dr Robert Malone, MD

Given my family's long-standing "fascination with the abomination", we enjoyed this interview for New Years Eve. I suspect 2022 will not disappoint.

----------
    If you aren't comfortable with the horse paste, plan a trip to a tropical country and ask your doctor for ivermectin for parasite protection. The pharmacy will honor that prescription. Now, whether you follow through with that trip is your business.

They lie. They lie about everything. So, it's ok if you to plan a trip to save your family's lives...and then cancel it cus of covid.