starting strength gym
Page 1837 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 83713371737178718271835183618371838183918471887193723372837 ... LastLast
Results 18,361 to 18,370 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024

One of the few non retarded politicians we have here in Aus, posted the ABS statistics, which are the official government stats.

Some highlights of covid in Australia from the last year:

" 1,315 deaths from 318,129 cases equivalent to a case fatality rate of 4.1 in a thousand. This is significantly lower than the 2019 mortality rate from ALL causes of 6.8 per thousand. I.e. day to day living is more dangerous than Covid. "

Average age of death is 80 (Our average is 83)

"The above numbers don’t take into account vaccine injuries which the TGA says is 94,000 (underreported) and counting. Reported deaths from the vaccines number in excess of 700. "

Also not in this post but relevant:

Victorians that have set themselves (sadly not a politician or health minster at the same time) alight due to vax mandates: 2

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Yes I understand that, I am and old guy, I am slow, however the active ingredient for say a 6gm tube at 1.87% would about 100mg I guess and 1/5th of that would be about 20mg, so at 0.15mg per kg would be for a guy at 122Kg (270lbs)would be about 18mg and that is a one off dose (for parasites) so is this sufficient for the prevention of Covid? How long do you need to keep the 1/5th dosage for, once per day?
    Yes, once per day, even I got that , , ,
    and if you read Mark's reply to me way back where, that is preventative,
    reactive to "I think I got it" would be, could be, twice that, at 2/5 syringe for my 270,

Stef look at it this way. I have two of Mark's publications, "Starting Strength" and "Practical Programing", both are nicely set out for dumb arses like me. If Mark and you produce a book from from your vast knowledge on the prevention and cure of viral diseases with repurposed drugs I would buy a copy, but just trying to get my head around this from this thread is not like training for strength with a ratio of a set of 5 where the worst thing I could do is drop the bloody thing on the floor and crack some of my nice tiles on my garage floor, this is the ingestion of chemical substances into your body where the long term effects of this drug are yet to be seen.

I know what you are going say, Yes, well what about those vaccines you have been taking, what about their effect? My reply is, I have been vaccinated since I was a kid for just about everything (hang on a minute Mark) and you may well say but Covid "vaccines" are not vaccines and I would say yep, no vaccine is a vaccine since the original cow pox vaccine came out of a cow. So far I am still alive, I have had no adverse effects, but one day I might die from them, well maybe so, but I am nearly at my 3 score and ten anyway.

You folk when it comes to strength training have perfected the Starting Strength model, well established, published and reviewed by many, but as far as taking and "trying" Ivermectin, well I will sit this one out at the moment.

wal, couple of things:

1. Dr. Bradford has a PhD in Pharmacology from Duke University, as well as a BS in Pharmacy. She has clinical experience as well as research experience at the highest levels. If she takes the time to tell you something about ivermectin, it would be best to believe her.

2. As I have pointed out to you several times, the Pfizer/Moderna/J&J injections are not vaccines like the ones you had when you were a kid, they don't work the same way, and in fact they don't work at all like a vaccine. One of the reasons you haven't died from the actual vaccines you had as a kid is the fact that they were actually tested and evaluated for many years before they were brought to market, unlike these injections, which are actually treatments and not vaccines at all. We know exactly what vaccines are and what they do, and this shit is not a vaccine. This material has been presented on this thread for almost 2 years, and if you want to ignore it in favor of just believing the people in authority, go ahead. But that's what you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    That's what the Betadine added to the saline is for.

The treatment protocol is 40-60mg/day for 4 days. How many days did you take it?
    Honestly, Rip, I would have gone and gotten more but it was one of those "this is so mild, I'll just stick to saline" decisions. I don't think the board even learned of the new McCullough protocol until I was on day four, and UPPER sinus infections and UTIs are just things I don't get. Never have before anyway. I was tired of going to the pharmacy, and our povidone iodine was 4 years out of date.

I took 42 mg (3 mg tabs) for 5 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    ”Don’t try random things, it can make you dead.”

Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Stef look at it this way. I have two of Mark's publications, "Starting Strength" and "Practical Programing", both are nicely set out for dumb arses like me. If Mark and you produce a book from from your vast knowledge on the prevention and cure of viral diseases with repurposed drugs I would buy a copy, but just trying to get my head around this from this thread is not like training for strength with a ratio of a set of 5 where the worst thing I could do is drop the bloody thing on the floor and crack some of my nice tiles on my garage floor, this is the ingestion of chemical substances into your body where the long term effects of this drug are yet to be seen.
    wal, ivermectin has a very long, very widespread history of use for all sort of things across the entire world. It's safety profile is astronomically good. We have long term data - it is not a new drug, it is not experimental, and it isn't persistent in your body.

The not-vaxxxines are the things that do not have a record. The not-vaxxines are the experimental chemicals. All were rushed through without appropriate testing, something that is normally a decade long. The control groups were eliminated, destroying forward-documentation from the initial trials. Some use an experimental technology to produce a protein in your body that is directly toxic. The amount produced in the body varies, so the dosing is not tight. All are made against a virus where previous vaccine attempts had gone horribly wrong. By horribly wrong I don't mean "not working," something these have already shown, but "horribly wrong" as in maladaptive and dangerous immune responses to other infections. Guess what's starting to be hinted at in the data? Yep. Worse than useless, detrimental.

You're being cautious about exactly the wrong thing. The not-vaxxxines are the untested, risky, no-long-term-data option. It is not ivermectin. You have things backwards, upside down, and covered in mud.

Unless I missed it, I'm surprised no one posted this here yet. I haven't watched it yet, but Rip's bestie interviews Dr. Robert Malone. Anyone banned from twitter is probably worth hearing out.

Joe Rogan Interviews Dr. Robert Malone | Joe Rogan Podcast

starting strength coach development program
    Dana White of the UFC nailed it in an interview recap with Bongino.

White: “‘Average doctor says to someone sick with Covid, go home an isolate for 10 days. Go to the hospital if it gets bad.’ ARE YOU CRAZY, THROW THE KITCHEN SINK AT IT FROM DAY 1. … The UFC will never shut down or mandate vaccines [etc].”

Sanity is emerging. Still it is difficult to understand how Collins, Fauci, and Birx never promoted widespread early treatment (cf McCullough) for the “thrombotic and endothelial events” (see Ticker). Regardless of motivation, like greed, has there ever been such an overt display of neglect?