starting strength gym
Page 1841 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 84113411741179118311839184018411842184318511891194123412841 ... LastLast
Results 18,401 to 18,410 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And yet, here is the plan: Biden signs $137M deal for COVID test factory to start producing 83.3M tests a month in late 2024 | Daily Mail Online

They'll be ready at the end of 2024. The Long Game.
    Oh, I meant you can't inflate the hospital and death numbers anymore. Of course you can inflate the number of cases and of course testing is never going away. Why would it, it has got a markup many times higher than cocaine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    At least 50 percent of all Covid "cases" since the beginning of the hoax are people who were already in hospital for something else and got tested there. This is getting more prominent now, because you have already killed all the old and very sick people, many many people have figured out they need to stay well away from the hospitals, so it is getting harder and harder to inflate the numbers.
    Yup, exactly!

And yet, here is the plan: Biden signs $137M deal for COVID test factory to start producing 83.3M tests a month in late 2024 | Daily Mail Online

They'll be ready at the end of 2024. The Long Game.
    Soros' and Gates are not going to let their investments into their testing facilities go to waste either.
    Ben Gurian airport has a whole new wing dedicated to testing en masse, visitors to Pfisrael.

Ivermectin has been shown to be safer than many painkillers you have surely taken since you were a kid, like Aspirin.
    I have over the years have rarely taken any medication, I am not on any regular prescriptions, I have taken some Ibuprofen for the occasional ache, I rarely get a headache, but I guess I am approaching the age where I will getting the stage of ills, spills and pills. Mum use to give us as kids some sort of fish oil emulsion and grandma use to prescribe a teaspoon of sugar and a drop of kerosene for a sore throat and Friars balsam (Tincture of Benzoin) for coughs and that is about it.

You need to understand two things. If you are worried about Covid even in the slightest, you need to do two things:
    1. Do not get tested, you cannot "have" Covid if you do not get tested. More importantly...
    2. If you are stupid enough to get tested while being afraid of Covid, do not under any circumstance go to the hospital. You cannot die at home from Covid, you can only die if a doctor kills you by putting you on oxygen, pumping you full of killer drugs, and then hooking you up to a ventilator. Use any of the drugs mentioned in this thread, make sure to use an antibiotic to prevent bacterial pneumonia and DO NOT GO TO THE HOSPITAL.
    This advice speaks to me. There's a time and place for medical intervention and hospitals. Currently for covid, hospitals have a $30,000 incentive to pretend to fail.

Before covid, the number 3 cause of death in the US was Iatogenic illness (caused by medical procedures, errors and unintended consequences). Ivermectin didn't earn the medical profession that mind-blowing rank.

Wal has shown us an interesting perspective. I have developed a keen sense enabling immediate recognition of that type of brain. I do not engage it. As we see here, no matter what information is presented, it will not drift far away from the authorized information. It cannot. This has nothing to do with age. It's ROM....it's how people are built.

As I said earlier in this thread, such brains provide a hedge for humanity...worst case, one of us will survive, and that's a good thing. I think it's nature's way of ensuring continuity of our species.

-----
    Yes, Rogan has surprised me. He is a hero and is playing an important role in educating the masses. I think most of you will enjoy the Malone interview.

Rip, appreciate the info. My greatly decreased mental capacity is showing, but I did go back and search. Duck duck go didn't come up with anything remotely useful from the browser (wikipedia, for one), so I went to the office to use desktop and Google. Completely different results on the same terms.

Anyway, I did a little reading about betadine and Lugol's iodine. Besides a good dosage, what would be the risk of doing a nasal spray at home of the latter? Seems like it has both iodine and potassium iodide, and it is intended for internal use. Is the efficacy based around the element maintained?

Might not be a bad thing to have in addition to betadine for topical. I know we collectively forget, but iodine supplementation used to be very important back when. It might still be.

History of U.S. Iodine Fortification and Supplementation

This may be a little petty, posting this after so long. But there was a few comments many many pages back that roughly said "Don't give up your Guns like Australia" and I pointed out the uncomfortable fact that merely owning guns is not the magic defense you think it is because you don't always have them.

This is a "controversial" Canadian Pastor in Canada. I don't think he had guns, but even if he did, he wasn't carrying them.

https://twitter.com/ezralevant/statu...843566595?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    This may be a little petty, posting this after so long. But there was a few comments many many pages back that roughly said "Don't give up your Guns like Australia" and I pointed out the uncomfortable fact that merely owning guns is not the magic defense you think it is because you don't always have them.
    Where do you think my guns are?

This is a "controversial" Canadian Pastor in Canada. I don't think he had guns, but even if he did, he wasn't carrying them.

https://twitter.com/ezralevant/statu...843566595?s=21
    He didn't have guns, not like we do here, because he is in Canada. That doesn't mean we are prepared to get into a gunfight with the cops. It does mean that not all of the cops are willing to get into a gunfight with us -- and important distinction.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Wal has shown us an interesting perspective. I have developed a keen sense enabling immediate recognition of that type of brain. I do not engage it. As we see here, no matter what information is presented, it will not drift far away from the authorized information. It cannot. This has nothing to do with age. It's ROM....it's how people are built.

As I said earlier in this thread, such brains provide a hedge for humanity...worst case, one of us will survive, and that's a good thing. I think it's nature's way of ensuring continuity of our species.
    It seems to me wal is mostly bored. He barely follows the development of the hoax and is mostly using the discussion to tell personal stories.

Where do you think my guns are?
    I will have a guess at that, in 300mm storm water pipe buried in the ground at the back of the your shed. The small stuff in the mattress or in the headboard of your bed.

starting strength coach development program
    It seems to me wal is mostly bored. He barely follows the development of the hoax and is mostly using the discussion to tell personal stories.
    Yeah, maybe. He thinks my guns are kept where I can't get to them.