starting strength gym
Page 1844 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 84413441744179418341842184318441845184618541894194423442844 ... LastLast
Results 18,431 to 18,440 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    ...I don't know what you think about ...
    That was my point.

Quote Originally Posted by David.Lewis View Post

If working-aged folks are dying at an unusually high rate, and primarily not from COVID, then this may be the beginning of the downstream effects of the government's command-and-control tactics. A 40% increase is a huge spike in death claims, and if this is being accurately reported then this is very serious.

We know that most of the death claims are not from COVID, so that leaves non-COVID mortality which, at this point, can be a wide range of causes. One America has already said they’re passing the expenses on to the group, which is what keeps the plan from blowing up in the insurer’s face (mostly). I would be surprised if other companies didn’t follow suit. Still, with such dramatic rise in deaths, it's hard to imagine this won't affect insurer profits. Maybe this is when premiums start to rise again.
    The readers here appreciate your input!

In the spirt of asking stupid questions, here are mine: Many companies that offer group life insurance also package it with short and long term disability insurance. Some of the articles mention increases in disability claims too. From a payoff point of view, they are different in that life insurance is all or nothing where disability requires a lot more judgement (and other complications like fraud).

But medically, many illnesses are a continuum from short term to long term to death. E.g. cancer. But others , especially inflicting younger, skip the disability phases and go straight to life insurance. E.g. car accident.

Is this progression (or lack of) a big clue into the cause of such an astronomical increase in death rate?

This thread has 18K posts, over 3m views, and nobody has even mentioned the furin cleavage of the SARS-CoV2 virus yet, let alone discussed the potential implications of its existence.
    Quite surprising, to be honest.

IPB

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Dr. Grantham is behaving exactly like Hurling does when he unquestioningly defends the police every time they murder someone under color of authority. Grantham is more passive about it, but it's the same thing. Neither of them understand how bad that pisses us off.
    So blind, in fact that I wrote this in this thread a while back...

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    I don't have an issue with someone who understands the risks of COVID-19 and the risks of myocarditis/pericarditis with vaccination and then decides not to get vaccinated or to avoid vaccinating their kids, nor do I have an issue with someone who makes the opposite decision about vaccination. I also understand that it is very difficult for people to make those decisions with the amount of fear mongering and incorrect information that has been used by all sides to try to convince people. I don’t have a good solution to that problem that scales, but I try to deal with it in a respectful way in the small number of people I interact with.

I think that vaccines are useful in reducing the number of SARS-CoV 2 infections and are particularly useful in reducing the number of deaths due to COVID-19. That does not mean that I support the idea that everyone must get vaccinated. Someone around here once said “You can’t make people act how you want them to act”, and I agree that the government mandating that people take this vaccine is an overreach in most circumstances.

All the people staying home to not work, all the students not traveling to school, and all the newly minted work-from-home people who all now don't die in car wrecks during commutes are "canceled out" and you still have a 40% increase?

So unless there's some huge increase in toaster accidents in the home, that sounds like some good murderin'. It doesn't even matter if it's not the vaccines. If it's lockdown related at all, which I'm not necessarily accepting immediately, they still killed those people and even a lot of regular people would be responsible for their myopic tunnel vision of thinking the only thing that mattered was "stopping the spread," and who cares about side effects, thus enabling the governments to enact such policies.

---

Mass Formation Psychosis!
    Mass Formation Psychosis! Malone Interview Booted from Youtube, Malone from Twitter

Dutch Police Brutalize Protestors at Lockdown Protest in Amsterdam
    https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...33528858824706
    Dutch Police Brutalize Protestors at Lockdown Protest in Amsterdam

Cynthia Holt 🇺🇸 on Gab: '' - Gab Social

Can't wait to see how they spin this one to blame the unvaxxed for the excess mortalities. Or will it be gun deaths and climate change that gets the credit?

Funeral director in Milton Keynes UK breaks his silence - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    So, the guy says:
    So again, whatever is killing people is worse than COVID. It can’t be COVID since we have so many vaccinated people with our safe and effective vaccine that prevents COVID death
    Do we know this? In fact we were talking about the very obvious fudging of the vaccinated persons data quite recently, plus Rip has been pushing the life insurance premium angle for some time. So obviously we are not the only ones making these connections. Now suddenly we get this massive spike in deaths and hospitalizations, just like a Covid wave, plus life insurance companies are telling about a major rise in deaths, and all we are concerned with is the new thing. It sounds like a massive diversion to me.

It can’t be COVID since we have so many vaccinated people with our safe and effective vaccine that prevents COVID death is sarcasm, Jovan. You know this, right? Just making sure.

The safe and effective bit is sarcasm, I don’t think the so many vaccinated people bit is.

starting strength coach development program
    Any predictions for 2022?

I'm going with this for a start:

Coof mania will rapidly wind down via government disinterest in pissing off too many more people ahead of the next election cycle and the media hype will shift.

The shift will be to the "climate emergency," and I expect the climate mandates will make coof mandates look pale in comparison to what they have already cooked up for us.