starting strength gym
Page 1863 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 86313631763181318531861186218631864186518731913196323632863 ... LastLast
Results 18,621 to 18,630 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

I don't know anything about Dr Wong, good or bad, the video clip about Dr Kory went there, that's all. Whatever else he says you guys can work it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    (2) is understandable, but I'm struggling with (1). You thought your opinion would be discarded by whom? In what context? This can't refer to mostly-pseudonymous web commenters who anyway bristled at what you said.
    1) was more about discussions I had in person...university advisory groups, family, colleagues, etc.

I don't mean to scrutinize you in particular, but the scientific community needs to figure out how to regain the trust of the public.
    I agree, and I appreciate the push to think carefully about these things.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    I am going as low cost as I can, by basically living in a hostel dormitory, this is for about 200 euros a month . I'm already used to it whenever I travel. And my plan is to not get too comfortable anyway and be ready to pack and leave.
    Especially if I piss off some very protective albanian dad.
    The cost of hostels on the croatian coast are only slightly higher
    good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    What does it mean to “get covid”?
    Really? He was diagnosed with Covid. He’s still alive, and doing well I think.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Two years without the sniffles. At this point I'm ready to tour covid wards to see if I can even catch the shit that shut down the world.
    I’m in the same boat. I’m an ER doc who has been seeing COVID pts for 2 years, coughing in my face. I’m wearing no PPE other than a N95 and just washing my hands after every patient encounter. I haven’t been sick a day in years. I’m unvaccinated and will remain so. Either I’m the luckiest bastard on the planet or I’m already immune or I’ve had it and was asymptomatic. Haven’t been tested because haven’t been sick. Maybe my “luck” will run out and I’ll eventually get sick. Maybe not. Either way, I’m not afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    I think that for me, it was a combination of the following things. 1) I had a poor understanding of the willingness of people to accept uncertainty. I thought that people would discard what I had to say if I was uncertain. As you pointed out, this is incorrect. This is still a work in progress for me.
    Long time to respond. I will try to give you the benefit of the doubt but I take this statement as patronizing and giving yourself a backhanded compliment. It comes off as “I should have known that you people were not smart enough to appreciate my brilliance”.

This is in Washington State, and was apparently filed on October of 2019. They have so far been intelligent enough not to use this. Gateway Pundit does this kind of shit all the time. I guess he thinks it's justified, given the battlespace he's in.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    I don't know anything about Dr Wong, good or bad, the video clip about Dr Kory went there, that's all. Whatever else he says you guys can work it out.
    We already have. READ.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    1) was more about discussions I had in person...university advisory groups, family, colleagues, etc.

I agree, and I appreciate the push to think carefully about these things.
    He never really says anything, does he?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    That Dr Kory a major proponent of the FLCCC protocol was infected with covid in August last year despite using Ivermectin as a prophylactic. Mark you need to dig into this stuff first before you allow your site to be a dupe for these crazies.
    Now you have to apply this (non)argument to vaccines, otherwise you are full of shit.