starting strength gym
Page 1866 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 86613661766181618561864186518661867186818761916196623662866 ... LastLast
Results 18,651 to 18,660 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Nope, done my ablutions this morning. Sorry mate that I can't give you the answers you so desperately want. I can't help it if the Ivermetin king got Covid.
    Can you do me a favor, wal? Can you spell out what you believe the risks of the "vaccine" and the risks of covid are for each of these cases: 15, 25 and 45 year old male. Furthermore, since the vaccine clearly does not completely negate COVID risk (and might even enhance it), what is the net reward of taking the "vaccine" in each case? And finally, in which of these cases does your perceived net reward justify the risk?

I'm not even sure exactly what you believe about all this, so this might provide clarification.

"The FLCCC Alliance has always maintained that our protocols are a bridge to vaccines and a safety net for those who cannot or have not been vaccinated or are vaccinated and have concerns regarding declining protection against emerging variants. Vaccines have shown efficacy in preventing the most severe outcomes of COVID-19 and are an important part of a multi-modal strategy that must also include early treatment. The decision to get a vaccine should be made in consultation with your health care provider."

This is a quote from the FLCCC website, they are the premier site for Ivermectin treatments. So does that answer your concern? If you read this statement say they vaccines prevent severe outcomes from Covid and Ivermectin is a supplementary additional treatment. Their protocols are only a bridge, surely that is plain enough.

FAQ on Ivermectin - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance
    wal, there are many, many factors at play here you're not considering.

Look at this data, and sort for Deaths by Age - All Groups: CDC COVID Data Tracker

Pay very close attention to the ages most affected. I don't believe this data is good, but it's a big part of what the CDC uses to drive their decisions.

1. Is the initial increase in death actually a sharp exponential curve mid-season with a sharp drop off, or is it a drastic increase of testing with an unreliable test/assay driving a rough awareness of the actual infection of the population?

2. What does the second season say for the infection death rate in the population? Does it look like "vaccines" had a significant impact on death rate? Death is, after all, one of the primary metrics for determining the efficacy of a therapeutic or "vaccine" is working.

3. What does the current season look like for death rates? Why might that be?

Factors you and the CDC stubbornly seem to ignore (not, necessarily, in this order):

1. More of the population has become aware of various treatments including prophylactics, but primarily the supplementation of vitamin D3 in order to become vitamin D3 replete (=> 50 ng/ml). Impact? Unknown, because nobody tracks this. We do know that it virtually eliminates death in all but the oldest populations with the most comorbidities, or perhaps the truly immunocompromised individuals. We're not really tracking that, either.

2. The average comorbidities for deaths, admitted by even the CDC, is close to four. These comorbidities increase with age, and likely in part due to Metabolic Syndrome from a life of not enough physical activity, strength training and eating well (enough).

3. Herd immunity acquired through natural immunity. While it confers less protection against variants given the antigens generally change due to mutations, natural immunity has been proven to be more effective and for far longer than whatever benefit has been acquired from the "vaccines." Therapeutics have never been tracked appropriately, and our only indicators are what the protocols did in general populations at the country level. I'm counting Indian states as countries because of population.

4. Prophylactic use of hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, and iodine/iodide remains virtually untracked in the population, and has some vast unknowns and questions. There are some studies showing efficacy, but they aren't at the scale where we know for certain. None of them carry any statistically significant risk, though. Perhaps ivermectin at 0.2 mg/kg of body weight has a very low effect for old, comorbid and/or vitamin D deficient populations. Maybe it doesn't even work that well as a prophylactic in the general population. It does appear to be effective for a therapeutic, still.

5. The apparent spread and number of symptomatic cases related to Omicron variant have seen a dropping of extant monoclonal anitbody infusion use due to them having no efficacy as a therapeutic. The antibodies that worked for Delta do not work on Omicron, at all. Why, then, would the antibodies acquired from either the "vaccines" (theoretically) or natural infection from the novel SARS-COV-2 virus be reducing symptoms including death?

6. It is a long-held truth that virus variants, due to the pressures of natural selection, see the mutations that make them more transmissible and less deadly "win out" and remain more prevalent by epidemic or pandemic spread. Why does this seem to be virtually ignored by everyone, and what effect(s) may be present, primary/secondary/tertiary, given the widespread use of these "vaccines" on the population? Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE) comes to mind as merely one possibility.

The most infuriating thing, though, is that we frankly don't know anything for certain. Because studies, data tracking and analyses are so corrupted, improperly performed, and "poisoned" at this point to know for sure. That also doesn't say anything for the outright suppression of information, data, institutions and individuals trying to act as a counterbalance for rational discussion and refinement of our understanding. It leaves individuals and groups in the general population, like this board, attempting to make sense of the entire debacle while the innumerate effects, on health or otherwise, ravage the world's population and economies.

Are we wrong? Certainly to some degree. We're biasedly using incomplete information to abstractly form an conceptualization of what is actually occurring in reality. But are we more wrong than what the WHO/CDC/PHE/HPS/HPA/HPW recommend? I'd say no.

I offered my own infection experience, which tends toward the more extreme for this variant, as an anecdotal example to learn from. A little piece of ground truth from my AO in the battlespace as part of the larger war. Even then, while I felt like shit for two weeks, I was never at risk of death at any point. The only reason I went into the hospital was because it was a) the only facility open and b) capable of determining if I had a more serious, antibody-resistant bacterial infection. I was there for three hours. Most of that was waiting on doctors and a chest X-Ray. I only wonder what would have happened if we'd had the ivermectin protocol on-hand to begin immediately after a positive antigen test instead of 3-4 days into the infection.

They didn't even check for infection -- they just assumed it was all COVID, but had no issues saying I wouldn't be as serious if I had taken the "vaccine" directly after telling me monoclonal antibody treatments weren't working.

"The FLCCC Alliance has always maintained that our protocols are a bridge to vaccines and a safety net for those who cannot or have not been vaccinated or are vaccinated and have concerns regarding declining protection against emerging variants. Vaccines have shown efficacy in preventing the most severe outcomes of COVID-19 and are an important part of a multi-modal strategy that must also include early treatment. The decision to get a vaccine should be made in consultation with your health care provider."

This is a quote from the FLCCC website, they are the premier site for Ivermectin treatments. So does that answer your concern? If you read this statement say they vaccines prevent severe outcomes from Covid and Ivermectin is a supplementary additional treatment. Their protocols are only a bridge, surely that is plain enough.

FAQ on Ivermectin - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance
    This is website twaddle. This is what lawyers and marketing teams do - control the opinions of those who use a business's services and those government meddlers who would interfere with a business's performance in their duties. This is not a statement of "the science" or anything else of technical, medical or scientific merit. Are you a child?

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    wal, there are many, many factors at play here you're not considering.

Look at this data, and sort for Deaths by Age - All Groups: CDC COVID Data Tracker

Pay very close attention to the ages most affected. I don't believe this data is good, but it's a big part of what the CDC uses to drive their decisions.........blah, blah, blah
    wal, never mind what David says here. He's from the Ozarks, which is hillbilly territory, and he's therefore a dumb guy. You can safely disregard everything he says.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    I don't believe this data is good, but it's a big part of what the CDC uses to drive their decisions.

1. Is the initial increase in death actually a sharp exponential curve mid-season with a sharp drop off, or is it a drastic increase of testing with an unreliable test/assay driving a rough awareness of the actual infection of the population?

2. What does the second season say for the infection death rate in the population? Does it look like "vaccines" had a significant impact on death rate? Death is, after all, one of the primary metrics for determining the efficacy of a therapeutic or "vaccine" is working.

3. What does the current season look like for death rates? Why might that be?
    (Not for wal.) This is absolutely the most important point. They have fixed things up to the point that the data is such absolutely shit that they can tease any conclusion they want out of it. This whole thing -- as somebody mentioned a couple of days ago -- was made possible by the fraudulent use of PCR testing.

These people are criminals, and everybody seems to be just fine with that.

You must take this product. You cannot sue if injured. You can maybe see the clinical trial safety data in 75+ years. And the deidentified post-licensure safety data – no, you cannot see that either.
    What is the v-safe system you may ask? Since rolling out the Covid-19 vaccines, the FDA and CDC have stated that their primary safety monitoring system, VAERS, is unreliable. The CDC therefore deployed a new safety monitoring system for COVID-19 vaccines called “v-safe.” V-safe is a smartphone app that allows vaccine recipients to “tell CDC about any side effects after getting the COVID-19 vaccine.” The purpose of the app “is to rapidly characterize the safety profile of COVID-19 vaccines when given outside a clinical trial setting.” With this new system, the CDC claims that these “vaccines are being administered under the most intensive vaccine safety monitoring effort in U.S. history.”

That all sounds great. And a CDC document explains that data submitted to v-safe is “collected, managed, and housed on a secure server by Oracle,” a private computer technology company, and that Oracle can access “aggregate deidentified data for reporting.” This means data submitted to v-safe is already available in deidentified form and could be immediately released to the public.

But yet, after we submitted a FOIA request to the CDC, on behalf of ICAN, to produce the deidentified v-safe data, the CDC acknowledged that “v-safe data contains approximately 119 million medical entries” but refused to produce that data by claiming that the “information in the app is not de-identified.” The CDC had apparently not read its own documentation regarding v-safe. But we had. So, we appealed this decision and submitted another request to the CDC that expressly asked only for any deidentified v-safe data, in the app or otherwise. Meaning, in the form that the CDC made the data available to Oracle. Incredibly, the CDC administratively closed this request stating it was duplicative of the original request.

Let me break that down again. The first request was denied by the CDC because it claimed the request sought data in the app that was deidentified. But then the CDC closed the second request, which made clear it is seeking only deidentified data (in the app or otherwise), by claiming the second request was duplicative of the first request! If this sounds ridiculous, it is because it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    wal, never mind what David says here. He's from the Ozarks, which is hillbilly territory, and he's therefore a dumb guy. You can safely disregard everything he says.
    Thank you, Rip. I got a good chuckle. It's interesting because the term "hillbilly" 'round these here parts is generally used on a spectrum from respectful of the pioneer/homesteader heritage and living off the land to celebrating the types that make good bushwhackers, and "redneck" is used in a more pejorative spectrum from "good ol'boy" to "white trash."

Interesting how cultures, even in etymology, vary so much between regions as small as the Appalachians down to Texas. Not an insignificant factor to consider in the greater discussions and themes of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    I'm not proud to say that I don't mask and don't keep my distance. I receive the host on the tongue at Mass (cleaner than my filthy hands). My fellow congregants probably twitch - a lack of charity on my part? At church: few masks, some host-on-tongue, yet no superspreader events. I think. Though we have stopped shaking hands (except when I force it). The new normal does not include the hubbub of handshakes.
    Superspreader events do not exist, they are pure fiction. Do not use the term new normal in any context, it is a brainwashing term, you just spread the brain infection to normal hosts.

Regarding the Quercetin supplement I mentioned yesterday, my understanding is it has a similar effect as HCQ in helping to get zinc where it needs to go in order to fight or protect against viruses.

I haven't heard about any bans on Quercetin yet, like they have with Ivermectin, HCQ, and N-AC, but I'm stocking up anyway.

Research it and see for yourself.

Bob Saget dies for no apparent reason and the corporate press is ignoring one important key fact.

Bob Saget: long-time standup comic and television actor dead weeks after receiving booster shot - The COVID Blog

"Do not use the term new normal in any context, it is a brainwashing term, you just spread the brain infection to normal hosts."

100% agree.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by giampierod View Post
    1. I am eating crow on this point. The early data (trial and real world) that suggested that transmission was prevented was misleading or an outright lie at the onset and I believed it. Delta showed it clearly first and Omicron smashed it. The data is definitive now, you can't avoid getting this thing with any meaningful certainty because it mutates faster to be more infectious than we can determine a prophylaxis. Even prior infection is not enough to prevent repeat infection. Anyone who tries to sell you this particular line of thinking from here on out is lying. Boosters, masks, ivermectin, vaccines, natural immunity, or anything else will not prevent this virus from mutating to bypass those protections faster than we can come up with a new prevention. Especially with people experimenting with gain of function on bats and mice! Oof
    I am glad to see you moving away from your mid-2021 style stupor. It gives me hope that Dr Grantham may some day grow up to be a proper man.

You must understand though that you are many many levels away from proper mental hygiene. There is no “delta”, no “omicron”, nothing is bypassing anything by mutating, there never was any gain of function research, there is no SARS-Cov2 furin cleavage site, there never existed a young doctor in China who reported on Covid deaths who then got sick and died, no more people will get infected by anything than is normal for a respiratory season (I haven’t, I have never had the flu, I hardly ever get the cold and so on). There is only the normal respiratory season, which happens every year, will probably continue to do that until there are living people, and the indiscriminate mass slaughter of frail people in the hospitals for money, which will probably get toned down for a few years now.

The is is the truth, you may not like it, but it is still the truth. The sooner you accept it, the sooner you will be able to admit to yourself that you have been duped.