starting strength gym
Page 1872 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 87213721772182218621870187118721873187418821922197223722872 ... LastLast
Results 18,711 to 18,720 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Denninger today on the James O'Keefe release: I...TOLD.... YOU.... SO! in [Market-Ticker-Nad]
    Follow The Money. Always has been, always will be as long as humans are around.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Here's another one for you Jovan.
    Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

I still think they are playing this game on many levels and are feeling and assessing the public on which track they will be able to implement their true end game with the least confrontation.
    There is no true endgame. The idea that there is a coming endgame is just a trick. The endgame is what you have been seeing for the past two years - high level theft at every level, made possible by killing people with ventilators and dangerous drugs and fattening people up and denying them treatment and stuff like that. The only reason they are slowly bringing everything to a stop is because the world has been robbed clean.

You need to let people make money now so that you can rob them again in ten or twenty years. Only next time, the “AI” warning systems created with absolutely no interference by the intelligence agencies and the military will be there to tell us just how quickly we will have to do a series of moves to bankrupt the restaurants or whatever is necessary to make everybody feel equally protected.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Yeah. To my impaired vision the document looks scanned as in its a little slanted. That could be an optical illusion of the watermark which has a big diagonal line. But the tilting goes in both directions.

Scanning can be legit but is usually a last resort.
    Clearly scanned. Now that you mention it, odd, unless he typed up the original report on his Selectric. That would be eccentric.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    …all of whom look like straight C students in your community college.
    You’re going to hell, Drago.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    I still think they are playing this game on many levels and are feeling and assessing the public on which track they will be able to implement their true end game with the least confrontation.
    Along these lines, note the disparity in responses amongst countries:
    Australians getting reamed;
    Israelis have vax passes;
    some countries had big protests and pushback over planned vax passes;
    Russia still doesn't muzzle or vaccinate kids but tested out QR codes in Moscow restaurants in the summer only to immediately roll that WAY back and eventually eliminate it, and also "they" are testing out public transport QR codes in Tartarstan and Kazan, where people started messaging to offer free rideshares/taxis to the elderly, stranded at bus stops, who have no idea how or the resources to use Uber, yet still there's talk of the QR codes getting implemented but no strong signs of it actually going down so far (I also think half the articles about planned restrictions that come out in the MSM are just ways to test public readiness);
    And in America we have what we have; yes, it's better Madness than what's in Australia, yet still a lot worse than the MADNESS in other, poorer, second-world countries.

So beyond guessing the true end game it's also worthwhile, in trying to build The Resistance, to understand the "why" behind varied levels of Madness amongst various countries.

Long but useful: What convinced you containment was a scam?

Sample:

It’s been nearly two years now and my confidence in publicly funded science is completely destroyed. I don’t believe anyone reasonably intelligent can read the COVID literature and come out the other side without concluding that universities and governments cannot tell the difference between science and scientism. Our society is completely in the grip of people who have effectively evolved under selection pressure to strongly resemble scientists without actually being scientists. Their work looks roughly right from a distance - there are data tables, charts, equations - but when you sit down and read it the scientific method has gone AWOL. I am now explicitly open to counter-narrative claims I’d never have previously considered.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Along these lines, note the disparity in responses amongst countries:
    Australians getting reamed;
    Israelis have vax passes;
    some countries had big protests and pushback over planned vax passes;
    Russia still doesn't muzzle or vaccinate kids but tested out QR codes in Moscow restaurants in the summer only to immediately roll that WAY back and eventually eliminate it, and also "they" are testing out public transport QR codes in Tartarstan and Kazan, where people started messaging to offer free rideshares/taxis to the elderly, stranded at bus stops, who have no idea how or the resources to use Uber, yet still there's talk of the QR codes getting implemented but no strong signs of it actually going down so far (I also think half the articles about planned restrictions that come out in the MSM are just ways to test public readiness);
    And in America we have what we have; yes, it's better Madness than what's in Australia, yet still a lot worse than the MADNESS in other, poorer, second-world countries.

So beyond guessing the true end game it's also worthwhile, in trying to build The Resistance, to understand the "why" behind varied levels of Madness amongst various countries.
    The why is simply there to keep you guessing. We are not, I repeat, we are not up against some high level intellect here, the whole thing has been manufactured and is being maintained by memes. A Swiss German guy pronouncing “the” as “ze” and made to look as the architect of a dystopian future? As Walter Sobchack would say, “the beauty of this plan is its simplicity”.

"You need to let people make money now so that you can rob them again in ten or twenty years."

It would appear to me the fleecing cycle is around 10 years, for exactly the reasons you mentioned.

Keep in mind over 40% of the current US fiat currency supply was created in the past year out of thin air, with We The People responsible for the massive debt.

The stock market has nearly doubled during the past two years of plandemic. Blackrock and the other big financial companies are using their ill gotten handouts of trillions of dollars from the Fed to buy up hard assets like houses and farmland, often out bidding regular home buyers etc.

The next crash will be on a level we've never seen before and one that most people could never imagine or believe.

Take your money out of the big banks and invest in hard assets. The banks lend out nearly $10 for every $1 you keep with them, so by using the banks we're enabling the criminals to destabilize US currency, which I believe is part of their "climate/totalitarianism plan."

I've not used banks or credit cards for 4 years now. It can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I see two books, one in each of your and Eugy’s future.

“Inoculating Locutions”

Briggs already has his out: “Everything you know is wrong”.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    "You need to let people make money now so that you can rob them again in ten or twenty years."

It would appear to me the fleecing cycle is around 10 years, for exactly the reasons you mentioned.

Keep in mind over 40% of the current US fiat currency supply was created in the past year out of thin air, with We The People responsible for the massive debt.

The stock market has nearly doubled during the past two years of plandemic. Blackrock and the other big financial companies are using their ill gotten handouts of trillions of dollars from the Fed to buy up hard assets like houses and farmland, often out bidding regular home buyers etc.

The next crash will be on a level we've never seen before and one that most people could never imagine or believe.

Take your money out of the big banks and invest in hard assets. The banks lend out nearly $10 for every $1 you keep with them, so by using the banks we're enabling the criminals to destabilize US currency, which I believe is part of their "climate/totalitarianism plan."

I've not used banks or credit cards for 4 years now. It can be done.
    I think this is just the mop up operation for 2008, so this is the end of a major cycle of theft, at least for the Western world. A theft supercycle, to use one of the words that economists like. Asia hasn't been properly hit since the 90s, so I expect the pendulum to swing there in the next decade or two. We will get a major cycle, something like a theft mega cycle, around 2047, which is when Hong Kong is set to return to China completely. East and West acting in unison, the great culture fest. I can't even imagine the amount of money laundering that will precede that. There is no climate/totalitarianism plan (other than the 130 trillion which needs to go to the governors to avoid it getting too hot), we are already living in totalitarian societies, it is just that most of us have not seen it until 2020.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    The why is simply there to keep you guessing. We are not, I repeat, we are not up against some high level intellect here, the whole thing has been manufactured and is being maintained by memes. A Swiss German guy pronouncing “the” as “ze” and made to look as the architect of a dystopian future? As Walter Sobchack would say, “the beauty of this plan is its simplicity”.
    Memes are fundamental to psychological control. They always have been. We used to call them spells, which is a label that points closer to the truth in the "sometimes fairy stories may say best what’s to be said" sense that C.S. Lewis described. It would be idiotic not to use them, so I don't know how their use proves anything about the intellect of the planners. But I think you're contradicting yourself. Is the plan beautiful or stupid?

The why is very simple. Complete biological and digital control of every human being on the planet, especially the ones who are immune to the spells. Some countries are more enthusiastic about the idea than others, and some would rather do it on their own terms. What Russia did seems like fulfilling an obligation to give it a try. "Oh well, that didn't work, but we tried, just like we promised". Australia is the teacher's pet who would rat out the entire class to get a + on his A.