starting strength gym
Page 1873 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 87313731773182318631871187218731874187518831923197323732873 ... LastLast
Results 18,721 to 18,730 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    "There is no climate/totalitarianism plan (other than the 130 trillion which needs to go to the governors to avoid it getting too hot), we are already living in totalitarian societies, it is just that most of us have not seen it until 2020."

Yep, unfortunately I've had those splinters in my mind since I was a kid and we were regularly having "nuclear attack drills" by hiding under our elementary school desks, and being told the next ice age would kill us all by 1980 or so.

Could Robert Malone be wrong?

Robert Malone's statements on The Dana Show about vaccine safety and virus variants are inaccurate and unsupported - Health Feedback

"When asked about SARS-CoV-2 variants, Malone claimed that “many of these mutations are being driven by the evolutionary selection caused by the vaccines”. This claim is unsupported and even contradicted by available data."

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post

Robert Malone's statements on The Dana Show about vaccine safety and virus variants are inaccurate and unsupported - Health Feedback

"When asked about SARS-CoV-2 variants, Malone claimed that “many of these mutations are being driven by the evolutionary selection caused by the vaccines”. This claim is unsupported and even contradicted by available data."
    Also from this website:

All approved and authorized COVID-19 vaccines are very safe and highly effective at preventing severe disease and death.

Apologies for linking to twitter

There are a couple of lead-up videos to this where the Heroes in Blue are walking through the cafe, checking ze papers. The woman who is finally arrested tried to dart out the door before getting asked.

It's in Hervey Bay, which is just north of Brisbane, capital of Queensland.

Supply chain in Australia is choking, reportedly due to workers either being sick, or more likely, having to put themselves under house arrest because they were silly enough to get tested. Meat fridges are invariably empty at the major supermarkets.

That recent video of the Pfizer CEO admitting his vx offers "very little protection, if any" of infection is causing a few heads to explode.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Also from this website:
    Responding Scientist Shane Crotty is endorsed by Fauci. Boo.

And his institute links to this video whose ending refers to “encroaching on environment”, as well as wide-scale control of human behavior. Alas, that won’t work, so vex it is.

Vex or decimated rain forests.

VOA-TEK: COVID-19 - How Did We Get Here? - YouTube

Nary a word of early or inexpensive treatment, just kool tech.

Defund this, not the police.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    …Complete biological and digital control of every human being on the planet, ...
    My pet theory is that “everyone wants to be a Programmer”.

“Are you Programmer?”
    - Neo

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post

Statements like that, which are asinine, are why dummy’s like me don’t believe them.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Memes are fundamental to psychological control. They always have been. We used to call them spells, which is a label that points closer to the truth in the "sometimes fairy stories may say best what’s to be said" sense that C.S. Lewis described. It would be idiotic not to use them, so I don't know how their use proves anything about the intellect of the planners. But I think you're contradicting yourself. Is the plan beautiful or stupid?

The why is very simple. Complete biological and digital control of every human being on the planet, especially the ones who are immune to the spells. Some countries are more enthusiastic about the idea than others, and some would rather do it on their own terms. What Russia did seems like fulfilling an obligation to give it a try. "Oh well, that didn't work, but we tried, just like we promised". Australia is the teacher's pet who would rat out the entire class to get a + on his A.
    You gotta watch The Big Lebowski for the beauty and stupidity contradiction. You think you are dealing with nazis, but they are just nihilists.

Hi all,

I am a long time lurker not much posts (to my eternal shame I am too light for my height and can't bear the ridicule).

Thought compelled to say that I live in the once great state of Western Australia.

I am close to losing employment due to not being vaccinated. I am fortunate to be exploiting a mandate loophole and am currently on worker's comp (lower back injury) plus got diagnosed with high functioning autism earlier this year, making me really difficult to fire without being discrimination.

But the WA Government has just announced as of the 31st of this month that unvaccinated people (anyone under 2 doses and 3rd has been mandated too now) will not be able to enter
    any hospital or aged care/health facility as a visitor, no gym, no pub, club, restaurant, dine in fast food, no concerts or events over 500 people, no zoo, no bottle shop and the list goes on. These are the harshest restrictions in Australia in the state with the lowest cases.

Madness. I don't really care, fortunately. My wife has had her jabs (didn't really want to but she earns more than me so drew the short straw) so we're okay even if I lose work and I don't like social things because I have autism. So the noncompliance punishment is not that bad for me but I feel sad for others.

I don't really know where the end is on this here. We are in a labor state (democrat) and our leader is insane. I've ordered NAC as it was being banned here. No ivermectin. Waiting for them to ban Vitamin C and D... I live in a regional area near the ocean so I will still be able to go fishing for the time being.

Thanks for all your info and reading my rant,

I hope you all stay safe and don't give up your guns.

starting strength coach development program
    This Is 1938: First, They Came for the Unvaccinated | Frontpagemag

This is 1938. I'm a Jew. I now understand just a little of what it felt like to be a Jew in 1938. No, it's not the Holocaust. Nothing can be compared to the Holocaust. Ever.

But 1938 was not the Holocaust. It was the pre-Holocaust. It was the time before the nightmare, when the foundation was being laid to destroy the freedom, free speech, businesses and lives of millions of Jews.

Everything happening today to the American people ... to the U.S. Constitution ... to freedom ... and particularly to unvaccinated Americans reminds me of 1938. This is only the beginning. It gets much worse from here.