starting strength gym
Page 1874 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 87413741774182418641872187318741875187618841924197423742874 ... LastLast
Results 18,731 to 18,740 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Ads View Post
    Apologies for linking to twitter

There are a couple of lead-up videos to this where the Heroes in Blue are walking through the cafe, checking ze papers. The woman who is finally arrested tried to dart out the door before getting asked.
    I've read that after WWII, Germans were asked about the rise of the Nazis “Why did you let it happen?” Today, people might want to ask themselves the same questions.

Everyone loves a good conspiracy, until you ask them to explain it. I have argued that elites do what they do because of a narrowcasting mindset and not some deep conspiracy. People have to go with the narrative because that is their story. They will not discard their story for you, it is what keeps them alive…. and your story keeps you alive. If you don’t think of them as elites… then what are they??? Crooks! And who could these crooks be stealing from…? ahhh it’s better to just think of them as elites who deserve the fruits of their labor. As stated in this well put together article…

Stop The Crazy in [Market-Ticker-Nad]

“ The so-called "elites" are wildly more-dependent on the civil order of society and its supply infrastructure than you are. Exactly zero of their nice aircraft and yachts, for example, will run without the entire supply chain for petroleum products being intact. They have fewer ways around this problem than you do. A 90% reduction in society probably kills you (obviously) but does kill all of them and their offspring. Worse, they all whine they have "no reason to live" if they lose their cushy "stuff" where you never had a 200' yacht and $20m jet airplane to lose. They know this. Yes, they're delusional narcissistic or even psychopathic *******s (cough-Clot-cough-cough) but there are exactly zero of them prattling on over coffee on Youslob live podcasts that will survive even a couple of weeks if social order and the production of basic things like energy, water and sanitation breaks down and they all know it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    You think you are dealing with nazis, but they are just nihilists.
    Oh I'm very aware of that. If we were dealing with Nazis, I'd be able to agree with them on at least a few things.

Quote Originally Posted by Ads View Post
    Apologies for linking to twitter

There are a couple of lead-up videos to this where the Heroes in Blue are walking through the cafe, checking ze papers. The woman who is finally arrested tried to dart out the door before getting asked.

It's in Hervey Bay, which is just north of Brisbane, capital of Queensland.

Supply chain in Australia is choking, reportedly due to workers either being sick, or more likely, having to put themselves under house arrest because they were silly enough to get tested. Meat fridges are invariably empty at the major supermarkets.

That recent video of the Pfizer CEO admitting his vx offers "very little protection, if any" of infection is causing a few heads to explode.
    It is a little hard to call these issues supply chain issues. It is a very fancy term used by very well paid economists who usually say nothing. I find it much easier to say something like "there is a shortage of everything because nobody is going to work".

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    “ The so-called "elites" are wildly more-dependent on the civil order of society and its supply infrastructure than you are. Exactly zero of their nice aircraft and yachts, for example, will run without the entire supply chain for petroleum products being intact. They have fewer ways around this problem than you do. A 90% reduction in society probably kills you (obviously) but does kill all of them and their offspring. Worse, they all whine they have "no reason to live" if they lose their cushy "stuff" where you never had a 200' yacht and $20m jet airplane to lose. They know this. Yes, they're delusional narcissistic or even psychopathic *******s (cough-Clot-cough-cough) but there are exactly zero of them prattling on over coffee on Youslob live podcasts that will survive even a couple of weeks if social order and the production of basic things like energy, water and sanitation breaks down and they all know it.”
    Couldn't help but roll my eyes at this when I read it earlier this morning. Denninger's mistake is believing these people are rational. They used to be, but no longer. For whatever reason, the last few years have them burning with religious fervor. Maybe they know the jig is up and are in panic mode. Maybe they feel it is time to fulfill an ancient duty to evil. I don't know the exact reasons, but I think it's pretty obvious they have chosen to eat the seed corn. On the bright side, maybe they will slit their own throats in a suicide ritual and we'll all be better off for it. Perhaps a new crop of rational elite in China and Russia will take their place and fleece the globe in a much less destructive manner.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    "You need to let people make money now so that you can rob them again in ten or twenty years."

It would appear to me the fleecing cycle is around 10 years, for exactly the reasons you mentioned.

Keep in mind over 40% of the current US fiat currency supply was created in the past year out of thin air, with We The People responsible for the massive debt.

The stock market has nearly doubled during the past two years of plandemic. Blackrock and the other big financial companies are using their ill gotten handouts of trillions of dollars from the Fed to buy up hard assets like houses and farmland, often out bidding regular home buyers etc.

The next crash will be on a level we've never seen before and one that most people could never imagine or believe.

Take your money out of the big banks and invest in hard assets. The banks lend out nearly $10 for every $1 you keep with them, so by using the banks we're enabling the criminals to destabilize US currency, which I believe is part of their "climate/totalitarianism plan."

I've not used banks or credit cards for 4 years now. It can be done.
    You wanna help solve this?
    Learn about and buy Bitcoin.
    As of now, it's the only hope we have to stop this bullshit fiat monetary system made by and for thieves.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    The thing is, right now they are working to re-order society top-down in a way that lets them keep the stuff they enjoy while we lose the stuff we enjoy. I think justifications like the environmental shit are kind of a shortcut to bypass the human conscience. If we change society so 99% of people are serfs with nearly nothing and just subsisting, it'll be so "eco friendly" that it won't matter that they get to keep all their stuff, because there's so few of them on the whole compared to the rest of us. This utterly self-absorbed train of thought completely disregards historical precedent. Great progress in all aspects of civilization generally comes from a strong, healthy middle class.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Oh I'm very aware of that. If we were dealing with Nazis, I'd be able to agree with them on at least a few things.
    I have no idea what the ‘few things’ you could agree with Nazis on actually are. I would just like to point out that your statement could be taken to mean something wildly dangerous that you may not have meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    . . . I find it much easier to say something like "there is a shortage of everything because nobody is going to work".
    IMG_0834.jpg

A grizzled employee at our local Kroger says the shelfs are empty due to a lack of drivers. The problem is with the in-feeds to the Kroger warehouses, not between the warehouses and stores. The trucks between the warehouses and stores are about 75% full, because the warehouses are running low, because there are fewer drivers into the warehouses.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Le Comte View Post
    I have no idea what the ‘few things’ you could agree with Nazis on actually are. I would just like to point out that your statement could be taken to mean something wildly dangerous that you may not have meant.
    You are merely posturing here. Let me suggest a couple of things: Everybody needs to work. The trains should run on time. Manufacturing should be of high quality. Public works that benefit everybody are a reasonable use of tax revenue. The country was worthy of loyalty, even if their policies were not. This is just stopped-clock/right-twice stuff.

There are probably even good things to say about Jacinda Ardern. "She's not fat." "She has enough teeth."