starting strength gym
Page 1879 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 87913791779182918691877187818791880188118891929197923792879 ... LastLast
Results 18,781 to 18,790 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Someone needs to send her a Starting Strength tee.

Quote Originally Posted by jintyo View Post
    I saw Ivermectin mentioned somewhere here as having basically ended Covid here, there is absolutely nothing I have heard or seen to suggest that is the case. It is masks and vaccines all the way here.
    How many people per day are dying of Covid in Japan? How many are hospitalized? How many new cases are there?

Weren't Japanese people always a germophobe type culture. They have always worn masks, Unlike us.
    Would the measures they are taking be considered radical within a cultural text?

Alphonso Davies: Fully Vaccinated Football Star Develops Myocarditis : The COVID World

New Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin is Sworn In, Immediately Takes Action to Crush Covid Mandates

Dr. Malone latest Telegram post
    What public policies are responsible for this amazing difference in outcomes?

The curious case of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh is often sited. Densely populated, relatively poor, and they have absolutely crushed the COVID-19 death curve. Widespread availability of a package distributed throughout the region, rumored to contain the repurposed drug Ivermectin, have often been credited for this amazing success. But until now, these rumors have remained unsubstantiated. As I mentioned recently on the Fox segment in response to the unprovoked attack by Mr. Berenson, a close colleague of mine recently returned from a vacation in the region. Prompted by my specific request that she seek out evidence of the contents of these “care packages” which have been made available throughout the region, she returned with the following photograph of the list of ingredients. As is often observed, a picture is worth a thousand words.

So, without further ado, I am glad to finally be able to provide photographic evidence of what is responsible for the miracle of Uttar Pradesh. I have nothing more to add, other than that an apology is owed (By Mr. Berenson and many others) to the many brave physicians who have persisted, against enormous coordinated media and governmental pressure, to prescribe this agent as a key component of the staged early treatment protocols responsible for saving countless lives across the USA and the world.Uttar Pradesh Covid Treatment.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    How many people per day are dying of Covid in Japan? How many are hospitalized? How many new cases are there?
    Today we are at 25K cases, 6 dead in the country. In Tokyo there are 4,561 cases and 1 death, 1239 people in hospital which is apparently 16.6% of available hospital beds. Once that hits 20% we will go into a "quasi-state of emergency" where basically nothing noticeable happens but the local government asks restaurants and other places to close early and stop serving booze. I think there are about 235 people in what the government here classify as a serious condition.
    Hardly panic stations, and pretty chilled out, as it has been throughout.

My assertion is there isn't anything that confirms widespread Ivermectin use in Japan, it is not approved for use:
    PMDA’s Efforts to Combat COVID-19 | Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency

I am in Tokyo.
    Foreign visitors are shut out nearly completely, thus the current wave was started off around US military bases who don't have restrictions and basically do their own thing - rendering the strict quarantine measures for everyone else pretty much pointless.
    Every single governments in the world has claimed that foreigners “brought the virus in”, so Japan is not different here either.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Bitcoin solves it all. The network just turned 13 years old and no one has been able to stop it yet, and there's been quite a few tries.
    A few months ago, China outlawed all cryptocurrency transactions.

California: Pre-school director stripped of her license to work with children | Daily Mail Online

A California Christian preschool director has been barred from ever working with children again after she 'failed to encourage' two-year-olds to wear face masks in class.

Tiffany McHugh, the director of Foothills Christian Church Preschool in San Diego, had her license stripped after the Department of Social Services shut down the preschool because McHugh couldn't get students to keep their masks on.

'We were coming up against a lot of parents who didn't want their children to be masked that young,' McHugh told CBS 8.

'There were a lot of children who were just too young to wear masks, they pull them off. it's really difficult.'
    Don't live in California.

My assertion is there isn't anything that confirms widespread Ivermectin use in Japan, it is not approved for use:
    PMDA’s Efforts to Combat COVID-19 | Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency
    I would like to see the Summary of Investigation results wording from 2 years ago. This is the current wording on mortalities.
    https://www.pmda.go.jp/files/000243230.pdf
    Number of cases and patient mortalities reported in Japan during the previous 3 fiscal years.
    A total of 4 cases have been reported to date. (A causal relationship between the drug and
    event could not be established in any of these cases.)
    And this is a summary of the ARs of Ivermectin from 2009. Page 7 of this PDF https://www.pmda.go.jp/files/000153118.pdf a stark contrast in wording indeed!
    [Adverse Reactions
    (clinically significantadverse reactions)]
    Hepatic function disorder, jaundice: Hepatic function disorder involving significant elevation of AST (GOT), ALT (GPT), etc., or jaundice may occur.
    Patients should be carefully monitored. If any abnormalities are observed, administration should be discontinued and appropriate measures should be taken.

<Reference Information> The number of reported adverse reactions (for which a causality to the drug could not be denied)
    in about the last 3 years (April 1, 2006 to August 12, 2009):
     Hepatic function disorders: 4 cases (no fatal cases)
    The number of patients treated with Ivermectin for a year estimated by MAH:
    approximately 191,393 (April 15, 2008 to April 14, 2009)
    Marketed in Japan in: December 2002

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Weren't Japanese people always a germophobe type culture. They have always worn masks, Unlike us.
    Would the measures they are taking be considered radical within a cultural text?
    I think the Japanese people are completely normal. Their governments have been a steady branch of crazy and getting crazier. Pretty much like everywhere else, the main difference I see is that they have started their modern economy with state mandated industry and banking cartels, whereas the west is just moving to that stage. But in no way “pretty chill” about anything, rather a heavy fascist state.

starting strength coach development program
    You think the government mandating early closure of businesses and stopping the sale of booze becase of 20% of hospital beds being occupied by people with the flu in mid January, is a "chilled" situation?

It sounds bananas to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    A few months ago, China outlawed all cryptocurrency transactions.
    And? You can't "outlaw" bitcoin transactions.
    The network does not reside anywhere, no government has any control whatsoever on Bitcoin directly nor indirectly. They tried to ban miners, and they moved to the US. Anyone who knows how to actually use Bitcoin knows how to keep their transactions as low profile as possible, and it's very very expensive and time consuming for a government, even China, to search through transactions and link them to a single person. If it could have been done, they would have done it already. The idea is out there, there are people working on this from the very beginning, and more getting into it every year. Even if in some way they could "stop" it, people would find a way to start it again. It's like the Internet. It's never going to not exist, unless we go extinct.