starting strength gym
Page 1885 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 88513851785183518751883188418851886188718951935198523852885 ... LastLast
Results 18,841 to 18,850 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Back in the day they paid some actual money to intelligent authors, but that hasn't been the case since at least 2008. I dropped it in 2010 or so when it got to be 100 percent low level propaganda.
    Got it. I predate that. My grad school was early 90’s.

Well my brother's family of a wife and 3 children all got covid and got better from minor symptoms in 2 days. The baby was tested at a checkup for some reason and was "positive" too, despite zero symptoms.

None are vaccinated.

My brother was also fired last week for refusing the faux vaccine. He works from home as some sort of network tech so that makes a ton of sense. So I consider that the first official direct attack on my family by Democrats, who I now want all dead for attempting to starve my family. If I could lay siege to their homes to starve them to death as they've attempted on me, I would. Economic warfare is fair play in modern USA.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    I remember a while back, Barry asked someone for a synopsis on the chapter from Robert Kennedy Jr.'s book that he recommended everyone read.
    Thanks! I think most of this is fairly well known. But it does help to understand the saga.

Check out 1:04 minutes in how these sick mother fucking psychopaths are normalizing this crazy fucked up shit.
    British Heart Foundation - This is Science - YouTube

Why all the recent rhetoric about "voting rights?"

Just another form of division as far as I can tell.

Remember, your voter registration affiliates you with an R or a D. When the sociopath credit score is introduced, you will be punished accordingly.

I cancelled my voter registration since it's apparently unnecessary. Oh, and I don't ever intend on playing the voting charade game anyway.

Dem Rep. Schultz compares provisions like voter ID to communist "Suppression and Oppression." - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    And I suppose this is a good development, because now we can officially claim on the books that the french government is forcing their citizenry to commit suicide.
    Life insurer refuses to cover vaccine death
    [/url]
    The story smells like bullshit. Per the article, it cannot be verified (first clue), and it has the telltale signs of being "traded up the chain". Ryan Holiday explains how this sort of thing works: Exclusive: How This Man Got the Media to Fall for ShipYourEnemiesGlitter Stunt | | Observer. And if you haven't read his book Trust Me, I'm Lying, do it.

I don't know the ins and outs of France's insurance laws but life insurance in the U.S. has 2 general exclusions that allow an insurer to deny a claim: 1) you lie on your app about something material (i.e. something that would affect the insurer's decision to issue the policy) and 2) you commit bonafide suicide within 2 years (oddly enough, the exclusionary period is only 2 years). Life insurers are reluctant to deny a claim because life insurance is pretty straightforward and if they don't pay, they'll be sued for the death benefit plus have to pay a bunch of lawyer's fees, and probably some sort of fine. So, on the face of it, this story has a lot of hurdles to overcome.

The implications about solvency are laughable. Insurers haven't come anywhere close to their surplus limits. And, if there was a real systemic solvency problem, the situation would be truly dire.

Hypothetically, you would worry about solvency and systemic failure in the industry if all corporate bonds go to 0% at the exact moment insurers have to roll over every bond in their portfolio (which is laddered, so 0% corporate bond rates would have to persist for 10+ consecutive years) and let's say 20%+ of their policyholders die all at once, and at the same time, instead of bond prices skyrocketing inversely to bond rates, bond prices inexplicable defy the laws of bond pricing and also fall to zero, plus the value of all the insurer's other assets go to zero. The reinsurance net catastrophically fails. In addition to that calamity, all the money in the State Guaranty funds suddenly vanishes into thin air.

At that point, it won't be some cutesy thing posted on an obscure blog, because... the entire banking system is plugged into the life insurance industry, with so many banks holding substantial amounts of their Tier 1 capital in life insurance policies. Bye bye checking and savings accounts. Bye bye commerce. Bye bye normal life.

Quote Originally Posted by David.Lewis View Post
    Rich people primarily own 3 things: 1) a business (either theirs or someone else's) 2) real estate 3) life insurance or some cash-heavy asset.

BTC is still way too volatile for a lot of folks. They simply don't want the risk associated with the early-stage price discovery process. MassMutual, for example, insures people's savings from Joe Blow all the way up to Michael Milken's family. Mass has purchased something like $100 million of BTC as a speculative play. Their total portfolio size is hundreds of billions of dollars though. The risk is tiny at that size, and most of their holdings are in the aforementioned 3 things most rich people own. They won't risk people's life savings on something that could tank 50% in a day. And this is line with how *most* intelligent investors think. Essentially all assets, contracts, businesses are priced in dollars. The dollar isn't going anywhere.
    Until the Japanese start paying for Saudi oil in Bitcoin, only the dollar is money.

Report: Justice Sonia Sotomayor Working Remotely Because Gorsuch Refuses to Wear Face Mask in Court

This country has become a mental asylum.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    We would have to define "founding stock" Americans in anticausal's statement.
    The posterity of the founders, as explicitly stated in the Constitution. But for the clear as mud political situation we currently find ourselves in, how about anyone whose family has been here for four or more generations. Most importantly, that they had roots here prior to WWII. This group, at the very least, all went through high pressure assimilation. Without them, there would be nothing even resembling the America that understands and respects the principles of the Constitution. In fact, the four generation rule would make a very effective requirement for voting and serving in public office.

starting strength coach development program
    I have no enthusiasm about Trump after his presidency, but his Arizona speech was interesting, throwing his base some red meat like always but for him to turn the conversation from COVID to race, especially so soon after all the Jan 6 propaganda, was quite a move. Now he has the libtard media frantically "fact checking" the claims he made about white people being selectively denied the PaTrIoTiC vAcCiNe and therapeutics based on their race. In arguing that minorities are poorer, and sicker, and worse off, etc. etc. these journalists have been forced into a corner and are now having to justify WHY it is sometimes required to discriminate against whites and deny them healthcare. In America. Not that this will do anything, and it really is just some red meat. It was depressing to see him up there.