starting strength gym
Page 1897 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 89713971797184718871895189618971898189919071947199723972897 ... LastLast
Results 18,961 to 18,970 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    Seriously? One of the strangest screeds I've ever read.
    It reminded me of this interesting photo.

lincoln commies.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Interesting that the FDA would approve this for outpatient administration.
    For some reason AZT comes to mind whenever remdesivir is mentioned. I wonder why that could be?

Painstakingly researched, I assume.

You've heard about England and Ireland.

It's over. - YouTube

We are speculating that this is a precursor to a refocusing of European public attention on the Ukrainian situation. Plausible?
    Dr Hilary - an prime example of a twee Middle Class intellectually pompous media whore / Establishment pussy. Probably paid off by some Bill Gates funded research lab to spout his crap to the watching sheep. Wanker.

From the link:

From the link:

I thought that the so called communist "Revolution" started in 1917 with Bolsheviks? In any case one of the crowning glories of Communism in the Soviets was their creation of the sycophantic (that's a great word) KGB intelligence service. Much of what you get from the internet these days has the same effect in that unless its fits the current narrative it is rejected. The only difference is that in those days back in Communist Russia if the KGB did not give the information the leaders wanted to hear they were sent to the gulag.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    100 years ago, the communists were strong, because many of the workers believed in the philosophy.
    Today, the communists are weak and the workers hate communism.
    There is no need to pander to the communists today, as there was 100 years ago. In fact, you lose ground among the strong individuals you need on your side if you try to pander to communism today.
    I would disagree.
    Communism largely failed because it turns out the proletariat move up and stabilize under capitalism. And thus aren’t interested in revolution.
    Agitation along class lines doesn’t work.

So now, as of 2007 I believe, specifically Kimberley Crenshaws essay on intersectionality which shifted the agitation from class lines to racial lines. Whilst it’s hard to point to a single time, that appears to be the fulcrum point.
    Communism is now being reworked upon racial lines, which is why progressives are so racist and pro segregation. They want racial segregation to play it off against each other.

Men of the West seems unreliable. More of a mouthpiece for the populist right spectrum's ire, and tends towards emotional arguments and positions rather than reasonable.

That whole "Wrath of the Saxon" bullshit is a plagiarism of Rudyard Kipling's poem "The Beginnings." I guess "Saxon" sounds sexier to angry people than "the English.". Which is odd given their losing streaks against the Danes and Normans.

---------

After some consideration, my best guess as to why the mandates and passports are being dropped is more of an abandonment of a failing narrative than a precursor to follow-on action, and, if it's related to Ukraine, is likely shedding a position that would weaken perceived government competency and ethical behavior. As stated previously, I think that cat is out of the bag for a significant portion of the general populace due to the obvious policy failings, their impact, and the wild oscillation between party line policy of key world leaders providing stark contrast to anyone remotely paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    In any case one of the crowning glories of Communism in the Soviets was their creation of the sycophantic (that's a great word) KGB intelligence service. Much of what you get from the internet these days has the same effect in that unless its fits the current narrative it is rejected.
    wal has finally figured out the vaccine situation.

Vander, a Beverly Hills real estate agent who stars on the show “Selling Sunset,” had posted a photo of herself in November from a pregnancy shoot and looked the picture of health. Described as “fully vaccinated,” by US magazine
    Vander was "fully obedient." "Fully compliant." Fully bought in. Fully uninformed. Fully trusting of Authority. And therefore fully responsible for the dead baby.

Dr. Daniel Nagase, an Alberta doctor who was ordered to leave his Alberta hospital for treating three COVID patients (all of whom who went home from hospital alive) with ivermectin, told a reporter that he had been informed of 86 stillbirths in Waterloo, Ontario between January and July.

“Normally, it’s only five or six stillbirths every year. So, about one stillbirth every two months is the usual rate,” he said. “So, to suddenly get to 86 stillbirths in six months, that’s highly unusual. But, the most important confirmation that we have from the Waterloo, Ontario report was that all of the [mothers of the] 86 stillbirths were fully vaccinated.”
    And certainly relevant to this: Covid-19 vaccines and treatments: we must have raw data, now | The BMJ

This is really making the rounds. When peer-reviewed medical journals get mad at Big Pharma, the state media will have to work extra hard to bury the story.

Everything is always worse than you think it is:

The majority of trials that underpinned regulatory approval and government stockpiling of oseltamivir (Tamiflu) were sponsored by the manufacturer; most were unpublished, those that were published were ghostwritten by writers paid by the manufacturer, the people listed as principal authors lacked access to the raw data, and academics who requested access to the data for independent analysis were denied.1234

The errors of the last pandemic are being repeated. Memories are short. Today, despite the global rollout of covid-19 vaccines and treatments, the anonymised participant level data underlying the trials for these new products remain inaccessible to doctors, researchers, and the public—and are likely to remain that way for years to come.16 This is morally indefensible for all trials, but especially for those involving major public health interventions.

When independent MP Rick Nicholls raised a question about stillbirths in the Ontario legislature, the minister of health only replied that the CDC and Food and Drug Administration are recommending the jabs.

“She didn’t even answer properly, just repeated what all the other puppets always say, ‘it’s safe,’” commented one mother, Chané Neveling. “This makes me so mad. I just had my baby girl in July [and] the amount or pressure I felt from my doctors to get the [vaccine] while pregnant almost made me go against my morals and I almost got it. My OBGYN’s exact words to me were ‘you are stupid for not getting it. You will die in ICU.’”
    Isn't it fascinating that these women will not even have a beer while they're pregnant, but obediently follow the flock to the shearer. And lookee here:

Article has an altmetric score of 10204
    See more details

Picked up by 10 news outlets
    Blogged by 6
    Tweeted by 20977
    On 1 Facebook pages
    Reddited by 26
    On 1 videos
    It's on ONE Facebook page! I wonder why that might be. How did they let that slip through? Here's Denninger on this: Until This Data Is Produced, STFU in [Market-Ticker-Nad]

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    For some reason AZT comes to mind whenever remdesivir is mentioned. I wonder why that could be?
    Probably because of the dead people.

wal has finally figured out the vaccine situation.

Vander was "fully obedient." "Fully compliant." Fully bought in. Fully uninformed. Fully trusting of Authority.

And certainly relevant to this: Covid-19 vaccines and treatments: we must have raw data, now | The BMJ

This is really making the rounds. When peer-reviewed medical journals get mad at Big Pharma, the state media will have to work extra hard to bury the story.

Everything is always worse than you think it is:

And lookee here:

It's on ONE Facebook page! I wonder why that might be. How did they let that slip through?
    If the UK mainstream media manage to bury this story and the BMJ’s candid request, every UK citizen should stock pile food and water and go on strike. But we won’t. Pathetic. The West has lost The Game - and we allowed it to happen. Rugged Individualism has been replaced by Atrophied Collectivism. Is there any hope for the UK and USA Rip? What is actually to be DONE about all this? Give us your Top 5 points of action.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigredbull View Post
    Is there any hope for the UK and USA Rip? What is actually to be DONE about all this? Give us your Top 5 points of action.
    Some of them involve guns, Red.