starting strength gym
Page 1899 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 89913991799184918891897189818991900190119091949199923992899 ... LastLast
Results 18,981 to 18,990 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Any stat nerds look into the recent NY data regarding hospitalizations of vaxxed vs unvaxxed? I didnt see a source to the raw data, just the graph showing the unvaxxed plot looking like Mt. Everest and the vaxxed flatter than my 9th grade girlfriend. Saw this floating around the Twitter with the "GeT VaXXXEd" comment.

COVID-19: Latest Data - NYC Health

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    I'm interested to see how many dumb asses will immediately fall in line with "Putin bad! War good!" After four years of delusional Putin/Russia hysteria from the deep state and media, I have some hope it won't be many. Not a single American, or Ukrainian for that matter, should die over this NATO expansion bullshit.
    The Russian people aren't my enemy.

But many Americans are.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    wal has finally figured out the vaccine situation.
    Stalin if he did not like the information he got he took them outside and shot them, but I am too far away from you. Most unlikely of course as anybody who drives a Porsche belongs to the bourgeoisie, but little old me I only drive a car of the proletariat, a KIA.

From Denninger's comments: Single Post Display - The Market Ticker

My own experience in cancer patients who get the jab:

1) Breast cancer patients in remission (finished treatment, no disease on scans) will have rises in their tumor markers (Ca 15-3, Ca 27.29) post jab. So far, this has only been relapse in 1 or 2 jabbed patients, but it has created incredible anxiety for these women, leading to need for more scans. I have taken the approach that if they are otherwise well, all other labs are fine, clinically they are well, I am bringing them back for repeat markers in 2-3 months and only scanning at that point.

2) Patients will develop swelling of lymph nodes in the axilla of the jabbed arm as well as generalized swelling of the lymph nodes. This is common in patients with lymphoma, either in remission or with active disease. This creates utter havoc as I now have no idea what is progressive or recurrent lymphoma and what is effect of the jab. The patient is, of course, going completely ballistic. I have decided to not change therapy there if all the lymph node swelling is on the side that got the jab. So far that has been correct.

3) Patients with metastatic cancer (spread to lymph nodes, lung or liver masses, bone) may have an increase in the size of their tumors after the jab. The patients look and feel well. Usually when patients are progressing on treatment, they look and feel horrible. (I have been at this so long, I can tell when the patient walks in the room they are progressing without even looking at the scans.) Again, I have not changed therapy immediately, but rescanned them in 2-3 months. So far, this jab-induced increase in tumor size has not translated to out of control tumor. However, if the jab induced immune degradation takes several years to manifest, that signal may be obscured by cancer progression. I guess we will have to look if there is a decrease in time patients respond to a particular treatment or stay in remission. If that starts to decrease in the jabbed, then that would be very worrisome.

I really worry about the patients that have been treated and are in remission.

These patients long term survival depends on their immune systems dealing with the total body burden of microscopic disease that is present in ALL cancer patients at diagnosis. For example, even with a 1 cm breast cancer, nothing seen on scans, you can culture out viable breast cancer cells from the bone marrow in about 50% of patients. But that doesn't correlate with survival, interesting enough. That is, because for those women with known microscopic disease, their immune system either deals with that or it doesn't - and those are the women that relapse and eventually die. The data emerging from T and B cell immune cell degradation in the jabbed is very worrisome to me. I fear we may be seeing increasing rates of cancer recurrence in the jabbed patients in the years ahead. That will be beyond heartbreaking as these patients will have done "all the right things", including getting jabbed, and end up dying as a result.

I have not even mentioned all the blood clots and cardiac issues I see in the jabbed.

One of the most infuriating things about this whole debacle is that the VAERS system is completely inadequate to pick up these problems. Fauci knew that at the beginning and did nothing. Hey - if you don't look for problems, you won't find them! Pfizer and Moderna certainly don't want to know. Our local hospitals, who are jabbing like madmen, certainly don't want to know.

I am well on record stating that this entire covid (mis) management will go on record as the greatest public health disaster of all time. People should swing and Nuremburg 2.0 can't happen fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Just take a moment and listen to the hypocrisy of these morons, and think about how stupid the people who support them must be. We're outnumbered by idiots my friends.

Democrat VP Harris: "The constitutional right.. to make a decision.. to control their own bodies." - YouTube
    She may be dumb, but props for authenticity. This issue is indeed important to her. Perhaps her raison-d’etre in the office!

Authenticity?? Are you serious? Invoking the Constitution of the United States as the basis for a right to a service provided by another person? This is Democrat Party politics, pandering to what she perceives to be her constituency, and that is all it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Authenticity?? Are you serious? Invoking the Constitution of the United States as the basis for a right to a service provided by another person? This is Democrat Party politics, pandering to what she perceives to be her constituency, and that is all it is.
    That and more. It’s an obsessive thing like the Ring of Power.

This is where she’s a true believer, and is authentically wrong. It’s both a democratic plank and a mesmerizing power.

There is a parallel between the maniacal single-focused thinking between the pro-vex and pro-aborts.

CNN lost 90% of its audience

CNN lost 90% of it'd audience, mainly because people realized it's not even news, I am assuming.

As I understand it, the reasoning in Roe/Wade was about individual autonomy being a more fundamental right than health. Wouldnt Roe/wade therefore be a strong legal basis to argue against vaccination mandates, or even against having to reveal vaccination status?

starting strength coach development program
    'These are Criminal Companies!' Watch RFK Jr's Brilliant Takedown of Big Pharma That Ignited a Media Firestorm - Becker News

Pierre Kory short and powerful speach at yesterdays rally!
    Dr. Pierre Kory, Dr. Mary Bowden, & Dr. Paul Marik Full Speech | Defeat The Mandates DC.

A beautiful speach by Malone as he takes on the Davos goons!
    Dr Malone full speech.

Brazil: Child Vaccination Suspended After 10-Year-Old Girl Suffers Cardiac Arrest Hours After Receiving Pfizer Vaccine

Sen. Ron Johnson moderates a panel discussion, COVID-19: A Second Opinion. A group of world renowned doctors and medical experts provide a different perspective on the global pandemic response, the current state of knowledge of early and hospital treatment, vaccine efficacy and safety, what went right, what went wrong, what should be done now, and what needs to be addressed long term.
    More at Ron Johnson Senator from Wisconsin

COVID-19: A Second Opinion