starting strength gym
Page 1904 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 90414041804185418941902190319041905190619141954200424042904 ... LastLast
Results 19,031 to 19,040 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Well all the boarder controls are mostly gone, QR and masks are not enforced as much as they were, but you can still have a beer and a BBQ.
    They will go back to pretending nothing ever happened by the end of 2022, the sick bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Yep, he's another sellout, or maybe just lost his mind? I've pretty much destroyed my music collection due to this woke bullshit.
    Was probably paid. If be surprised if Spotify even responded at this point. Literally this is the dumbest publicity stunt I've ever seen. I'd be happier with his shitty product off the market anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    This reminds me of a quote from The Outlaw Josey Wales:

The Outlaw Josey Wales: Don't piss down my back and tell me its raining. - YouTube
    It actually seems like all they do is piss down our backs and tell us it's raining.

Quote Originally Posted by Roterhals View Post
    Neil Young suffers meltdown… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

You knew they'd start going after Rogan.

It's rich how these lib shitbirds, especially those as old as this dude, used to be all about "stand up for your rights" and give it to "the man" and now they toe the bullshit government/pharma line. I think this asshole is a naturalized U.S. citizen, obviously you don't have to know jack about free speech anymore to get citizenship. And while I'm at it, his whiny music sucks too.
    His music doesn’t suck, but he is an asshole.

A girlfriend.
    Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I think it's far easier to just convince someone they are oppressed for any reason than to get them to take responsibility. This is something I've learned in my own life just looking at the lines of thinking I've fallen into in the past.
    I agree, but when we are dealing with aggregates of people, they can most easily be fractured along lines of race and religion.
    That is why the goal of an enemy is so often division among ethnic and religious lines.
    The tribal nature of humans is hijacked to convince a person their group is being oppressed, then the individuals within the tribe reinforce the message among each other, amplifying the effect of the propaganda.
    It has never been easy to teach a person they exist outside of the collective as a self-responsible man. ​

Groups of people obey a simple set of predetermined rules and mathematical formulae; it's like watching a flock of birds make patterns in the sky, all the while knowing each bird is independently assessing the situation and reacting as an individual.

A girlfriend.
    You probably aren't far off from having the state appoint you a girlfriend, NK-style.
    If you are lucky, it might even be a biological female.

The latest from Bizarro World: Covid shopping assistants

"Quebec announces that the unvaxed are not allowed inside of large stores unless accompanied by a Health Warden that will monitor them so they do not purchase anything except for food and medicine."

https://twitter.com/TheJuggernaut88/...87580298072064

STOP RIGHT THERE YOU CRIMINAL SCUM! BACK AWAY FROM THE NON-ESSENTIAL PERSONAL LUBRICANT.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    We are speculating that this is a precursor to a refocusing of European public attention on the Ukrainian situation. Plausible?
    This will probably fizzle out as no one is biting. Europe needs Russia's gas. Russia is playing it pretty cool. Ukraine is saying they don't want war and no one in the USA especially the right is backing this operation.
    Israeli media is winding it down as well by saying that we are helping to mediate between Russia and the US.
    If the state department wants a new global war situation they will probably create some type of Israeli Iran altercation.

Horowitz: Whistleblowers share DOD medical data that blows vaccine safety debate wide open - TheBlaze

The database has all the ICD codes for both military hospital visits and ambulatory visits. The data presented by Renz so far is all from the query of ambulatory diagnosis data.

Aside from the spike in miscarriage diagnoses (ICD code O03 for spontaneous abortions), there was an almost 300% increase in cancer diagnoses (from a five-year average of 38,700 per year to 114,645 in the first 11 months of 2021). There was also a 1,000% increase in diagnosis codes for neurological issues, which increased from a baseline average of 82,000 to 863,000!

Some other numbers he did not mention at the hearing but gave to me in the interview are the following:

myocardial infarction –269% increase
    Bell’s palsy – 291% increase
    congenital malformations (for children of military personnel) – 156% increase
    female infertility – 471% increase
    pulmonary embolisms – 467% increase
    All these numbers are among the ambulatory visits because those are where the vast number of diagnoses in the military occur. However, Renz did say the increases were indicated in the hospitalized patients as well. I have seen one of the sworn declarations from one of the military doctors, and it states as follows, “It is my professional opinion that the major increases incidences of the above discussed instances of miscarriages, cancers, and disease were due to COVID-19 ‘vaccinations.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    The latest from Bizarro World: Covid shopping assistants

"Quebec announces that the unvaxed are not allowed inside of large stores unless accompanied by a Health Warden that will monitor them so they do not purchase anything except for food and medicine."

https://twitter.com/TheJuggernaut88/...87580298072064

STOP RIGHT THERE YOU CRIMINAL SCUM! BACK AWAY FROM THE NON-ESSENTIAL PERSONAL LUBRICANT.
    Meanwhile, the actual French are showing signs of getting up from their bellies: Candidacy Announcement (English Translation) - Eric Zemmour - YouTube

__________________________________________________ ____________

Interesting things -- possibly related -- from China:

China criticizes USA for 2nd Amendment… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

China calls for boycott of Keanu Reeves… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Let's see if Reeves will be swayed by money like every other hollywood actor and american business. Money is on yes

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    This will probably fizzle out as no one is biting. Europe needs Russia's gas. Russia is playing it pretty cool. Ukraine is saying they don't want war and no one in the USA especially the right is backing this operation.
    Israeli media is winding it down as well by saying that we are helping to mediate between Russia and the US.
    If the state department wants a new global war situation they will probably create some type of Israeli Iran altercation.

Horowitz: Whistleblowers share DOD medical data that blows vaccine safety debate wide open - TheBlaze
    Let's not forget history.
    Few people wanted to go to war over the archduke.
    The United States had to goad Japan into attacking Pearl Harbor, encourage/trick Germany into attacking its supply/transport ships to Britain and conduct a very heavy propaganda campaign to get Americans interested in participating in WWII.
    In the nuclear age, the consent of the people may not be necessary at all in order to start a war.

There have recently been shameless attempts to subvert, destabilize and replace the Pro-Russian governments in Belarus and Kazakhstan.
    The German Navy Chief was forced to resign for making the rational, anti-war statement: "Putin deserves respect"

The Ukrainian people do not like their president (who was quite possibly illegitimately "elected"), do not like their government and do not want war.
    On the other hand, their president and government has been openly discussing the desire to strike Russia first, their desire to become part of NATO and their desire to obtain nuclear weapons.

Israeli leadership doesn't appear to be downplaying this situation at all, despite the fact that a regional/global conflict might open up a middle east war that could decimate Israel.
    Israel said preparing for potential need to evacuate Ukrainian Jews in case of war | The Times of Israel