starting strength gym
Page 1906 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 90614061806185618961904190519061907190819161956200624062906 ... LastLast
Results 19,051 to 19,060 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Consider this possible scenario:

Joe appoints Kamala to Supreme Court, brings in Hillary as VP, then they get rid of Joe, and Hillary becomes president?

Who would she appoint as new VP, Big Mike?

Big Mike for VP, sure. But do you think the Senate would approve Kamala to the SCOTUS? I doubt that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Big Mike for VP, sure. But do you think the Senate would approve Kamala to the SCOTUS? I doubt that.
    Ironically enough, she holds the tie breaking vote if necessary.

One would assume -- probably incorrectly -- that she would be required to recuse herself from such a vote.

__________________________________________________ ______________

Horowitz: Whistleblowers share DOD medical data that blows vaccine safety debate wide open - TheBlaze

The database has all the ICD codes for both military hospital visits and ambulatory visits. The data presented by Renz so far is all from the query of ambulatory diagnosis data.

Aside from the spike in miscarriage diagnoses (ICD code O03 for spontaneous abortions), there was an almost 300% increase in cancer diagnoses (from a five-year average of 38,700 per year to 114,645 in the first 11 months of 2021). There was also a 1,000% increase in diagnosis codes for neurological issues, which increased from a baseline average of 82,000 to 863,000!

Some other numbers he did not mention at the hearing but gave to me in the interview are the following:

myocardial infarction –269% increase
    Bell’s palsy – 291% increase
    congenital malformations (for children of military personnel) – 156% increase
    female infertility – 471% increase
    pulmonary embolisms – 467% increase
    All these numbers are among the ambulatory visits because those are where the vast number of diagnoses in the military occur. However, Renz did say the increases were indicated in the hospitalized patients as well. I have seen one of the sworn declarations from one of the military doctors, and it states as follows, “It is my professional opinion that the major increases incidences of the above discussed instances of miscarriages, cancers, and disease were due to COVID-19 ‘vaccinations.'"

According to Renz, it was the actual clinical experience of the three named doctors and several unnamed doctors that led them to investigate DMED, and their discoveries reflected their experience treating patients with ailments extremely unusual to healthy, young soldiers since the rollout of the vaccines.

The most inexplicable thing about this is that the military seems to think this is a perfectly acceptable loss for kinda/sorta combating a virus that almost no one of military age is severely harmed by. What in the hell is really going on here? The only devil's advocate rationalization I can think of is that this is not even intended to be a vaccine. It is secretly intended to be an antidote to some kind of anticipated but not yet launched biological attack. Either that, or the "under the skin surveillance" conspiracies are correct. I just see no above board explanation for any of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I don't draw anyone's conclusions, except my own.
    If you think history and the bulk of the evidence suggests something different, then that is what you should believe, unless or until you encounter new data that are inconsistent with your prior beliefs, at which point you develop a new hypothesis.
    Of course. However, you and I (and many others) go to a fair bit of effort to be persuasive. Challenging questions are more productive and flattering, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I am impressed with the large amount of useful Covid news brought to our attention by Gilead. Makes it quite a bit easier to sift through everything.
    The dude is insane, he is intentionally poisoning his brain and sifting through the propaganda from all sides to get us a clearer picture. It is a noble undertaking, but bad for the ganglia.

So, here in Michigan, Governor Whitmer has:

Stopped pushing vaccine mandates.

Stopped talking about scary guns bad.

Stopped pursuing the shutdown of the Line 5 pipeline from Canada.

Refunding $5 billion dollars in excess auto insurance charges (out of $30 billion extorted).

No longer says "The science is settled" in every other sentence.

Geez, it almost sounds like she's up for re-election this November.

Oh yeah, and the investigation into her alleged kidnapping plot is revealing significant F'nBI entrapment possibilities for those stupid idiots that fell for it.

starting strength coach development program
    A piece from Roger Simon today about the Olympics: Hell, No, We Shouldn’t Go—to the Olympics

Might as well post mine too: The Olympic Games: Time to Stop | Mark Rippetoe