starting strength gym
Page 1909 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 90914091809185918991907190819091910191119191959200924092909 ... LastLast
Results 19,081 to 19,090 of 30193

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I have to stop reading news altogether for months at a time. I eventually start to feel like I am watching a movie I have already seen 100 times before.
    Since I spent about ten years working for the media, I can tell you this is no coincidence. The news cycle is purposely made to be this way, to keep people chasing their own tail instead of thinking and analyzing for themselves. I know a few people who had the sudden death syndrome after getting the vaccine.

I am near the end of this torrential read (it's about 80 pages overall, link below is to first part. I have tried to look for it, and it seems as if it's not been posted before):

Golden Silkworms in Pandora'''s Box - by Harvard2TheBigHouse

The overall theme is that the behaviour of RNA viruses, and the SARS-COV-2 in particular, is better understood as that of a quasi-specie swarm of variants. In simple, and probably inaccurate words, RNA viruses like SARS, or some types of avian flu, have the ability to replicate very fast, and generate multiple variants of themselves, within a host, a process that lets them explore quickly vast parts of their whole universe of possible variants. What happens to a traditional, single-genome virus, going through one mutation at a time over a number of generations, happens in parallel, and high-speed for a quasi-specie swarm variant.
    The evolution and behaviour of these 'swarms' also lends itself to be studied with tools derived from basic quantum physics phenomena, or else with those of fractal processing.

The interesting, and sometime spooky, features of quasi-specie variant swarms help to explain some apparently puzzling feature of these viruses; like, for example, the fact that influenza clusters seem able to appear at the same time, in places separated by huge distances (a fact that is well known).

The first part deals with the swarm concept, and it's fairly heavy going. But it lays the ground for the second part, where discussion steers towards how intensive poultry farming became a breeding ground for scary avian-flu type viruses first, and to them becoming endemic later (and also, capable of jumping to humans).

Also, popping up here and then it's the concept that live-attenuated strains present in some vaccines (like the Polio ones) can de-attenuate themselves, and go back to full virulence, once again a feature of their swarm-like nature.

There is also a mention of how SARS-COV-2 seems to be very closely related to particular strain of avian flu, which seems to have acquired a furin cleavage site (mentioned some time ago on this thread) via several passes in a ferret population.

There is also some information about why vaccines against swarm-variant quasi-species are usually non effective, while social distancing quite possibly is (but still less than basic health-policies like vitamin-D supplements).

Overall, it's a very long read, at time a bit ponderous and repetitive, which requires some effort, but I would recommend it to those who have a couple of hours to spare.

IPB

I'd imagine more than a couple of you know who Peter Attia is. Smart dude, MD, blah blah. Two of his most recent podcasts have been him and some of his peers/friends discussing COVID. IMO, it is a good, honest and balanced discussion. I wish our leaders had been able to critically think, then communicate the ideas they do over the course of the ~4 hours of discussions.

Podcast link: The Peter Attia Drive Podcast - Peter Attia
    Episodes 189 & 192

And gilead after saying he need a break has since posted about 10 more articles....

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    They will go back to pretending nothing ever happened by the end of 2022, the sick bastards.
    Don't think too much has been stirred up to just pretend it never happened? A depression seems to be pretty certain and no one can ignore that.
    Or are you referring to the covid restrictions only?
    Cause I think they'll take those away (masks, quarantines, curfews if there's any left, ecc) but keep the digital passports in the EU. It's too valuable an instrument for them.

Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    There is also some information about why vaccines against swarm-variant quasi-species are usually non effective, while social distancing quite possibly is (but still less than basic health-policies like vitamin-D supplements).
    Why am I not surprised? Keep reading propaganda of this kind, by the time the next fake pandemic hits and you will already have a freezer full of meat and be ready to socially distance for six months.

It will be interesting to see if this gets corroborated by other funeral industry people.

Worldwide Exclusive: Embalmers Find Veins & Arteries Filled with Never Before Seen Rubbery Clots

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    This will piss off a bunch of you BitCoiners who said the government can't do anything about BitCoin.
    To be fair... it's unlikely that it will go unchallenged. There are a lot of possible outcomes, but among those is that the decision is struck down. I hope it does piss off more than just "Bitcoiners," though.

Who knew that this administration would ham-fistedly attempt to control what they likely can't?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    It will be interesting to see if this gets corroborated by other funeral industry people.

Worldwide Exclusive: Embalmers Find Veins & Arteries Filled with Never Before Seen Rubbery Clots
    This is a terrifying discovery. The article also has some thought-provoking comments; worth reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

Mark that condition is called atherosclerosis it caused by smoking, and living too much of a good life.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    I'd imagine more than a couple of you know who Peter Attia is. Smart dude, MD, blah blah. Two of his most recent podcasts have been him and some of his peers/friends discussing COVID. IMO, it is a good, honest and balanced discussion. I wish our leaders had been able to critically think, then communicate the ideas they do over the course of the ~4 hours of discussions.

Podcast link: The Peter Attia Drive Podcast - Peter Attia
    Episodes 189 & 192

And gilead after saying he need a break has since posted about 10 more articles....
    I subscribe to his podcast. Very interesting dude.

Just don’t go to him for weight training advice. He’s no Oliver Sacks.