starting strength gym
Page 1914 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 91414141814186419041912191319141915191619241964201424142914 ... LastLast
Results 19,131 to 19,140 of 30197

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    It's probably gonna come to that. A lot of platforms will be built on top of Bitcoin. And you'll probably have other coins too.
    When gold was the global currency, you didn't have just gold, right?
    Whatever works to achieve financial freedom from central banking, privacy from government and just general independence.
    Maybe I'm too old school in favoring an asset based monetary system over a fiat system where "currency = debt" is created out of thin air resulting in massive inflation, the hidden tax. I just don't understand how BTC etc is any different than fiat.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    ...As far as the death shot goes, I was never worried about personal safety, I am in fact not a supporter of existence, so I would not have minded becoming part of the statistic. I am glad I took the shot though. Several days after the first dose I started running a 41, 42 degree Celsius fever. This is about 105 Fahrenheit I think. It lasted for five days. All of it was in the middle of summer. I can see how something like this could easily kill a person frailer than me, especially in the winter. So it was some pretty valid experience for when people start going on about the extremely safe vaccines.
    Fuck. That is a high fever.
    Did you go to the hospital or ever have an adverse events report recorded in the VAERS database?

-------------------

I am enjoying this trucker situation.
    Does Canada have an equivalent of Pearl Harbor or 9/11 that this protest will henceforth be compared to?

Has anybody looked through the fundraising efforts for the truckers to figure out which are legitimate?
    If they continue to get financial support, they could keep this going for years.
    If you suspect you could get fired or harassed by your local government authorities for providing financial support to patriots, it is always a good option to make a donation with a privacy cryptocurrency.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Maybe I'm too old school in favoring an asset based monetary system over a fiat system where "currency = debt" is created out of thin air resulting in massive inflation, the hidden tax. I just don't understand how BTC etc is any different than fiat.
    Really? Nobody prints bitcoins out of thin air limitlessly and on command, for starters. You can actually own the bitcoins you have. And you can use them privately without a central authority surveilling you. The whole thing is decentralized through the use of nodes. Its value is driven by offer and demand, without any possible direct intervention from central banks.
    There's going to be a transition period from fiat to Bitcoin, and it'll be caothic and risky.
    But you have to imagine Bitcoin as the main technology of the future, over which a new financial system will exist. And with it everything else will change too. Business interactions, private contracts, financial services, even social media.
    Once money is decentralized, private, and trustless, everything else has to be as well.
    Bit of a distant fantasy at the moment, as we are only at the initial stages of its development, but it is possible. The fiat experiment will not last long, hopefully.

Brit footballer, 35, dies suddenly in Dubai after ‘heart attack on the pitch’ as friends pay tribute

Malone just posted this:
    "Just had a call from Canada. Apparently the party of Davos has been caught off guard. They first put out messaging that the Truckers were protesting road conditions. The next message was that white supremacists are behind this. Then that the KKK is getting involved. The approved narrative words are now the "Flu Truck Klan". And then there is the narrative that Russia is behind this."

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    I have two non-essential subscriptions that I enjoy: one is here, the other is Spotify.

Spotify announces new measures regarding COVID-19 discussions

Perhaps it's time to whittle that subscription count down to 1.
    I don't find their rules particularly egregious. The CEO also stated they don't want to censor anybody. They haven't censored rogan:

"Content that promotes dangerous false or dangerous deceptive medical information that may cause offline harm or poses a direct threat to public health includes, but may not be limited to:

asserting that AIDS, COVID-19, cancer or other serious life threatening diseases are a hoax or not real

encouraging the consumption of bleach products to cure various illnesses and diseases

promoting or suggesting that vaccines approved by local health authorities are designed to cause death

encouraging people to purposely get infected with COVID-19 in order to build immunity to it (e.g. promoting or hosting “coronavirus parties”)
    "

For the record I don't think the vaccines were DESIGNED to cause death. I think it's the same with any drug designed by big pharma that has been problematic. It has a harm to a substantial number of people and they hide it through any means necessary - manipulation of media, data, and financial-political lobbying.

I'd update my position on Spotify if I see them falling into the trap. Poor bastards are probably scrambling trying to figure out what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Brit footballer, 35, dies suddenly in Dubai after ‘heart attack on the pitch’ as friends pay tribute

Malone just posted this:
    "Just had a call from Canada. Apparently the party of Davos has been caught off guard. They first put out messaging that the Truckers were protesting road conditions. The next message was that white supremacists are behind this. Then that the KKK is getting involved. The approved narrative words are now the "Flu Truck Klan". And then there is the narrative that Russia is behind this."
    Not surprising. But then again, nobody trusts what these shitty "media" channels have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Has anybody looked through the fundraising efforts for the truckers to figure out which are legitimate?
    If they continue to get financial support, they could keep this going for years.
    2-4 years right now is the claim: https://media.patriots.win/post/Io3z5yWgXY53.jpeg

The GoFundMe is at almost $9m now. The top donation is $42k.

Fundraiser by Tamara Lich : Freedom Convoy 2022
    ‘Freedom Convoy’ in Canada accesses $1M from once-frozen viral fundraiser - FreightWaves

The whole honking meltdown is hilarious, but remember: https://media.patriots.win/post/JKK7EDHFKDor.png

How shit has turned on masks and who gets to terrorize who: https://files.catbox.moe/tlcjeh.jpeg

Their cries are meaningless. They're the ones who suspended the rules of civilization: https://i.imgflip.com/5tv9x3.jpg

Gday folks,

Update from The Communist Prison-State formally known as Western Australia.

I am still alive and unvaccinated, was going to wait for Novavax to arrive. I know it's just as crap but it's at least not what they forced me to take. Now I've realised
    there's no point as it is only accepted for 2 shots, and to work in WA you need 3. I can't find any studies where anyone has had Pfizer after Novavax only the other way around.

So I think I'll just go without.

I had to cancel my Physiotherapy for workers comp as they won't let unvaccinated use the rehab gym facilities. Weirdly, I can still have treatment sessions in the same building.
    This is in a place that doesn't even require proof of vaccination to enter. I suppose I could have just not said anything and gone. They said that they are protecting me, a 33 year old man in a building full of old physio patients. Logic fails me.
    So I'll just be doing starting strength at home now.

Other places I can't go as of today are cafes, restaurants, bottle shops etc. and apparently can't buy alcohol at a supermarket but can buy groceries at the same place.

WA has brought in an almost state wide mask mandate with 150 cases and I think 1 in hospital. With possibly 1 rumoured case in my region of the state. And we still have a
    hard border with the rest of the country because they are all extreme risk.

I go to church on Sundays at a small place here (forgive me Rip), and they put up a tent and tv outside for people who didn't want to wear masks. I stayed outside and it was the best I've ever been.
    I am a pretty integral part of the worship team, being a good musician and one of two competent sound desk mixers in the place (me being the most competent obviously) but I've removed myself from those teams as I refuse to wear a mask where I don't need to and given that I live in the mance attached to the church with my wife, daughter and dog I feel it's my private home and I shouldn't have to. I'm not the pastor or anything, I pay rent to the landlord.

I'm done. I ain't doing anything anymore. They can put me in a prison camp or sedate and forcibly vaccinate me now. Stuff em all.

On a lighter note, feel free to send me Scotch and Ivermectin.

Thanks for letting me vent, I know I don't add much to the overall conversation but you guys have it all covered. I can only give my personal plight.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    A given cryptocurrency has a built-in maximum number of units that will ever exist, that the current number approaches asymptotically. Is it a great investment or even a great replacement for current standard currencies? I don't know the answer to that. But it cannot be plagued with unending inflation quite like our current fiat currency is, by design.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Really? Nobody prints bitcoins out of thin air limitlessly and on command, for starters. You can actually own the bitcoins you have. And you can use them privately without a central authority surveilling you. The whole thing is decentralized through the use of nodes. Its value is driven by offer and demand, without any possible direct intervention from central banks.
    There's going to be a transition period from fiat to Bitcoin, and it'll be caothic and risky.
    But you have to imagine Bitcoin as the main technology of the future, over which a new financial system will exist. And with it everything else will change too. Business interactions, private contracts, financial services, even social media.
    Once money is decentralized, private, and trustless, everything else has to be as well.
    Bit of a distant fantasy at the moment, as we are only at the initial stages of its development, but it is possible. The fiat experiment will not last long, hopefully.
    Help me understand, what is the "asset" or inherent value behind BTC? It literally appears to be the definition of a massive Ponzi scam, sponsored by some agencies with lots of capital letters, maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    A given cryptocurrency has a built-in maximum number of units that will ever exist, that the current number approaches asymptotically. Is it a great investment or even a great replacement for current standard currencies? I don't know the answer to that. But it cannot be plagued with unending inflation quite like our current fiat currency is, by design.
    I will study this further, but since we now live in Bizzaro World, I'm pretty much questioning everything.

It would be quite enjoyable to watch Chappelle have a conversation with Justin Castro!

Meanwhile in Canada..... - YouTube

Well said:

Neil Oliver: I stand firmly with the Canadian pilgrims in their trucks - YouTube