starting strength gym
Page 1941 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 94114411841189119311939194019411942194319511991204124412941 ... LastLast
Results 19,401 to 19,410 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    You are only asking this question of Francesco because you don’t want to admit that I was right. The thing is, the German chancellor has announced the easing of the Covid bullshit, and once the Germans do that, the rest of Europe will follow suit in two weeks time.
    The Covid bullshit might end, but the Green Pass is here to stay. It is obvious that Bruxelles wants to implement some kind of social credit score/universal all-in-one passport (ID, driver's license, vaccine status, carbon footprint, cashless payment system, bank account, welfare checks, cashbacks, any kind of payment you would do in a post office, they'll call it smart post-office or some shit like that)
    Gas and electricity crisis seems to be up next.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Bitcoin solves this.
    Almost 1 million bucks raised already, and no government can interfere with it. [/url]
    That’s funny. No government can interfere with it?
    Really? Do you know how the internet works?
    Ask any internet service provider who allows content and who can and will block content.
    And ask them how quickly a specific packet type can be discarded.. literally a command on a firewall which can be pushed to every data center in real time. Your internet will work but those bitcoin packets you are sending? Well, for some reason they don’t get there.

Bitcoin solves this.
    Almost 1 million bucks raised already, and no government can interfere with it.
    Great things is, they can convert those bitcoin back to fiat pretty quickly, as there are always people willing to buy or accept bitcoin in some way.
    HonkHonk Hodl is on Tallycoin crowdfunding for Bitcoin and Lightning.
    I have been waiting for one of these to finally be put together, but I have two questions about it:
    1. How do we know it is legitimate and the funds are going to the right place?
    2. Why are they only accepting BTC and not XMR? Seems odd/suspicious to me.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGun View Post
    Ask any internet service provider who allows content and who can and will block content.
    And ask them how quickly a specific packet type can be discarded.. literally a command on a firewall which can be pushed to every data center in real time. Your internet will work but those bitcoin packets you are sending? Well, for some reason they don’t get there.
    Can A Country Actually Ban Bitcoin? - Decrypt

Just thought I would drop this here

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Woodruff View Post
    Can A Country Actually Ban Bitcoin? - Decrypt

Just thought I would drop this here
    Let's imagine a dystopian future where our representatives overwhelmingly vote to make it illegal to own, trade or digitally handle BTC by minimal penalty of 10 years in prison and seizure of all assets. Reinforced by relentless brainwashing from all angles, could the population be convinced BTC is dangerous and used only by sick criminals who eat Bambi and shoot Ole Yeller?

Actually, it's the perfect law to empower full digital surveillance. Whether it can be enforced does not matter. The Panopticon effect will kill BTC.

Which is more dystopian? The above anti-BTC law? Or forcing people to accept an experimental medical procedure without informed consent for a cold?

They will kill BTC if (and when) they want to kill it. Right now, it's serving the purpose of prototyping and desensitizing people to digital currency...which is the ultimate checkmate the globalists require. Digital Currency (centralized) is the Off Switch for each and every human....a trivially inexpensive, efficient means of control.

Catherine Austin Fitts is right.

Since we appear to be reliving the 1930s, this is a good reminder of what else the dear government can get away with:

How the US government seized all citizens' gold in 1930s

Why do men like this still wear masks? It boggles my mind. Seriously, what is wrong with you? How much humiliation are you willing to take? Is there no line you will not allow them to cross?

You haven't answered me yet. If it's that easy, why haven't they done it yet and just put an end to it? It's been 13 years already.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I have been waiting for one of these to finally be put together, but I have two questions about it:
    1. How do we know it is legitimate and the funds are going to the right place?
    2. Why are they only accepting BTC and not XMR? Seems odd/suspicious to me.
    Well I didn't organize it so I wouldn't know.
    I guess Bitcoin is just more popular and easier to get/manage?

Debunking delle piu comuni critiche a Bitcoin - albertodeluigi.com

If you can translate this, you should read it

That won't work to disable Bitcoin; this would be very easy to subvert, several different ways.

Additionally, Bitcoin transactions are very small signed messages, so these messages don't even need to be sent via Internet protocol. Interestingly, they could be transmitted through any communication medium, for example, email messages, morse code, etc.

Governments could attack the users (attack every Bitcoin user/node via IP addresses, DOS attacks, etc), or go after the exchanges, but even all those aren't going to work all that well. If I was a government asshole of today, I'd let Bitcoin run, put out some bullshit that "we can't stop nor track Bitcoin", meanwhile covertly monitor and track everyone that uses it since it's likely Bitcoin users are criminals or potential enemies of the state. Meanwhile, gov may have the ability to break the keys, and if not, have the ability to exploit defects and security vulnerabilities and maybe use that to take the whole thing down. I don't know how that would be useful tho. Monitoring and tracking the users would be most useful for the government, I think. Hell, they could just come up with their own competing cryptocurrency.

starting strength coach development program
    The Covid bullshit might end, but the Green Pass is here to stay. It is obvious that Bruxelles wants to implement some kind of social credit score/universal all-in-one passport (ID, driver's license, vaccine status, carbon footprint, cashless payment system, bank account, welfare checks, cashbacks, any kind of payment you would do in a post office, they'll call it smart post-office or some shit like that)
    Gas and electricity crisis seems to be up next.
    Brussels will start to play the dumb the minute the Germans drop the Ausweis.