starting strength gym
Page 1945 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 94514451845189519351943194419451946194719551995204524452945 ... LastLast
Results 19,441 to 19,450 of 30199

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

JUST IN - Hungary's Central Bank chief wants to ban cryptocurrencies like #Bitcoin in the European Union.

Matolcsy: Time has come to ban crypto trading and mining in the EU

Kevin McKernan talks to Nick about the differences between the mRNA found in the Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccines compared to the mRNA found in the SARS-COV-2. This particular mRNA sequence that encodes the virus spike protein.
    In short no one (probably Pfizer as well) has a fucking clue how these vaccines truly work!
    M&M Clips: Is the spike protein mRNA in Moderna & Pfizer vaccines identical to SARS-CoV-2 mRNA? - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Browndog View Post
    Mark-

I'm linking a twitter feed of a press conference held by Convoy Doctors, roughly 2 1/2 hour in length, that took place today.

3 doctors share their experience with this COVID-19 debacle from within the Trump White House, the halls of Academia, and Canadien physicians.

I realize you don't like twitter links, but I can't find a noon-twitter source. It's worth the 2 1/2 hours.

https://twitter.com/ThevoiceAlexa/st...DaGF0-e8Mp-cZQ
    I listened to it. Yes very long but excellent.

They are so close to seeing the political correctness motivation that I’ve been stuck on. I think that if they could just add that bit, and change nothing else, we would have a rational coherent theory that can hold up.

We won’t like what happened anymore or any less but we might have a sound basis to be persuasive in the future without invoking wizards, aliens, and secret societies.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Gonna be heeds on pikes before too long it seems, just need to step up the bagpipes.

Meanwhile in Australia.... - YouTube
    Looks like a White Supremacy rally. Have they tried that yet? Works everywhere else except Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    I listened to it. Yes very long but excellent.

They are so close to seeing the political correctness motivation that I’ve been stuck on. I think that if they could just add that bit, and change nothing else, we would have a rational coherent theory that can hold up.

We won’t like what happened anymore or any less but we might have a sound basis to be persuasive in the future without invoking wizards, aliens, and secret societies.
    This is multiple logical fallacies in a single argument, like a compendium of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    This is multiple logical fallacies in a single argument, like a compendium of them.
    What would you say is the is the most blatant logical fallacy?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Looks like a White Supremacy rally. Have they tried that yet? Works everywhere else except Africa.
    Either that or Domestic Terrorists, you know, those dangerous peaceful, freedom loving people the elites are afraid of.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    What would you say is the is the most blatant logical fallacy?
    A reductio ad absurdum

starting strength coach development program
    Let's juxtaposition two things, shall we?

Friday night in Minneapolis: Inside the bizarre hellworld of Minneapolis | Power Line

Outside the Minneapolis Police 5th Precinct where protesters spray-painted & threw rocks at the building, cracking windows. Phones & cameras weren't allowed so it was difficult to capture.

Police never appeared.

The precinct has been barricaded with fences since 2020.
    Twitter communications from a former assistant secretary of homeland security for President Barack Obama://nypost.com/2022/02/12/juliette-kayyem-walks-back-incendiary-freedom-convoy-tweets/

Juliette Kayyem said there should have been no mercy for the truckers who blocked the Ambassador Bridge connecting the US and Canada.

“The Ambassador Bridge link constitutes 28% of annual trade movement between US and Canada. Slash the tires, empty gas tanks, arrest the drivers, and move the trucks,” Kayyem said in a Thursday twitter rant to her nearly 200,000 followers, calling it an “economic and security issue.”
    __________________________________________________ ______________________

And now would be an excellent time for a war: Have Real Wages Gone Up or Down Since Joe Biden Took Office?

__________________________________________________ _______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    A reductio ad absurdum
    You guys going back and forth with Barry on this "inside baseball" shit are making very little sense to the rest of us who lost the train of thought dozens of pages ago. Either explain what you mean, or drop it, please.