starting strength gym
Page 1952 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 95214521852190219421950195119521953195419622002205224522952 ... LastLast
Results 19,511 to 19,520 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Valuable data missing from key CDC study - Analysis | America's Frontline Doctors

Of the 176 babies in the case group, 43 were admitted to ICU. 25 of those were critically ill and received life support (including mechanical ventilation, vasoactive infusions, or extracorporeal membrane oxygenation – one baby). One infant died. 88 percent of the mothers of babies admitted to the ICU were unvaccinated, as was the mother of the baby who died and the mother of the baby who required ECMO.

Based on these findings, the study concludes that “Effectiveness of maternal vaccination during pregnancy against COVID-19 hospitalization in infants aged <6 months was 61% (95% CI = 31%–78%).”

The end.

Well, that was the end for every single article reporting on the study in the MSM.

But it isn’t – because… what happened to the control group? The study doesn’t tell us what happened to those infants. In that case, why have a control group at all? Is there something the CDC doesn’t want us to know about those infants? 32 percent of the mothers in that group received two COVID shots during pregnancy. What happened to their babies? The CDC doesn’t tell us.

All we know from this study is that the chances of an infant getting seriously ill from COVID seem to be higher if the mother did not receive the shots. It doesn’t tell us what the chances of an infant getting seriously ill in general are – and while that may appear an unreasonable expectation, it isn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigredbull View Post
    Spotify funded by Moderna and visa versa. Dr Malone on Tucker:
    The Moderna-Spotify Connection - YouTube
    Isn’t this always the bottom line to the vast majority of human problems throughout history? Ie. Follow the Money.
    Corruption By Design
    Project Veritas exposes more odour:
    FDA Exec on Camera Reveals Future COVID Policy "Biden Wants To Inoculate As Many People As Possible" - YouTube
    I believe Dr. Malone is talking about Larry Fink and Blackrock owning the corrupt ponzi scheme we know as the public stock market. Correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    That's my question I keep asking. How does one protect his bitcoin from theft...by force? I'm trying to figure out what I'm missing?
    It may not actually be a good idea to know the keys or seed phrases.
    You can keep them on a drive or the cloud.

Ideally, you don't want anybody to know you own a wallet or how much is in the wallet. Monero and other second gen cryptos fix that problem.
    Although, I have heard of many people owning multiple billions in BTC and have not heard of your theft scenario ever occurring.

If you keep it on a drive or think you are at risk of being forced to hand over the keys (Border&Customs in many countries may be able to compel you to give passwords), you make decoy wallets and decoy drive encryptions.

-------------

Several reports I have read suggest the president of Ukraine, Zelensky (whose grandfather was a soviet officer) has less than 20% support among the citizens of Ukraine, yet he still has the power to kill millions of Ukrainians in a nonsensical war with Russia.

Less widely reported have been his efforts to censor non-state media, bar political opponents from participating in politics, and seize the financial assets of his detractors.
    He has framed this as a war against the oligarchs. The communist revolution under Zelensky marches forward against the wishes of the Ukrainian people.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    That's my question I keep asking. How does one protect his bitcoin from theft...by force? I'm trying to figure out what I'm missing?
    By memorizing the seedphrase in your head.
    The only way to get it is to torture you.
    But you can create as many wallets you want and give the thief one that has very little btc in it.
    Kinda like walking around with 2 wallets and having one with just a few bucks in it so if you get stopped at gunpoint you just give them the 2nd wallet.
    But we're talking about something you can't see and is easy to hide.
    Nothing works 100% perfectly if that's what you're looking for. But there are ways to protect yourself as much as you can

Canadian telling his government to go fuck itself in the most Canadian way possible. The politeness is almost silly, but these are a people who chose to put a leaf on their nation's flag.

Word just in, Bibi is dropping the Ausweis completely.

Doctors Group Demands Investigation Into Sudden Increase In Young Male Deaths In UK | ZeroHedge

Here’s the evidence from the FDA report on 17th November 2021 confirming that more people died in the Pfizer Clinical Trial Vaccine Control Group compared to the Placebo Group. No wonder Pfizer withdrew from India after they requested an independent clinical trial, and most recently they delayed the approval request for children in the US.
    Check it out for yourself the fourth paragraph of page 23
    https://www.fda.gov/media/151733/download

Post-EUA safety surveillance reports received by FDA and CDC identified serious risks
    for myocarditis and pericarditis following administration of COMIRNATY. Reporting rates
    for medical chart-confirmed myocarditis/pericarditis in VAERS have been higher among
    males under 40 years of age than among females and older males and have been
    highest in males 12-17 years of age (65 cases per million doses administered as per
    CDC communication on August 20, 2021), particularly following the second dose, and
    onset of symptoms within 7 days following vaccination. Although some cases of vaccineassociated myocarditis/pericarditis required intensive care support, available data from
    short-term follow up suggest that most individuals have had resolution of symptoms with
    conservative management. Information is not yet available about potential long-term
    sequelae and outcomes in affected individuals. A mechanism of action by which the
    vaccine could cause myocarditis and pericarditis has not been established.
    Kinda interesting that another delay in a Pfizer product has been delayed.
    Pfizer and BioNTech Omicron-targeted vaccine delayed - BioNTech CEO | Reuters

FBI to form new digital currency unit as Justice Dept taps new crypto czar | Business

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Canadian telling his government to go fuck itself in the most Canadian way possible. The politeness is almost silly, but these are a people who chose to put a leaf on their nation's flag.
    From the pamphlet: "The people of Ottawa are being denied the lawful use, enjoyment and operation of their property and you are causing businesses to close. That is mischief under the Criminal Code."

At least they have a sense of humour.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    By memorizing the seedphrase in your head.
    The only way to get it is to torture you.
    And they would NEVER do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And they would NEVER do that.
    Torture won't be necessary once Neuralink is mandated for us plebes. They'll use it to scavenge information, and shock your brain if you don't comply, probably.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I believe Dr. Malone is talking about Larry Fink and Blackrock owning the corrupt ponzi scheme we know as the public stock market. Correct?

It may not actually be a good idea to know the keys or seed phrases.
    You can keep them on a drive or the cloud.

Ideally, you don't want anybody to know you own a wallet or how much is in the wallet. Monero and other second gen cryptos fix that problem.
    Although, I have heard of many people owning multiple billions in BTC and have not heard of your theft scenario ever occurring.

If you keep it on a drive or think you are at risk of being forced to hand over the keys (Border&Customs in many countries may be able to compel you to give passwords), you make decoy wallets and decoy drive encryptions.

-------------

Several reports I have read suggest the president of Ukraine, Zelensky (whose grandfather was a soviet officer) has less than 20% support among the citizens of Ukraine, yet he still has the power to kill millions of Ukrainians in a nonsensical war with Russia.

Less widely reported have been his efforts to censor non-state media, bar political opponents from participating in politics, and seize the financial assets of his detractors.
    He has framed this as a war against the oligarchs. The communist revolution under Zelensky marches forward against the wishes of the Ukrainian people.
    I've read excerpts from Fink that BlackRock's holdings are $30 trillion, and the Fed pumps $1 trillion per week in Monopoly money into the big banks, likely so they can buy up real property in advance of the upcoming financial crisis.

As I've mentioned before, my old school thinking says, if you don't hold it, you don't own it.

I wonder if BlackRock et all are investigating in crypto, or just real property and assets, maybe both?