starting strength gym
Page 1962 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 96214621862191219521960196119621963196419722012206224622962 ... LastLast
Results 19,611 to 19,620 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I love how a lot of intellectuals try to be super inclusive and shit, and yet almost always have this incredibly offensive idea of rural Montana as a place inhabited by the worst kind of hillbilly in the whole world. Like, assholes living in SHACKS. Do they use wood for the shack walls or do they cover the schacks in untanned sheep skins? Also, why is it always rural Montana? What did the people of Montana do to you lunatics?
    This was well said.

The WHO wants countries to sign a new Covid-19 treaty in only about 2 months. This treaty would have the “WHO Constitution” take precedence over a country's constitution during natural disasters or pandemics.

This would allow them to make their “guidelines” mandatory to the public of all countries who sign.

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is the second highest donor to the WHO, after the US government. We know how this would end.

Dr. Astrid Stuckelberge worked for the WHO for 20 years. She says that every country should send a public letter of protest to the WHO, saying that their people DO NOT accept a signature of their Minister of Health.

An international treaty on pandemic prevention and preparedness - Consilium

Dr. Chris Martenson explains the recent study in Cell proving mRNA/spike last for 8 weeks

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention refused to publish large amounts of COVID-19 data, instead choosing to keep it under wraps because of fears that the information would cause vaccine hesitancy, taking away the public’s ability to make fully informed decisions for itself.

CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to 'prevent vaccine hesitancy' - Report - Rebel News

Quote Originally Posted by Ads View Post
    Saving Democracy From the Pandemic by John Ioannidis and Michaela Schippers.

"Anyone who believes that it’s possible to cleanse “science” of error through brute force censorship has no understanding of how science works or how accurate, unbiased evidence is accumulated in the first place. The idea of arbitrators who select what is correct and dismiss what is incorrect is the most alien possible concept to science. Without the ability to make errors or make (and improve on) inaccurate hypotheses, there is no science. "
    One of the more offensive catch phrases (to me) used during the covid fiasco is "The Science is Settled." Whitmer loved using this phrase repeatedly, all while grinning like a psychopath and stealing our freedoms and shutting down local businesses.

After 6 years of education in the "sciences" and 30 more years of practical application, I don't know any of my colleagues who would ever make that statement. Science by nature is fueled by questions and healthy, honest discussion.

God Save the Queen: Ivermectin for the Queen?

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    You don't want DeSantis as president. Keep him in Florida and keep having him make Washington look bad.
    You also don't want Gabbard. She's as legitimate as Henshaw is, as they both went through Schmitt's WEF finishing school.

There are certain lines that cannot be crossed while maintaining any hope of restoring a sovereign homeland to the American people; One of those lines is the replacement of our constitutional republic with their dictatorship of the proletariat (democracy).

Can any of you remember when exactly this politically loaded buzzword, democracy, was jammed down the throats of the masses?
    It could not have been any earlier than 1942, because the Pledge of Allegiance clearly is an oath to a constitutional republic with no mention of democracy.
    Was it a sudden change pushed by our media, like the recent shift from equality to equity? Or was it a gradual subversion of the republic?

The only two government leaders that I have heard pledge their allegiance to the constitutional republic instead of the dictatorship of the proletariat have been Sens. Rand Paul and Mike Lee.

If there is a political savior who can be voted into office, they are not yet widely known.
    You will recognize them by a complete unwillingness to compromise the truth in the name of diplomacy and politics.

Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    Unfortunately, once you reach that point, and painfully go through it, you generally find mountains of wreckage on the other side, both physical and 'moral' (as in, would you take revenge on a neighbour who cheered on Twitter while your truck was confiscated and your bank account frozen? The experience of post-1945 Italy was not pretty in that respect, and I quote this because I know it a bit, for obvious reasons).
    I agree with the main argument; a totalitarian regime usually collapses under the weight of its own contradictions (or by violent outside intervention), but there is a very heavy price to pay in the process.

IPB
    Yes it will not be pretty, it’s also what the marxists want and have spent decades preparing for, so it also may make it far far worse. It is most definitely not a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    As we go into the future of this new normal, I also think well-meaning, good people need to be extra vigilant when getting involved in apparently "organic", "grass roots" populist political protests and events, like the march on Capitol Hill, and like this trucker roadblock. It could be like shooting fish in a barrel.
    On some more forums that I’m on that are decidedly “edgier” than this one, there is general consensus that multiple agencies are monitoring/interfering with the posts. Anyone suspected to be a federal agent/provocateur of some kind is referred to as a “glowie” as in glow in the dark. It gets thrown around about as much as you’d expect a bunch of people that see Jews behind everything to throw it around. What it also is, is perhaps the most unintentionally effective counter intelligence weapon devised by governments. Anytime any person even suggests some form of action that you can take locally, they are immediately declared a glowie and rebuked. There will never be a “perfect” protest or action to be involved in.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I love how a lot of intellectuals try to be super inclusive and shit, and yet almost always have this incredibly offensive idea of rural Montana as a place inhabited by the worst kind of hillbilly in the whole world. Like, assholes living in SHACKS. Do they use wood for the shack walls or do they cover the schacks in untanned sheep skins? Also, why is it always rural Montana? What did the people of Montana do to you lunatics?
    Hah! I hope you’re not insinuating that I’m an intellectual.
    I picked Montana because an actual intellectual, Dr. Kaczynski wrote his seminal piece and did his best research projects while in a shack in Montana.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post

You also don't want Gabbard. She's as legitimate as Henshaw is
    I hate being in the wrong timezone because of posts like this, I read Gabbard's name and immediately think "Female 2 eyed Crenshaw" and see someone else has already pointed out the similarity.
    Tamper proof majority aside, she doesn’t work for you
    Tulsi Gabbard | World Economic Forum
    Listen to her on Rogans podcast years and years ago, she is literally, not figuratively, a Female Crenshaw. She might piss off the libs but at the end of the day she’ll screw everyone over “because we have to negotiate and engage all stake holders”

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    Yes it will not be pretty, it’s also what the marxists want and have spent decades preparing for, so it also may make it far far worse. It is most definitely not a good thing.

On some more forums that I’m on that are decidedly “edgier” than this one, there is general consensus that multiple agencies are monitoring/interfering with the posts. Anyone suspected to be a federal agent/provocateur of some kind is referred to as a “glowie” as in glow in the dark. It gets thrown around about as much as you’d expect a bunch of people that see Jews behind everything to throw it around. What it also is, is perhaps the most unintentionally effective counter intelligence weapon devised by governments. Anytime any person even suggests some form of action that you can take locally, they are immediately declared a glowie and rebuked. There will never be a “perfect” protest or action to be involved in.

Hah! I hope you’re not insinuating that I’m an intellectual.
    I picked Montana because an actual intellectual, Dr. Kaczynski wrote his seminal piece and did his best research projects while in a shack in Montana.

I hate being in the wrong timezone because of posts like this, I read Gabbard's name and immediately think "Female 2 eyed Crenshaw" and see someone else has already pointed out the similarity.
    Tamper proof majority aside, she doesn’t work for you
    Tulsi Gabbard | World Economic Forum
    Listen to her on Rogans podcast years and years ago, she is literally, not figuratively, a Female Crenshaw. She might piss off the libs but at the end of the day she’ll screw everyone over “because we have to negotiate and engage all stake holders”
    I'll look into this further, thank you for the information. I guess I was taken in by her well measured, competent dialogue about the issues our country is facing and the sources and solutions she suggests. She's obviously intelligent and capable, far more than any of the current clown shit show.

There's still Noem to consider unless I'm missing something there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Roterhals View Post
    Reality Honks Back - by N.S. Lyons - The Upheaval

Apologies if this has shown up on here before but it’s an excellent summary of the disdain the elitist cunts have for the great unwashed.. “Self-driving truck startups are about to have an excellent next funding round”
    "For our purposes here, let’s call these two classes the Physicals and the Virtuals, respectively."

It's a very interesting analysis...one that will stick with me. Thanks

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    I'll look into this further, thank you for the information. I guess I was taken in by her well measured, competent dialogue about the issues our country is facing and the sources and solutions she suggests. She's obviously intelligent and capable, far more than any of the current clown shit show.

There's still Noem to consider unless I'm missing something there too.
    If I were going to distill her into a meme it would be "But what if someone just tried to negotiate with progressives in good faith after listening and understanding both sides of the argument? rational discourse will prevail" She's about 30-50 years too late and is operating in a reality that she wishes were true not what is true. If I had to choose, I'd put her in the naive not evil bucket along with Crenshaw.

Physicals and Virtuals is great messaging and one that should be propagated further because it's a great slogan. It will die in this thread and on that substack because there is no wider infrastructure amongst the physicals to make it happen sadly.

Oh and speaking of accelerationism, I'm seeing lists of canadian cops being circulated, supposedly the ones that gleefully took part in the violence. I'm assuming it'd be against forum rules to post things like that here?