starting strength gym
Page 1981 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 98114811881193119711979198019811982198319912031208124812981 ... LastLast
Results 19,801 to 19,810 of 30208

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    For a thread that has railed against perceived authoritarianism and tyranny for nearly 2000 pages now, it is shocking to see a complete reversal when a known authoritarian state invades a fledgling democracy. The people of Ukraine are actually standing up against tyranny, actions many of you have called for during these times of COVID-19. Yet, for some reason, the Russian tyrannical state is the good guy? Jesus, it's almost as if Putin himself is writing some of these posts. If he is... Mr. Putin, go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesAmaro View Post
    Wow, Mark. You must really be proud of the posters on this board. I never in my life thought I would be seeing such patriots stand up for the freedom of Putin/Russia guided by the Q conspiracy theories that they read from fringe right wing websites denying that any such Russian invasion has occurred on a sovereign country. Is this honestly the type of bullshit that you want to associate yourself with? You have people on here literally stating that the invasion is Biden's fault, yet at the same time denying an invasion has ever occurred and cheering Russia on as they (Russia) fights for their freedom as they invaded another country. If this board is now pro Russia, are the posters of this board suggesting that it is Biden's fault for Ukraine taking up arms to defend themselves from the Russian freedom fighters who are somehow fighting for Ukraine's freedom? Fucking bravo.

I expect to be banned for saying this, but in the words of the Ukrainian soldiers on snake island (who hopefully are still alive), go fuck yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by rkjohns1 View Post
    For a thread that has railed against perceived authoritarianism and tyranny for nearly 2000 pages now, it is shocking to see a complete reversal when a known authoritarian state invades a fledgling democracy. The people of Ukraine are actually standing up against tyranny, actions many of you have called for during these times of COVID-19. Yet, for some reason, the Russian tyrannical state is the good guy? Jesus, it's almost as if Putin himself is writing some of these posts. If he is... Mr. Putin, go fuck yourself.
    Where Black and White are your only options.

Quote Originally Posted by rkjohns1 View Post
    When US and Canadian citizens stood up to covid tyranny, they were called racists, terrorists, science deniers, Nazis, and white supremacists by the government "elected" to serve and represent them.

These governments no longer represent we the people.

If you can't see why Russia doesn't want the US and NATO fucking around next door in Ukraine, then how bout if Vlad decided to set up shop in Mexico? Maybe install some nukes there? It seems to me he is doing what western governments won't; standing up for the people of his country.

I may be wrong, but I have a policy that goes like this: Whatever the government and state media say, the exact opposite is likely closer to the truth, and I will do my best to sort the fly shit from the pepper to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    What makes you think this, the fact that the entire world goes on a manic dollar buying spree anytime there is a crisis?
    No, I believe all the bullshit going on in the world is a cover for the impending collapse of the US Petro dollar as the world's reserve currency.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    https://www.fdanews.com/ext/resource...pdf?1641590012

So, fake covid replaced with fake war. Yawn. So predictable.
    Yes, they skipped over fake climate crisis for the time being. Gotta keep some aces up their sleeves.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Midwits gonna midwit.

From a Russian perspective, with Ukraine talking of joining NATO, and developing nukes, with their border just 300 miles from THE CAPITAL CITY Moscow... I mean, for a moment, just think if China and Mexico started a similar deal at the southern border. Do you think the American war machine would just idly sit there? Would the US president be a "mad man" for acting and laying the place to waste? Would he be a war criminal or a saviour? You don't have to wear a fucking ushanka and wave the flag to understand these things. You don't even have to like them.

Come on dude, this permanent Covid thing is getting old, we got new hoaxes to deal with, let's try to drop the bad WEF actors, the old guard is on the move now, we need analytical skills for the new stuff.

Edward Dowd, former Portfolio Manager at Blackrock is putting some distance between himself and Pfizer/Moderna

Pfizer & Moderna Investors Run for the Exits

Here are Dowd’s words:

"I want to liken here to what's gone on in the Great Financial Crisis. We had rating agencies, third-party verification sources that were able to perpetuate the fraud because the money got too big, their institutions became corrupted with the institutional imperative, and they got triple-A ratings which we all know in hindsight were not triple-A ratings – let's move forward to today.

The FDA is the trusted third-party verification of pharmaceutical products. 50% of their budget comes from Pharma...due to the institutional imperative that was in place at the time and the speed with which they tried to approve these unproven products with this unproven technology, fraud did occur, and what's my proof of that? The FDA, together with Pfizer, were trying to hide the clinical data.

And it’s come out recently...that the all-cause mortality for the Pfizer product failed – that means there were more deaths in the vaccine group than the placebo group. Normally in such a case, you have NO drug approval for such drugs. It's the gold standard. I've been told by all my people in the Biotech Industry they were horrified..."

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I think this sums up part of my feelings towards the current situation at the moment.
    The Ruling Class Is A Far Greater Threat To Americans Than Russia Is

I'll toss in my two cents.

First off: I can't recall the last time I've seen such an onslaught of propaganda by the media and US political leaders. After several days of reading stories by the media, the only item I can take away with some certainty, is Russian troops have crossed the border.

Two: After over a billion dollars in military aid given to Ukraine in just this last year, why is the best the Ukrainian government can do, is hand out rifles's and urge people to make Molotov cocktails?

Three: Does anyone really care what happens to Ukraine? Worst case scenario: Ukraine becomes a Russian province.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Come on dude, this permanent Covid thing is getting old, we got new hoaxes to deal with, let's try to drop the bad WEF actors, the old guard is on the move now, we need analytical skills for the new stuff.
    Their playbook full of tricks is intended to induce fear while confusing the people. Switching things up to a new fake crisis helps cover their tracks from the previous fake crisis.

You'll know they're getting desperate when the fake alien invasion crisis is announced.