starting strength gym
Page 1982 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 98214821882193219721980198119821983198419922032208224822982 ... LastLast
Results 19,811 to 19,820 of 30206

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    When US and Canadian citizens stood up to covid tyranny, they were called racists, terrorists, science deniers, Nazis, and white supremacists by the government "elected" to serve and represent them.

These governments no longer represent we the people.

If you can't see why Russia doesn't want the US and NATO fucking around next door in Ukraine, then how bout if Vlad decided to set up shop in Mexico? Maybe install some nukes there? It seems to me he is doing what western governments won't; standing up for the people of his country.

I may be wrong, but I have a policy that goes like this: Whatever the government and state media say, the exact opposite is likely closer to the truth, and I will do my best to sort the fly shit from the pepper to figure it out.

No, I believe all the bullshit going on in the world is a cover for the impending collapse of the US Petro dollar as the world's reserve currency.

Yes, they skipped over fake climate crisis for the time being. Gotta keep some aces up their sleeves.
    So let me see if I got this straight. You are for citizens standing up to tyranny. Yet you are also against the citizens of a sovereign nation standing up to a foreign country from invading them. Simply amazing in your complete lack of self awareness regarding your hypocrisy within a single post.

Also, one more thing, if you expect the exact opposite to be true of government and state media, there is far tighter control of the actual state run media in Russia and you appear to have aligned yourself with what they are saying. You are awe inspiring.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Come on dude, this permanent Covid thing is getting old, we got new hoaxes to deal with, let's try to drop the bad WEF actors, the old guard is on the move now, we need analytical skills for the new stuff.
    While the WEF is not as big and bad as they would like us to think they are. They do play a significant part in influencing leadership at least in western countries. They do have a significant foothold in Israeli Knesset as well.
    If you have more insight please elaborate and share links or data so I can analyze it.
    Regarding the forbs article. It probably is propeganda and it probably will not take hold in red states for the time being at least. But there can only be pushback if people are aware of the agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    I think this sums up part of my feelings towards the current situation at the moment.
    The Ruling Class Is A Far Greater Threat To Americans Than Russia Is
    You are just too emotionally invested in the fake globohomo idea of a hypothetical takeover of the world via Covid to think straight. You are essentially hooked on a bad story. It happens. You will have to go on a kind of detox.
    Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post

No, I believe all the bullshit going on in the world is a cover for the impending collapse of the US Petro dollar as the world's reserve currency.
    This is jut plain wrong. It does not have anything to do with reality. You are reading the wrong sites, start following Jeffery p. Snider.

Quote Originally Posted by rkjohns1 View Post
    For a thread that has railed against perceived authoritarianism and tyranny for nearly 2000 pages now, it is shocking to see a complete reversal when a known authoritarian state invades a fledgling democracy. The people of Ukraine are actually standing up against tyranny, actions many of you have called for during these times of COVID-19. Yet, for some reason, the Russian tyrannical state is the good guy? Jesus, it's almost as if Putin himself is writing some of these posts. If he is... Mr. Putin, go fuck yourself.
    The "fledgling democracy" bit is very amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Boggs View Post
    Two: After over a billion dollars in military aid given to Ukraine in just this last year, why is the best the Ukrainian government can do, is hand out rifles's and urge people to make Molotov cocktails?
    This is why:

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    This guy provides an excellent strategic overview of the Russian invasion. You aren't going to see this kind of realistic analysis in the mainstream or even conservative media.

He also makes an excellent point about the Zelensky regime. They are handing out AKs for one very simple reason. They are encouraging an amateur army to throw themselves at the Russians and end up in body bags. They are trying to hypnotize these people into dying so they can use their deaths for propaganda purposes. We don't know all his motives, but I think it is safe to say that Putin is overthrowing a very evil regime.

For a thread that has railed against perceived authoritarianism and tyranny for nearly 2000 pages now, it is shocking to see a complete reversal when a known authoritarian state invades a fledgling democracy. The people of Ukraine are actually standing up against tyranny, actions many of you have called for during these times of COVID-19. Yet, for some reason, the Russian tyrannical state is the good guy? Jesus, it's almost as if Putin himself is writing some of these posts. If he is... Mr. Putin, go fuck yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesAmaro View Post
    Wow, Mark. You must really be proud of the posters on this board. I never in my life thought I would be seeing such patriots stand up for the freedom of Putin/Russia guided by the Q conspiracy theories that they read from fringe right wing websites denying that any such Russian invasion has occurred on a sovereign country. Is this honestly the type of bullshit that you want to associate yourself with? You have people on here literally stating that the invasion is Biden's fault, yet at the same time denying an invasion has ever occurred and cheering Russia on as they (Russia) fights for their freedom as they invaded another country. If this board is now pro Russia, are the posters of this board suggesting that it is Biden's fault for Ukraine taking up arms to defend themselves from the Russian freedom fighters who are somehow fighting for Ukraine's freedom? Fucking bravo.

I expect to be banned for saying this, but in the words of the Ukrainian soldiers on snake island (who hopefully are still alive), go fuck yourself!
    Hey BoomerTards, 2011 is calling: Assange nails it

The media lies. Evidence of that has been presented here regarding this "war". Some people enjoy trying to find the truth. Sorry that makes you scream expletives.

Charles, you are the only person here who stated there has been no invasion. When the media builds a false reality around something that is real, it becomes "fake"...like a video game.

Truth is not a right wing concept.

The neo-Nazi thing is also interesting, and has made me pause for thought since 2014.

When our Western elites want to paint people in the worst possible light... Trump voters, or J6ers, or Charlottesville tiki torch bearers... what do they get labelled with in the media in order to portray them as enemies of the free world? Which particular regime and political ideology are they associated with EVERY SINGLE TIME?

Groups like Right Sector and Azov are literally, unironically, self-admittedly Nazis. They couldn't be more nazi if they tried. They stiff-arm salute in front of swastika flags for their photos. Ask yourself, ever since Maidan and after all their operations in the east of the country, has the West/Western media given these groups the same treatment as they did with, say, January 6th guys who Pelosi etc. called a "direct threat to democracy". No, we chose to train, support and cooperate with them. At what point do anti-Semitic, ethnic-cleansing, racist Nazis (people whose views are, apparently, antithetical the very values underpinning our Western societies) become our friends and allies? At what point does Israel or a Jewish Ukrainian oligarch decide to fund these groups or sell them arms? In a country such as Ukraine with its massive Jewish population. What the fuck is going on? We've been telling ourselves a story about how things are since WW2. Can we trust our own words?

Can you imagine how they would report on shaven-headed, rune-inscribed militias of white supremacists popping up in the US and conducting operations to crack down on the border crossings, for example? It would be 24/7 hysteria across all channels, and the drones would be prepped for launch.

They don't even need to actually do, y'know, Nazi stuff. They just need to hold these particular political views.

‘Head of propaganda’ for UK neo-Nazi group faces jail after conviction | UK news | The Guardian

Former police officer jailed for National Action membership | The Crown Prosecution Service

‘Head of propaganda’ at British neo-Nazi group National Action jailed | UK news | The Guardian

It doesn't prove anything about anything, but it reinforces the idea that no part of this reality actually fits with their narrative, or even the stories we tell ourselves about our own socities, values, etc.

For a thread that has railed against perceived authoritarianism and tyranny for nearly 2000 pages now, it is shocking to see a complete reversal when a known authoritarian state invades a fledgling democracy. .
    Yes, the irony does not escape us. (Me anyway). Some of the “cool kids” here don’t have rudimentary skills of logic and analysis. They leap before they look. It’s usually entertaining though but you saved me a lot of rational catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesAmaro View Post
    You are for citizens standing up to tyranny. Yet you are also against the citizens of a sovereign nation standing up to a foreign country from invading them.
    Many of the citizens of this invading country prefer the invaders to their sovereigns. But you're really good at sticking to the Black/White thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    You are just too emotionally invested in the fake globohomo idea of a hypothetical takeover of the world via Covid to think straight. You are essentially hooked on a bad story. It happens. You will have to go on a kind of detox.

This is jut plain wrong. It does not have anything to do with reality. You are reading the wrong sites, start following Jeffery p. Snider.
    Never heard of him. Will look into it now.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Yes, the irony does not escape us. (Me anyway). Some of the “cool kids” here don’t have rudimentary skills of logic and analysis. They leap before they look. It’s usually entertaining though but you saved me a lot of rational catch up.
    Barry, watch this. Really. What Russia Wants From Its Invasion of Ukraine—and Why Zelensky Is Evil - YouTube

__________________________________________________ _______________________________

This will be over Chuck's/rk's head: The Ruling Class Is A Far Greater Threat To Americans Than Russia Is

“But now is not the time for this squabbling,” we’re told. “Putin’s assault is an assault on the West!” But how can we take their call seriously, when they are the same leaders who ask if we can have schools named after Thomas Jefferson; the same who pine over what primitive tribes our land was “stolen” from?

Putin has no such qualms about his own civilization (and it’s one of the core reasons our elites hate him so). This week, he said Ukraine is Russia’s land, steeped in its religion, culture, and history, so Russia is taking it. Another hard truth is that amid a Western elite who has forgotten who we are, it’s easy to look abroad at our enemies and envy the confidence they have in their own civilizations. Why don’t our leaders have the same?

The very question infuriates them even further. How, they ask, can we not follow when they are the experts? The experts who told us “America was never that great,” or who questioned the American exceptionalism they now call on to defend the West?

Really: Who can follow a political left or establishment GOP calling us to defend Western civilization when just last week our culture’s triumphs were submitted as proof of our awful patriarchy? When they were apologized for?

Can we really take Ukraine’s inviolable border seriously, while defending our own is called racist?

Are we actually expected to ignore Putin’s claims of ancestral land rights in Ukraine, while we teach our school children to feel ashamed for living on land we say was stolen?