starting strength gym
Page 1989 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 98914891889193919791987198819891990199119992039208924892989 ... LastLast
Results 19,881 to 19,890 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesAmaro View Post
    You have gone full 9/11 conspiracy theorist.
    I didn't get this message from a supporter today?

The guy from the video I posted the other day did a two hour casual lecture on the history of the Ukrainian conflict. He really has a knack for explaining things well. Very enjoyable and informative.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesAmaro View Post
    You have gone full 9/11 conspiracy theorist.
    Coach, this Chuck fellow appears to be trolling for posters to make provocative remarks. For what reason I don't know, but I've seen this narrative play out before.

Yeah, I'll get rid of him soon.

I'm guessing there's some editing involved here, but still interesting...

Offering Strangers a Free 1 oz Gold Coin or Free $20 Dollar Bill - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I didn't get this message from a supporter today?
    Supporter of what, and do you actually believe this statement? Are both Ukraine and Russia in cahoots and lying about what's going on? Who is benefitting from this lie? Is this an elaborate scheme to force the worlds media into making up stories to cover up this fake war? Is this how Qanon got started? If so, let's go for broke and say Grimmace and the fucking Hamburglar are behind this made up war so that they can steal the money from the Russian oligarchs so that they can buy up the worlds supply of hamburgers, deal? Putin, what a guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Yes, these wars should still be waged so that this evil should not be repeated again when they decide to create the next emergency. These policies are corrosive, dangerous and unhealthy. Indeed, there needs to be a recompense for the damage that these policies have wrought.
    Good luck with that. I would just wait out the week, but enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    ...Are these people the idiots, or am I actually the idiot for constantly failing to notice that these people would happily go along with anything asked of them, and would enforce progressive values at gunpoint?
    If something doesn't change quick, we will all live to see judgement day. I don't think either side is bluffing this time.

Does China make it out of this conflict as the only country that doesn't get blown to bits, while all of its enemies perish?

Fear might be the only thing that can change their minds.
    Remind them constantly that Russia has a more advanced nuclear arsenal than we do and there is no way we can defend against it; Talk about Poseidon and their hypersonics.
    Talk about MAD and the high probability your city will not exist tomorrow.

Where is the best place to quickly purchase Potassium Iodide pills and physical maps with all military installations noted?

Arbutus files patent infringement lawsuit against Moderna related to COVID shot

“Arbutus said it developed the so-called lipid nanoparticles (LNP) that enclose genetic materials known as messenger RNA or mRNA, the patents related to which were licensed to Genevant Sciences, a joint venture between Arbutus and Roivant Sciences Ltd (ROIV.O).

Moderna is also embroiled in a months-long patent conflict over its COVID-19 vaccine with the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH).”

Arbutus files patent infringement lawsuit against Moderna related to COVID shot | Reuters

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Coach, this Chuck fellow appears to be trolling for posters to make provocative remarks. For what reason I don't know, but I've seen this narrative play out before.
    It does it because it is in love with Rip.