starting strength gym
Page 1990 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 99014901890194019801988198919901991199220002040209024902990 ... LastLast
Results 19,891 to 19,900 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Got this message from a supporter today:
    I guess I can turn off the news and know everything is okay now. I mean, some guy with an email said it was good…. in Kyiv (Capitol). Perhaps they can set up a lemonade stand for their Russian visitors.

A quick update from the Coach Red Pill (in a Kiev hotel) guy. From Saturday. Looks to be from his Instagram or whatever. I would give this guy's social media a follow if for nothing else than to get a different, sane perspective on the happenings in Kiev as this 40 mile long Russian column arrives at the capital. His analysis about Russia's intentions (from his video on the 24th) and posted here, has been spot on.
    Reddit - Dive into anything

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can't make this shit up. A literal Rothschild fantasizing about the future prospect of the chosen people ruling over the mixed-race tax farms of the West. Honestly, you could immediately imprison all the swastika-tattooed white nationalists forever, and all you'd need for anti-Semitism to spread is to give someone like this guy a damned microphone and just let him speak freely. Gilead, you guys must hate this type even more than me!

David Rothschild.jpg

Hypocrisy is high today. The US media is reporting that Russia is using cluster munitions and framing it as a horrible act. No mention that the US routinely uses them and supplies them to our allies, where they've been used in such places as Yemen.

Quote Originally Posted by bobman View Post
    if Russians are being treated badly in Ukraine they can immigrate to Russia.
    Looks like carte blanche to abuse any minority of the day, ethnic or otherwise.

IPB

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesAmaro View Post
    You have gone full 9/11 conspiracy theorist.
    So what you're telling us is you do have a thing for little kids?

You have gone full 9/11 conspiracy theorist.
    I personally believe there is a hot war going on in Ukraine right now, the causes of which are an entirely different matter. But how can you be so surprised about the skepticism? We have been under a constant barrage of brazen lies from the “media” and our government overlords for a long time, especially the last 4+ years, about virtually everything. COVID (extensively covered on this board), school issues, Russian collusion, riots, and on and on and on. Hell we’ve been told there are hundreds, if not thousands, of unarmed black Americans who are randomly executed by racist cops every year. This is the rot in our society that the media, government and their enablers are directly responsible for.

Supporter of what, and do you actually believe this statement? Are both Ukraine and Russia in cahoots and lying about what's going on? Who is benefitting from this lie? Is this an elaborate scheme to force the worlds media into making up stories to cover up this fake war? Is this how Qanon got started? If so, let's go for broke and say Grimmace and the fucking Hamburglar are behind this made up war so that they can steal the money from the Russian oligarchs so that they can buy up the worlds supply of hamburgers, deal? Putin, what a guy!
    So, everything I believe is wrong, and everything you believe is true. Is that about right?

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    I guess I can turn off the news and know everything is okay now. I mean, some guy with an email said it was good…. in Kyiv (Capitol). Perhaps they can set up a lemonade stand for their Russian visitors.
    Just another data point, 3rd. Maybe you and Chuck need to exchange phone numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Boggs View Post
    Hypocrisy is high today. The US media is reporting that Russia is using cluster munitions and framing it as a horrible act. No mention that the US routinely uses them and supplies them to our allies, where they've been used in such places as Yemen.
    As my wife said on Sunday night, "I just can't identify with people who are not in a first world country."

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    As my wife said on Sunday night, "I just can't identify with people who are not in a first world country."
    Sorry, don't see the connection between my post and yours

starting strength coach development program
    Wow, Fox News had an American military analyst on who isn't a lying sack of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    Are you serious? Of course you should turn off the news. And it's spelled Kiev.