starting strength gym
Page 1992 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 99214921892194219821990199119921993199420022042209224922992 ... LastLast
Results 19,911 to 19,920 of 30193

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    ...You can't make this shit up. A literal Rothschild fantasizing about the future prospect of the chosen people ruling over the mixed-race tax farms of the West. Honestly, you could immediately imprison all the swastika-tattooed white nationalists forever, and all you'd need for anti-Semitism to spread is to give someone like this guy a damned microphone and just let him speak freely. Gilead, you guys must hate this type even more than me!
    Attachment 8003
    I wonder if the people of Israel will realize they are being manipulated as goyim too; If this conflict escalates or severely weakens Russia, Iran's strategic position will be compromised to the extent that it has nothing left to lose. It will not hesitate to unleash all of its nukes on Israel in that scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    It does it because it is in love with Rip.
    Good observation

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesAmaro View Post
    Supporter of what, and do you actually believe this statement? Are both Ukraine and Russia in cahoots and lying about what's going on? Who is benefitting from this lie? Is this an elaborate scheme to force the worlds media into making up stories to cover up this fake war? Is this how Qanon got started? If so, let's go for broke and say Grimmace and the fucking Hamburglar are behind this made up war so that they can steal the money from the Russian oligarchs so that they can buy up the worlds supply of hamburgers, deal? Putin, what a guy!

Good luck with that. I would just wait out the week, but enjoy.
    Still waiting for you to explain why we should care about Ukrainian and Russian brothers killing each other? I'm genuinely curious to hearing the arguments for this. Or, did I miss your post? There must be some obvious strategic US interest in this otherwise we wouldn't be force-fed the news coverage we are seeing, correct? So, what is it?

Also, haven't seen your post showing how "members of this board are hypocrites". Did I miss that post too?

BTW, I read that the Ukrainian government (while it's still around) is taking foreign recruits to help repel the Russian invasion. If you are so enraged, you can can make much more of a difference by heading to Poland, then Ukraine to pick up some arms and fight. Godspeed to you, sir.

State media is in full-on war mongering mode today, in preparation for FJB's pre-recorded, highly edited speech tonight, probably.

With everything that's screwed up in the world right now because we have incompetent, corrupt buffoons in office, I'm guessing the narrative tonight will be: climate bad, Putin bad, and FJB is the exalted saviour in chief. Oh yeah, and they solved the coof crisis and inflation is just a psychological disorder for us Americans.

Anything I missed?

You can choose to believe whatever the media reports if you like; however, I remember the first Gulf War when the media reported and there was testimony before Congress that Saddam’s soldiers were ripping Kuwaiti babies out of incubators. Totally false. Wag the Dog. I am being cautious about the Russia - Ukraine situation as a result. I am withholding judgment for now as it is complicated. At least I received my new Sabo deadlift shoes before the embargo.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Wow, Fox News had an American military analyst on who isn't a lying sack of shit.
    Sensible man. You saw it here.

Are you serious? Of course you should turn off the news. And it's spelled Kiev.
    Yeah, when did we all agree to change the spelling of "Kiev"?

Quote Originally Posted by UberBabs View Post
    You can choose to believe whatever the media reports if you like; however, I remember the first Gulf War when the media reported and there was testimony before Congress that Saddam’s soldiers were ripping Kuwaiti babies out of incubators. Totally false. Wag the Dog. I am being cautious about the Russia - Ukraine situation as a result. I am withholding judgment for now as it is complicated. At least I received my new Sabo deadlift shoes before the embargo.
    I can tell you, authoritatively, that the reporting on Afghanistan was utter bullshit.

I am being cautious about the Russia - Ukraine situation as a result.

I'm still withholding my judgement on world war 2 until real info comes out

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

I've been wondering the same damn thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

Holy shit, has Gowdy morphed into a Conehead from 70s SNL?

Sounds like wise words to me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, regarding "climate change" or whatever they're calling it now, I can't help but think that where I live, the temperature varies a minimum of 100 degrees throughout the year. I've seen raw temperatures vary 120 degrees, and heat index wind-chill of 150 degrees variance.

Ya know what we do? We adapt.
    Or move or die. It seems pretty simple to me. Something about the strongest shall survive, I suppose.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watching this potato pretending do be whoever he thinks he is today, it sure looks like it's all CGI and theatrics. I'm not sure he's actually sitting in front of the cackler and the house drinker. The perspective is off?

I'm watching this shit until I puke. If this isn't CGI I don't know what is. The potato's movements and reactions don't match the two criminals behind him.

Looks like Nancy loves the charade, and Kamala looks pissed that she has to play a stooge, rather than playing the role of supreme leader. This entire thing is staged. There's about a 1/2 second delay from FJB's exclamations til the lesser puppets respond.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesAmaro View Post
    So you are mad that I didn't answer your self-admittedly rhetorical question about a subject that you also just stated you don't care about? Why did you feel the need to respond to my post, where I wasn't even addressing you, regarding the statement that was made that no one ever said there was no invasion?
    Before school goes back, can you please tell me what you think "Q" is? And a little detail about how "Q" works.

starting strength coach development program
    I understand Oliver Stone's approach to film-making can be (is usually?) biased, but I watched his "Ukraine on Fire" doco yesterday on Vimeo and it provided some decent background - or at least some counter-balance to the current mainstream propaganda. The video has been deleted in the last 24 hours - unless I'm mistaken.

While I would agree that downloading stuff for free is theft, when it is the only way to access and hear certain 'unacceptable views' , I'm not sure what the alternatives are.

Now I'm re-watching Stone's Putin interviews because I'm bored. After that, I'll be searching ebay for wall-size posters of Vlad shirtless to stick on my bedroom ceiling.

I'm seeing a few videos of protests in New Zealand lately - the cops doing a decent impersonation of soulless goons. Saint Jacinda isn't smiling as much these days, which is a relief for all sorts of reasons.