starting strength gym
Page 1994 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 99414941894194419841992199319941995199620042044209424942994 ... LastLast
Results 19,931 to 19,940 of 30199

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Instapundit >> Blog Archive >> HMM: Why Isn’t Russia’s Bomber Fleet Attacking Ukraine In Mass?

These bombers have the entire…

If I had to guess, Russian bombers have seen limited use for two reasons: Readiness and a dwindling supply of missiles.

They shot off what they could early on but the Russian Air Force just didn’t have the spares or resupply to maintain the bomber offensive.

That’s yet another sign that Putin was counting on a quick and decisive Desert Saber-style attack.

So now the supposedly reformed and remodeled Russian Army is back to doing things the old way: Firing artillery at stuff until the rubble stops bouncing.

One last thought: If Russia’s bomber force simply isn’t up to a sustained offensive, that’s very good for Western war planners to know.
    The other possibility is that they don't want to: What Russia Wants From Its Invasion of Ukraine—and Why Zelensky Is Evil - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Any idea wtf Pelosi is doing with her bony fists at around 8 seconds in?

STATE OF THE UNION MEME EDITION - YouTube
    Trying to summon the dark lord, of course.

Governor DeSantis tells students to take their masks off
    Governor DeSantis tells students to take their masks off - YouTube

Poor little kids. They have been absorbed into the collective.

The hypocrisy of Coca-Cola | Washington Examiner

Remember "Be Less White"? Stop drinking Coke.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Everything he said and how he said it embodies my feelings on the subject perfectly. Damn do I really like this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Ridiculous language changes are a staple of occupation of lands with speakers of Slavic languages. Slavic languages are very convenient in that sense because of properties of nouns and adjectives, plus the structure of spelling.
    Can confirm; on our trip to Montenegro my wife could understand the Serbian that they were speaking, but could not speak it herself. On my visa run to Kiev in '17 I could understand the Ukrainian but could not speak it. And the aashole Ukrainian workers in government offices pretended that they couldn't understand my Russian! Also recall a passerby shouting "drop dead, American" at me as I walked around Kiev, so these intense pro- and anti- Russian feelings have been festering for awhile, like our Americans who still claim injustice and want compensation hundreds of years later. The lesson for nations, perhaps, is to never free your subjugated peoples, for they will always bear grudges against you and your descendants?

Am I the only one feeling less sympathy for the Ukrainians, since they allowed their govt over the past decade to pursue arming and nuking up right on Russia's border, to tease and threaten them? Does anyone doubt that NATO would've launched attempted color revolutions in Russia out of Ukraine, or that trigger-happy Ukrainian officials could've mistakenly launched attacks into Russia? Of course this leads me to accept that all those terror attacks on our and European soil were also self-p0wnage for allowing our idiot leaders to destroy and plunder Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya. You reap what you sow, through irresponsible voting or even just apathy as your country destroys and saves the world!

Twitter suspends US Senate candidate for hateful conduct | AP News

I couldn't access the original tweet so maybe there's more to it, but apparently posting “Women’s sports are for women, not men pretending to be women” is considered "transphobic" by news and social media companies like Twitter. Hahaha. Are we living in the movie Idiocracy??

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    His reaction convinces me he is at least genuinely opposed to this bullshit. It's still practically impossible for me to trust someone who has made it through the Republican Party vetting process, but it's something.