starting strength gym
Page 2001 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 100115011901195119911999200020012002200320112051210125013001 ... LastLast
Results 20,001 to 20,010 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    You ignorant fucker, my point is that NOBODY has the numbers because nobody wants the real numbers made public, and nobody actually knows the real numbers. I'm getting tired of you. Please go away.
    I'm treating this whole thing how I treat disputes between people that have taken place entirely behind closed doors out of my view. I have no way of knowing who, if anyone, is in the right here. there's too much dishonesty. I can get each side's version of the story, and they will in turn be the hero of whatever story they tell. But neither will be credible enough to believe over the other. Sorry, puppeteers of the world, if you wanted me to take sides based on what I'm told you shouldn't have lied so goddamn much.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesAmaro View Post
    I believe I stated previously that no one knows the actual numbers yet. Who has killed "more" civilians, Putin or Zelensky? Who has caused "more" citizens to become refugees, Putin or Zelensky? Who has destroyed "more" homes, Putin or Zelensky? I believe we can answer those questions here and now.
    And yet, somehow, you haven't.

And yet, somehow, you haven't.
    It was rhetorical. You already know the answer. But as per your usual tact you say your thing without actually saying your thing. This provides you with the cover of deniability in the end. Remember when you were posting articles "for others to read" and then claiming that you don't necessarily agree with the links you post. You are playing the same game now. You know it, I know it. Cut the shit.

Cut the shit? I just did.

Oh, Australia! We'd forgotten about Australia.
    Please don't forget about Australia Rip, I know the whole Russia/Ukraine thing is interesting but I still live in a fascist dictatorship in WA. About to be medically cleared back to work only to be suspended again due to vaccines. Triple dose required currently. And an Australian company made a 95% effective Omicron nasal spray that can't be used in Australia.

An 80 odd year old woman died with COVID the other day in my area. MSM and the Premier Mark Maogowan reported but no details. My wife knows the granddaughter. Turns out she recovered from COVID and died due to the brain bleed that had been killing her for like a year after a car accident. And the pricks in the hospital wouldn't let anyone see her or even bring a phone in to her because they couldn't be assed to put on the PPE to take it in. And almost definitely triple jabbed but not confirmed on that yet... It's outrageous. I side with Russia just because my Government doesn't and my Government is clearly insane.

On the other side, the extreme weather in Queensland/NSW is really interesting as companies have been doing interesting cloud seeding, brightening and other geoengineering projects particularly over the Great Barrier Reef for ages now. Considering how our local councils screw up artificial reef systems and dredging canals I'm sure these guys are no different. Or worse, and they are like the cops who didn't use LRAD sonic weapons on peaceful protesters in Canberra and they didn't just intentionally flood two states as another distraction from their corruption.

Quote Originally Posted by bobman View Post
    I didn’t know Ukraine was crossing into Russia shelling civilians
    The UN estimates the number of civilian casualties in the Donbass at 3500 in the 2014 to 2021 period. Nobody disputes that the "Ukranian" forces have been shelling civilians, although the international institutions are holding to the line that all of it is Russian fault.

Hello Charles,

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesAmaro View Post
    You literally stated that Russian minorities must fight to preserve themselves from outsiders.
    If they are under attack, what else can they do? People of Russian ethnicity have been shelled on an almost daily basis for the last eight years, and Ukraine has steadfastly refused to implement the provisions of the Minsk agreement; what other alternatives did those Russians, and Russia, have? This is not a snarky question; maybe there were other, non-violent options that I have missed, and I would like to know them

I also think this covers at least in part your Reductio Ad Hitlerum; I think there is an objective difference between real attacks on the Donbass population, and the perceived, and basically invented, attacks on Germans in the Sudete region. So, while on the surface they look the same, their effects on the ground provide, I think, justifications of very different consistency for a military action.

But you are right, most explanations could be used also to justify aggressions, so let me try another approach, one based on reciprocity.
    What would the USA do if Mexico decided to join a military alliance with Russia, which included installing Iskander batteries with nuclear warheads in Tijuana?

Don't you think the answer to this question should at least be part of the assessment of Russia's actions?

IPB

starting strength coach development program
    I feel this is a timely reminder with all the back and forth over the Russia/Ukraine puppet show. How easily everyone is caught up by it when all the mandates, erosion of liberty and freedoms and tyranny we have been suffering under and fighting back against is still going on.

DID YOU FALL FOR IT ? - YouTube