starting strength gym
Page 2003 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 10031503190319531993200120022003200420052013205321032503 ... LastLast
Results 20,021 to 20,030 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    At any rate, Lindsey Graham should immediately be sanctioned and removed from the Senate, and a replacement appointed by the SC Governor.
    Agreed, 100%.

In addition to that BBC strapline, I forgot to mention the irony of it all. On the same day as they went with the words "nuclear attack" to describe an extinguished fire at a power plant, Russian lawmakers backed legislation that would impose harsh jail terms and fines for publishing “fake news”. And the BBC’s response: The BBC, which has a large bureau in Moscow and runs a Russian-language news website, reacted by announcing a halt of its operations in Russia.

If the BBC can’t lie, they just close up shop. Good ol' Western media propaganda. But hey, it’s Russia that’s the biggest threat to the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Kalin View Post
    Hey buddy, I voted Conservative up here in Canada because I hate Trudeau more, but I, and many other Canadians, would welcome the US if they invaded and made us the 51st state.
    Yup. Fifty-first state sounds pretty good. Unfortunately, it probably won’t end up being a Republican state.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    You guys get the feeling we're being redirected away from all the Vaccine / Covid bombs that have been dropping non-stop the last week? ;-)
    I think you are right; If the distraction does not work, does it give them an incentive to escalate to certain nuclear war?

Who didn't see this coming, Tucker????

It should have been obvious to anyone paying attention from the moment NATO and the US decided to violate their oath to abide by the Minsk Agreement.

I should have already had Potassium Iodide pills on hand.
    They have been sold out for at least a few days.

Delve more into Zelenskiy's oligarch backer and puppet-master Igor Kolomoisky. Israeli-Cypriot-Ukrainian. 3 passports, and lives in Switzerland (of course).

Jewish guy yet funded swastika obsessed Azov and other militia groups which have been very busy in the east of the country since 2014. So corrupt even the US banned him from entering, during this BIDEN administration no less!

It all makes more sense every day: Zelenskiy's Oligarch Connection - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Jewish guy yet funded swastika obsessed Azov and other militia groups which have been very busy in the east of the country since 2014. So corrupt even the US banned him from entering, during this BIDEN administration no less!
    Swastika obsessed is an interesting choice of words. Is that what they are? Just a gang of thugs who think it's badass to run around with swastikas? Yeah, it would make sense that a corrupt Jewish Oligarch would fund that. It's just hired muscle, after all. It simply sounds like he looked for someone in eastern Ukraine to fight Russians, and all he could come up with was a criminal gang of thugs flying the modern world's pirate flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I think you are right; If the distraction does not work, does it give them an incentive to escalate to certain nuclear war?

Who didn't see this coming, Tucker????

It should have been obvious to anyone paying attention from the moment NATO and the US decided to violate their oath to abide by the Minsk Agreement.

I should have already had Potassium Iodide pills on hand.
    They have been sold out for at least a few days.
    Just hide underneath a desk or sit next to a concrete wall with your hands around your head like they taught us kids in school back in the 70s.

Latest CDC guidance says wear a mask and keep 6 feet away from others in the event of a nuke attack. Sounds about right.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    In addition to that BBC strapline, I forgot to mention the irony of it all. On the same day as they went with the words "nuclear attack" to describe an extinguished fire at a power plant, Russian lawmakers backed legislation that would impose harsh jail terms and fines for publishing “fake news”. And the BBC’s response: The BBC, which has a large bureau in Moscow and runs a Russian-language news website, reacted by announcing a halt of its operations in Russia.

If the BBC can’t lie, they just close up shop. Good ol' Western media propaganda. But hey, it’s Russia that’s the biggest threat to the world.
    If the Russian government is the one defining what “fake news” is, closing up shop makes sense.

What The Media WON'T Tell You About The Russian Invasion From An American IN UKRAINE!@Coach Red Pill - YouTube

Live stream (at time of posting) of Coach red pill on Fresh and Fit podcast of all places about the ukraine conflict.

Highlight so far is the quote "If you hear someone talking about Nato imposing a no fly zone, then you know they are a fucking idiot, not just a little idiot"

Really informative and up to date map of the area taken.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    For those who can't read it, it says: "UN Security Council emergency meeting after nuclear attack." Believe absolutely nothing they say. Everything they say is a baldfaced lie.
    The nuclear power plant looks to be, too close to Crimea and Donetsk, for the Russians to consider blowing it up deliberately