starting strength gym
Page 2005 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 100515051905195519952003200420052006200720152055210525053005 ... LastLast
Results 20,041 to 20,050 of 30208

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Or, read another way, citizens were extorted by big gov to pay for their own brainwashing.

------------------------------------------------------------------

So, no cell phone calls going through here today. Last time that happened was right before the north east power grid went down for several days...

Col. Doug Macgregor calls Zelensky “a puppet” and says “most of what comes out of Ukraine is debunked as lies within 24-48 hours”
    Col. Doug Macgregor calls Zelensky “a puppet” 👀

Shane Warne: Australian cricket great, a brilliant leg spinner bowler. Dies of suspected heart attack aged 52

"Shane was found unresponsive in his Villa and despite the best efforts of medical staff, he could not be revived.”

Shane Warne: Australian cricket great dies aged 52 - CNN

Elon Musk Says US Needs to Increase Oil and Gas Output

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Swastika obsessed is an interesting choice of words. Is that what they are? Just a gang of thugs who think it's badass to run around with swastikas? Yeah, it would make sense that a corrupt Jewish Oligarch would fund that. It's just hired muscle, after all. It simply sounds like he looked for someone in eastern Ukraine to fight Russians, and all he could come up with was a criminal gang of thugs flying the modern world's pirate flag.
    How Zelensky Made Peace With Neo-Nazis – Consortium News

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Just hide underneath a desk or sit next to a concrete wall with your hands around your head like they taught us kids in school back in the 70s.
    Latest CDC guidance says wear a mask and keep 6 feet away from others in the event of a nuke attack. Sounds about right.
    I think a nuclear war is very survivable, as long as you are not on the coasts or in the direct blast radius.
    However, if I were to survive, I still wouldn't want to increase the risk I get thyroid cancer or thyroid dysfunction in 20 years, because I didn't have KI.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    ...This is what David Rockefeller said in his memoirs:
    "We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years.....It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we has been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to a march towards a WORLD GOVERNMENT(my emphasis). The supranational sovereignty of an INTELLECTUAL ELITE (my emphasis) and WORLD BANKERS (my emphasis) is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in the past centuries."
    Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution | An Interview with Professor Anthony C. Sutton - YouTube
    All of the "conspiracy theories" since before WWI have hypothesized that global wars of unprecedented destruction would be required to justify the need for an authoritarian global government.

I believe many of our leaders and intellectuals get too comfortable when they read quotes like that from Rockefeller; they start to think they are in the club.
    No, 90% of the intellectual greats, people with leadership qualities and the strong, in general, are targeted for extermination when these regimes take hold; any potential competition to the ideologies and dynasties is purged.
    As the communist leaders of the 20th century often proclaimed, "We do not shoot enough professors!"
    There is no reason to think a global government might risk allowing our best and brightest to survive.

JP: Is Klaus Schwab the Most Dangerous Man in the World? - YouTube

I'm not sure Russia/Ukraine is worth the time to argue about them. I think we have bigger fish to fry.

My RealClear Markets Op-Ed On How Remdesivir Is Based on Junk Science
    Remdesivir claimed the top spot for hospital drug spending in 2021, with sales earning Gilead $4.2 billion in the first nine months alone. The problem is that, at best, the drug doesn’t work.

At worst, however, Remdesivir is harmful. A subsequent analysis of the agency’s safety database found it likely caused kidney failure, and when independent trials (those not sponsored by a pharmaceutical company) are analyzed alone, there is a clear statistical trend to harm.
    ------------------------
    Listen carefully from 4:55 Dr Andrew Hill states "UNITAID has a say in the Conclusions"
    Ivermectin Cover-up!! Dr Tess Lawrie'''s asks Dr Andrew Hill - who is influencing you ?

Andrew Hill, MD, is a senior visiting Research Fellow in Pharmacology at Liverpool University. He is also an advisor for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the Clinton Foundation. As a researcher for the WHO evaluating ivermectin, Hill wielded enormous influence over international guidance for the drug’s use.

Hill had previously authored an analysis of ivermectin as a treatment for COVID-19 that found the drug overwhelmingly effective.

On Jan. 6 of 2020, Hill testified enthusiastically before the NIH COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel in support of ivermectin’s use. Within a month, however, Hill found himself in what he describes as a “tricky situation.” Under pressure from his funding sponsors, Hill then published an unfavorable study. Ironically, he used the same sources as in the original study. Only the conclusions had changed.

Four days before publication, Hill’s sponsor Unitaid gave the University of Liverpool, Hill’s employer $40 million. Unitaid, it turns out, was also an author of the conclusions of Hill’s study.

Researcher Andrew Hill’s conflict: A $40 million Gates Foundation grant vs a half million human lives – World Tribune: U.S. Politics and Culture, Geopolitics, East Asia Intelligence, China, Geostrategy, Military, National security, Corporate Watch, Media Watch, North Korea, Iran, Columnists: Dennis Prager, Michelle Malkin, John Metzler, Jeffrey Kuhner, John McNabb, Joe Schaeffer, Bill Juneau, Alexander Maistrovoy, Donald Kirk

Further viewing
    News Roundup | Dr. Tess Lawrie Discusses her Ivermectin Meta-Analysis, the FDA, and Dr. Andrew Hill

Note that the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation records of donations DO NOT Specifically List UNITAID as a recipiant of their Grants, HOWEVER they DO list the WHO and the purpose of the grants and when you look closer:
    2017-10
    USD 50 Million to the WHO with the Description
    "for Investment in Unitaid, a key health technologies global access partner, for their 2017-2021 strategy period."

and before that
    2007-11
    USD 50 Million to the WHO with the Description
    "to contribute to UNITAID to facilitate scale up access to treatment for HIV/AIDS, malaria, and TB for the people in developing countries, by leveraging quality drugs and diagnostic price reductions"
    References:
    Committed Grants | Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation - Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
    https://www.gatesfoundation.org/-/me...mgf-grants.csv
    https://unitaid.org/news-blog/unitai...-treatment/#en

In Australia, the TGA, headed by wheat expert John Skerritt, has banned the use of Ivermectin in the treatment of Covid19 by Australian GPs

Australians continue to die from Covid19 without the use of Ivermectin or HCQ as found in the peer reviewed Covid19 treatment guide found here:
    https://aapsonline.org/

When will peole like Andrew Hill and John Skerritt be held accountable for the Obstruction of early treatments for Covid19 and the consequential Covid19 Death toll in the absence of these treatments ?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ne7NhEaHudVx/
    -----------------

Senate GOP passes resolution to nix COVID-19 emergency | TheHill

https://twitter.com/MartinKulldorff/...10884655575045

This is pretty disturbing

Just kidding, it's expected. Clown world.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    All of the "conspiracy theories" since before WWI have hypothesized that global wars of unprecedented destruction would be required to justify the need for an authoritarian global government.
    I believe many of our leaders and intellectuals get too comfortable when they read quotes like that from Rockefeller; they start to think they are in the club.
    No, 90% of the intellectual greats, people with leadership qualities and the strong, in general, are targeted for extermination when these regimes take hold; any potential competition to the ideologies and dynasties is purged.
    As the communist leaders of the 20th century often proclaimed, "We do not shoot enough professors!"
    There is no reason to think a global government might risk allowing our best and brightest to survive.
    It’s not really a conspiracy theory as an obvious trend. It’s akin to me saying that “In the future we will use the Moon as a refueling base for expeditions” And in a hundred years someone digging up this forum post and claiming that it’s evidence of a conspiracy that I was part of somehow due to the small % Jew I am. When it’s merely me making an obvious prediction about the only possible way that space travel can develop.
    Supranational intellectual elites controlling everything has been predicted the same way because it SOUNDS like a good idea.
    The difference between today is that the billionaire’s today have the technology and control to make it happen far more effectively then the Carnegie’s and Rockefellers.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    When will peole like Andrew Hill and John Skerritt be held accountable for the Obstruction of early treatments for Covid19 and the consequential Covid19 Death toll in the absence of these treatments ?
    Don’t make me laugh.
    In Adelaide last night there was an impromptu dance party held IN THE STREET at 2am during a local festival. (Dancing is not allowed in venues by our comrade premier still) and the Cops came and busted it up while crowds begged for “One more dance” You’ll probably start seeing video of it in news sites soon, it’s only on local instagram pages at the moment.

starting strength coach development program
    Watch this, and then forward it to anyone who mindlessly repeats the "Mad Putin" BS. This is what has been going on unchecked in the east, and bear in mind this footage is just from 2014 alone.

Ukraine Crisis - War Crimes committed by Ukrainian Army (2014) WARNING: GRAPHIC (ENG SUB) - YouTube

Some of it is pretty hard to watch, of course. It will be taken off YT before too long.