starting strength gym
Page 2006 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 10061506190619561996200420052006200720082016205621062506 ... LastLast
Results 20,051 to 20,060 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Political/Philosophical ideologies are just forms of mental masturbation. Leftists want vaccine mandates, libertarians justify war.

VISA, Mastercard ban: Russian banks rush to switch to the Chinese card system #UnionPay, the second-largest and fastest-growing global credit card network.

The Chinese UnionPay payment acceptance network has recently expanded to 180 countries.

Russian banks rush to switch to Chinese card system | Reuters

Any Neolibs or NeoCons care to defend this foreign policy? Adam Schiff explains US Foreign Policy in Ukraine - watch 1 minute

Remember, Adam Schiff is the ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee, so this really is the United States policy. We setup the Ukrainian people as cannon fodder in a proxy war between the Globalists and Russia.

Supporting Meme

This is Globalist fuckery.

You see, I am anti-globalism. I am a Localist. Before engaging people on all this plot-level fuckery, it's important to establish what team the person is on. I suspect many of the people who open with "Fuck you!" here actually support Globalism...or they don't know what they support. ALL OF THIS is a war between Globalists and Localists. The debate ends there.

Putin creating ‘an Anti-Globalist International’ in Europe
    - November, 2015
    Vladimir Putin is creating “an Anti-Globalist International” of those who see no good future for themselves in the new world and thus hope to guarantee that nothing will ever change, Vladimir Pastukhov says; and he hopes to use this ideology to link up with others abroad to overcome Russia’s isolation and restructure the world.
    Uhh...count me in. I want the same for my country. The Globalist Fuckery must stop and their information weaponry must be dismantled. If it means I can't buy an iPhone or my car will have to do without 200 CPUs, then fine. Computers in cars is the work of faggots anyway. In fact, I'm rebuilding an old Aisen carburetor right now. We'll be fine while we re-learn how to live as "physicals".

The US was long ago captured by the Globalists. Trump was our first attempt to escape. Is he done? Will there be another attempt? Who else will support Russia's fight against Globalism? India? What about China? Can you think of a reason China might like to get rid of these globalists? I can.

Are there unlikely alliances hidden behind the scenes? What is the biggest threat to world peace? Who instigated this Ukraine war? It's these NWO pricks. And now we know, the 'N' does not stand for "New". They even rolled out this Klaus Schwab actor to look, speak and act like a Nazi from the 1940s. They are laughing at us.

My last point. Which war would you rather be a part of? A World War against China, Russia and their partners? Or, a war with China, Russia, etc against "the Globalists"?

What do you hear in this Australian official's voice? Australian Health Official now admitting that the vaccinated are dying from Myocarditis

This information is spreading: Notice for Student Athletes

Last Meme: Propaganda

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Any Neolibs or NeoCons care to defend this foreign policy? Adam Schiff explains US Foreign Policy in Ukraine - watch 1 minute

Remember, Adam Schiff is the ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee, so this really is the United States policy. We setup the Ukrainian people as cannon fodder in a proxy war between the Globalists and Russia.

Supporting Meme

This is Globalist fuckery.

You see, I am anti-globalism. I am a Localist. Before engaging people on all this plot-level fuckery, it's important to establish what team the person is on. I suspect many of the people who open with "Fuck you!" here actually support Globalism...or they don't know what they support. ALL OF THIS is a war between Globalists and Localists. The debate ends there.

Putin creating ‘an Anti-Globalist International’ in Europe
    - November, 2015

Uhh...count me in. I want the same for my country. The Globalist Fuckery must stop and their information weaponry must be dismantled. If it means I can't buy an iPhone or my car will have to do without 200 CPUs, then fine. Computers in cars is the work of faggots anyway. In fact, I'm rebuilding an old Aisen carburetor right now. We'll be fine while we re-learn how to live as "physicals".

The US was long ago captured by the Globalists. Trump was our first attempt to escape. Is he done? Will there be another attempt? Who else will support Russia's fight against Globalism? India? What about China? Can you think of a reason China might like to get rid of these globalists? I can.

Are there unlikely alliances hidden behind the scenes? What is the biggest threat to world peace? Who instigated this Ukraine war? It's these NWO pricks. And now we know, the 'N' does not stand for "New". They even rolled out this Klaus Schwab actor to look, speak and act like a Nazi from the 1940s. They are laughing at us.

My last point. Which war would you rather be a part of? A World War against China, Russia and their partners? Or, a war with China, Russia, etc against "the Globalists"?
    On the other hand you have reports like this coming out of Russia.
    A pretty fascinating discussion about what is happening on the ground in Russia with regards to the implemention of WEF policies.
    Are Russian Oligarchs Best Friends with Klaus Schwab? A Conversation with Riley Waggaman

Trump's current line is that Russia is conducting a "holocaust" because Biden is an inept president and if Trump was in charge he would escalate the whole thing because he is not afraid of Russia as a nuclear power.

This is pretty interesting: Putin’s Response to the Blocking of Part of the Reserves of the Central Bank of Russia – Сталкер Zone
    The article says Putin has issued an executive order which is really heavy against western banks - it allows holders of loans in foreign currencies with banks domiciled in countries which have imposed sanctions to apply to Russian banks to pay out the loans in ruble in its current value. This is pretty non standard stuff, it could lead to serious losses to European banks. My general take is that the entire thing in the Ukraine is a CIA-KGB plot to actually denazify the Europeans, possibly even the Commonwealth and get them to calm the fuck down.

A world war against China, Russia and their partners.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    It’s not really a conspiracy theory as an obvious trend...
    And yet, people who recognize some of these trends are always labeled conspiracy theorists.

You'll have to forgive the source of this but it is a slightly different point of view that I think needs to be considered. It also ties in with JP's latest on Klaus Schwab.

Global Internet Outage is Coming This Year | This is not about Russia. It’s not about Ukraine. The real war is between free peoples and the globalists. When they are removed and their puppets are removed, the majority of these disasters will stop. | Truth11.com

starting strength coach development program
    I'd be very careful about that clip from the "Australian Health Official" That's obviously a clip from a press briefing, I'm yet to see the original press conference linked, but I think the obvious counter narrative is that he's talking about myocarditis from covid. If you don't know what the question the reporter asked was then you're walking right into it.