starting strength gym
Page 2007 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 100715071907195719972005200620072008200920172057210725073007 ... LastLast
Results 20,061 to 20,070 of 30198

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Study Reveals Traditional Large Households Fend Off Dementia

A strong social network is widely recognised to benefit an adult’s well-being, mental health, and longevity, but University of Adelaide researchers discovered a substantial link between persons living in larger households and a lower risk of dementia death.
    Hmmm, I wonder what impact covid policies would have played.
    Study Reveals Traditional Large Households Fend Off Dementia - GreatGameIndia

Pfizer COVID Vaccine Has 1,291 Side Effects Reveals Released Documents

When Pfizer applied for FDA approval, they were aware of almost 158,000 adverse events. This really does not paint them in a favorable light. And now, it's been officially reported that Pfizer's COVID vaccine has 1,291 side effects.

Pfizer COVID Vaccine Has 1,291 Side Effects Reveals Released Documents - GreatGameIndia

Force people to inject an experimental vaccine into their bodies - WHAT COULD POSSIBLE GO WRONG ?
    .CHD Says Pfizer and FDA Dropped Data Bombshell on COVID Vaccine Consumers
    The documents Pfizer tried to hide lists 1,291 different adverse events following vaccination.

The list includes acute kidney injury, acute flaccid myelitis, anti-sperm antibody positive, brain stem embolism, brain stem thrombosis, cardiac arrest, cardiac failure, cardiac ventricular thrombosis, cardiogenic shock, central nervous system vasculitis, death neonatal, deep vein thrombosis, encephalitis brain stem, encephalitis hemorrhagic, frontal lobe epilepsy, foaming at mouth, epileptic psychosis, facial paralysis, fetal distress syndrome, gastrointestinal amyloidosis, generalized tonic-clonic seizure, Hashimoto's encephalopathy, hepatic vascular thrombosis, herpes zoster reactivation, immune-mediated hepatitis, interstitial lung disease, jugular vein embolism, juvenile myoclonic epilepsy, liver injury, low birth weight, multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children, myocarditis, neonatal seizure, pancreatitis, pneumonia, stillbirth, tachycardia, temporal lobe epilepsy, testicular autoimmunity, thrombotic cerebral infarction, Type 1 diabetes mellitus, venous thrombosis neonatal, and vertebral artery thrombosis among 1,246 other medical conditions following vaccination

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    ALL OF THIS is a war between Globalists and Localists. The debate ends there.
    I prefer to look at it as a conflict between the forces of humanity and the forces of inhumanity. They are trying to establish a fundamental control over the majority of the human population so pervasive even Orwell couldn't dream it up in his worst nightmares. AND THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVE THEY ARE DOING US A FAVOR WITH THIS. They aim to destroy the human experience in the name of some "greater good". It's a tired premise for a story, but no one seems to learn from it; man seeks to build heaven on Earth, ends up creating hell instead. I hope there is a God, because he might be the only one who can save us from this shit. There aren't enough people out there who give a damn or even understand what is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Trump's current line is that Russia is conducting a "holocaust" because Biden is an inept president and if Trump was in charge he would escalate the whole thing because he is not afraid of Russia as a nuclear power.
    Yup, Trumps conduct over the last year has made me consider again all of what I thought about him during his presidency.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Yup, Trumps conduct over the last year has made me consider again all of what I thought about him during his presidency.
    I dread the fact that he will run again in 2024. He's not our way out of this state of affairs. Not even close. I would much prefer DeSantis, for many reasons. Not the least of which would be that he will probably be much more effective due to his experience as a state-level executive. That said, I dread even more the fact that anyone Trump faces in the primaries will probably actually still be a worse pick.

Also, I'm beginning to get worried about this forum. How protected is it from the hand of censorship? I just recently lost another spot where I was able to freely discuss current events with like-minded people due to an insane crackdown. I hope there isn't some web host involved that can be pressured to pull the plug to stay "on the right side of history".

Not sure what to even think anymore. Lots of great posts here. As a veteran "conspiracy theorist," aka someone who asks questions, I can only say the shit has gone off the rails. State media now completely oblivious to coof, inflation, crime, border, and an entirely incompetent regime.

The new narrative is simply insane warmongering. These fuckers are going to walk us right into WW3 to try to cover up their crimes against humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    A world war against China, Russia and their partners.
    Neocon detected.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    I'd be very careful about that clip from the "Australian Health Official" That's obviously a clip from a press briefing, I'm yet to see the original press conference linked, but I think the obvious counter narrative is that he's talking about myocarditis from covid. If you don't know what the question the reporter asked was then you're walking right into it.
    Wouldn't be my first time walking right into it. Good point.

If it were about covid, wouldn't his bad news flow freely from his mouth...maybe even gleefully? What I saw was not acting, and that's why I thought it could be about the vaccine. He is shaken. He was uncomfortable spilling the beans.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Trump's current line is that Russia is conducting a "holocaust" because Biden is an inept president and if Trump was in charge he would escalate the whole thing because he is not afraid of Russia as a nuclear power.
    Plausible deniability. I would be shocked if he said anything else. BUT, Trump stands to benefit greatly from it while focusing on Biden's failure. Don't forget...the DC elite impeached Trump because he started poking around Ukraine. Remember Adam Schiff reciting his mobster script about Trump's phone call with Ukraine? I have never seen such desperation.

Apparently, Ukraine is a sore spot for the DC elite. Perhaps we'll learn why someday....soon.

We learned from the Cuban missile crisis that back-channels are important. Hopefully, back-channels will again steer us clear of World War.

Merck chief patient officer to retire to become CEO of NIH nonprofit
    Chutes & Ladders—Merck chief patient officer to retire to become CEO of NIH nonprofit | Fierce Biotech
    Gerberding joined in 2010 as president of the company's vaccines unit and before that was director of the CDC. She will retire from her CPO and EVP of population health and sustainability posts in May to become CEO of the Foundation for the National Institutes of Health (NIH). The nonprofit helps raise funds and manage public and private partnerships for the NIH
    And here we go again. This time targeting the children.
    If you noticed, the article doesn't say anything about the child having symptoms. Only that he was found to be unvaccinated and then tested positive.
    I think we all know how reliable these tests can be especially when you make them sensitive enough to pick up any level of RNA.
    Attention Required! | Cloudflare
    They couldn't get parents to buy into vaxing their kids with the corona gene therapy, so they had to come up with a new plan.

Israeli surgeon challenges pediatricians to break silence on Pfizer vaccine | America'''s Frontline Doctors

CDC director makes startling admissions about pandemic response

How India And Russia Are Planning To Bypass The Dollar

After facing secondary sanctions over a weapons pact with Russia, India and Russia decided to arrange payments through the rupee-ruble exchange in 2014. Faced with a similar situation in the present, it is going to be interesting to see how India and Russia plan to bypass the dollar.
    How India And Russia Are Planning To Bypass The Dollar - GreatGameIndia

There is so much more happening that meets the eye.
    Shell Buys Russian Oil At A Record Discount Of $28 A Barrel Amid Sanctions

One takeaway from the current situation around Russian crude oil is that if the price reduction is cheap enough, Russia would still find potential buyers in businesses that rely on Urals crude. There have been reports that Shell bought Russian oil at a record discount of $28 a barrel amid sanctions.
    Shell Buys Russian Oil At A Record Discount Of $28 A Barrel Amid Sanctions - GreatGameIndia

---------------
    The only thing you have done to waking up the public is to how far you will go to "innovate" your coercive and deceiving tactics.
    Pharma Exec: We lied to the public. mRNA is gene therapy
    ---------------

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    A world war against China, Russia and their partners.
    Man, Barry, try being a bit less of a Boomer caricature. What other than Boomer Cold War mythology could you have based your response on?

starting strength coach development program
    Update to the dancing situation in my town of Adelaide.

The street is shut off for fringe (an "arts" festival) and open to foot traffic, it's 2am at the time. Currently dancing is banned in venues in SA. A bunch of people started dancing in the street and the police came and broke it up.
    Added by @justadelaidethings Instagram post Here are some progressive videos of the evolution of this morning’s 2am impromptu dance party on Rundle Street…

📷 by @fenj_ and @misssmithlovesparis @blurr3d_visi0n
    The DJ playing the tunes is @nelson.dialect - Picuki.com