starting strength gym
Page 2010 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 10101510191019602000200820092010201120122020206021102510 ... LastLast
Results 20,091 to 20,100 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Agreed it’s fun.

I’ll answer the original question:

“Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma
    . Which war would you rather be a part of? A World War against China, Russia and their partners? Or, a war with China, Russia, etc against "the Globalists"?

Given ONLY those two options I easily chose a war against China, Russia, and their partners.

My reasoning mostly hinges on my view of communism, totalitarianism, and freedom as an inalienable right. Secondarily, is the poorly defined concept of “globalism”. I do not deny it exists just that it’s vague as far as theories go.

So given only these two choices, I will fight known organized evil over possible distributed evil. However, this choice begs the need for many more solutions to consider.
    I understand your skepticism, however there does appear to be a more highly organized group of pieces of shit pulling the strings.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone else notice the state media is absolutely giddy to report on high gas prices and incoming WW3? It's really quite amazing and frightening at the same time.

Apparently, ratings are up, so I guess we'll much more of the same.

Given ONLY those two options I easily chose a war against China, Russia, and their partners.
    Did the massive loss of human life from your hypothetical war even make it into your calculations while making this "easy" decision? Given your assumptions, a vague war of special military operations against a "distributed" global elite, even if it devolves into a wild goose chase, sounds a lot less catastrophic than your World War Easy.

South park attempted to explain the issue of older conservatives hating Russia: South Park - Season 25, Ep. 4 - Back to the Cold War - Full Episode | South Park Studios US

What we are looking for is an explanation as to specifically (with specific examples) why you think Putin or Russia is evil or communist or authoritarian or against freedom instead of this nebulous, undefined feeling that he must be evil and more communist/authoritarian/anti-freedom than the US.

NPC.jpg

My reasoning mostly hinges on my view of communism, totalitarianism, and freedom as an inalienable right.
    Practically speaking...I don't see much difference between communism, totalitarianism and Globalism. They each centralize power and take away individual rights.

Today's globalism blurs un-elected global governance and transnational corporations...it is economic fascism on steroids.

Barry, I think you are actually on our side. Welcome aboard. It is comforting to know we have a DC insider fighting for our freedom.

Concision:

Julia Song
    @realjuliasong
    Shit is so fake that the minute an outsider took office we got cheap gas, cheap food, became energy independent, no wars and focused on our country’s own issues.

Establishment hacks get back in and we have inflation, medical tyranny, world war 3, need to take a mortgage for gas.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Did the massive loss of human life from your hypothetical war even make it into your calculations while making this "easy" decision? Given your assumptions, a vague war of special military operations against a "distributed" global elite, even if it devolves into a wild goose chase, sounds a lot less catastrophic than your World War Easy.
    Clearly the massive loss of life is an important part of picking from the two scenarios. Where did a “vague war of special military operations” come from? Is that a third option? And, if it is, what are the estimated casualties for each? I’ll accept your estimates as being well thought out. I’ll pick from those three options. Otherwise just tell me the casualty estimate for the two original options, and I’ll review my response.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Practically speaking...I don't see much difference between communism, totalitarianism and Globalism. They each centralize power and take away individual rights.

Today's globalism blurs un-elected global governance and transnational corporations...it is economic fascism on steroids.
    It's a return to feudalism, nations will be subverted and melted down to a series of economic zones where each person is only measured by their economic output and consumption. Take the SSRI's and keep purchasing products.

Just like serfs had loyalty and worked for their local lord, citizens will have allegiance and protection from their local corporation in exchange for operating entirely in their respective fiefdom, whether that be "Amazon" or "Apple" just like noble Lords rise and fall, companies will rise and fall but all needs will be provided for by each serfs local lord. The consumer class will exist to be farmed.

Under communism you cram into a house that you don't own and all hardships are blamed on counter revolutionaries or enemies of the state.

Under neo feudalism you'll cram into dorms or share houses with green energy brown outs and low flow shower heads and own nothing because you'll want to be close to the "heckin bustlerino city which is like, so diverse and stunning" and all hardships will be blamed on evil corporations or groups.

Tide might slowly be turning at least for this crop of talking head "experts"
    CDC Director: Nobody Said COVID-19 Vaccine Effectiveness Might Wane | ZeroHedge

Clearly the massive loss of life is an important part of picking from the two scenarios. Where did a “vague war of special military operations” come from? Is that a third option? And, if it is, what are the estimated casualties for each? I’ll accept your estimates as being well thought out. I’ll pick from those three options. Otherwise just tell me the casualty estimate for the two original options, and I’ll review my response.
    Is purposefully withholding life-saving medication a crime against humanity? If so...Once the trials begin, most of the casualties will be suicide. The alternative to World War is justice.

Let's just cut to the heart of the matter. If China and Russia declared independence from the West's economic dominance, would you go to war to stop it? I think this makes a good litmus test.

starting strength coach development program
    Dr. Naomi Wolf and her team have been digging through the Pfizer documents, and it looks like they were fully aware that the lipid nanoparticles in the injection didn't stay in the bicep.
    "Pfizer knew, apparently, that it was going to the liver and the ovaries."
    Pfizer Documents Reveal That They Were Aware That the Shot Went to the Ovaries