starting strength gym
Page 2011 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 10111511191119612001200920102011201220132021206121112511 ... LastLast
Results 20,101 to 20,110 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    These guys "The Duran" on YouTube give a great analysis of military and political goings on. I really recommend subscribing. They also had Coach Red Pill join them: System collapse. Biden turns to Iran & Venezuela for help (Live) - YouTube

We must be careful not to forget the reality of Russia and their place in the world. It can appear to us in the globohomo West as a based, and red-pilled, and attractive nationalistic place - but Russia is not the antidote to globalism, or even in any sort of opposition to it. Russia and Putin's regime IS globalism, the very same globalism many of us want to be free from, but they're just the Russia flavour of it.

I listen to Eastern European and Russian white ethno-nationalists, and they all say the same thing: the Russian state cracks down even much, much harder on any nationalists who oppose the the Kremlin order. A Russian white person who advocates for white well-being in their own homeland will experience exactly the same kind of deplatforming, financial sanctions/punishment, etc. as we do here in the West, and it actually goes much further. Many figures who get even the slightlest bit of political traction are 'suicided' or sent to the 'corrective labor colony' (they're gulags). In terms of all the liberal social poison we're forced to swalow here, they have it just the same but the difference is its not blasted in people's faces. It doesn't need to be. While you may not get so many ethnic and sexual minority faces on TV, or in advertisements, a gay person living in Saint Petersburg or Moscow won't exactly have it bad. They're not rounded up and persecuted. In terms of race, Slavic speaking white Russians are around 80% of the population and the Russian sphere isn't going full-throttle with demographic replacements from Sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East, South East, etc. but it does its own version of this Great Replacement, anti-white rhetoric. Non-whites are given financial perks in the army, priority in higher education, etc. and the military has a disproportionately large about of non-whites. It's the only country in Europe which has a non-white defense chief, for example. Putin has been clear - he said himself he is against nationalism and refers to the Russian citizens. Russia isn't nationalistic (depending on your definition of nationalism), it's an empire in lock-step with the dehumanizing demands of globalism, like the Borg assimilating everyone - and just like the regime we live under in the West. Just a less gay version. I understand that not everyone here shares the same concerns as me, though.

And about Putin. When he says something, he means it. When he says he is going against the neo-Nazis in Ukraine, this is exactly what he is doing. He is ANTIFA.

People think "we" won WW2, but what was really on trial at Nuremberg was the idea of the nation state, and the purpose of the whole deal was to let the world see this, and understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    Under communism you cram into a house that you don't own
    Apartments you don't own. House ownership was pretty common.

I'll just leave this here and slowly walk away (emphasis mine):

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

>> Cryptocurrency trading platform Coinbase Global Inc. said it blocked over 25,000 wallet addresses related to Russian individuals or entities that it believes to be engaging in illicit activity.

IPB

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Agreed it’s fun.

I’ll answer the original question:

“Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma
    . Which war would you rather be a part of? A World War against China, Russia and their partners? Or, a war with China, Russia, etc against "the Globalists"?

Given ONLY those two options I easily chose a war against China, Russia, and their partners.

My reasoning mostly hinges on my view of communism, totalitarianism, and freedom as an inalienable right. Secondarily, is the poorly defined concept of “globalism”. I do not deny it exists just that it’s vague as far as theories go.

So given only these two choices, I will fight known organized evil over possible distributed evil. However, this choice begs the need for many more solutions to consider.

Freedom is an inalienable right? Don't go all schoolhouse-rocky on us too, Barry; what rights are crony capitalism giving us, that the communism lite in your "totalitarian" countries doesn't give?

I just read that the UN, or some other useless IGO, is condemning military operation protest crackdowns in Moscow. OK, so in the "free" countries you can protest war, reproductive "rights," certain sexual choices, and BLM, but you CAN'T protest....(fill in the dots).

Of course you're choosing war with China & Russia over war with the crony capitalists! By believing in their utopian description of freedom that doesn't actually exist on the ground, how could you not?

No thanks, that's a Potemkin village of inalienable freedoms; I'll pass.

Dr Malone
    rwmalonemd on GETTR :

Hypothesis- Based on my knowledge of the tech, Klaus Schwab (WEF), Larry Fink (Blackrock) are overselling gene delivery/gene therapy tech. I suspect intentional equity market shaping and manipulation is a big part of the agenda. I propose that all of this open WEF messaging is not aimed at the likes of you and I, it is aimed at investors. This increasingly looks to me like a big con.

Globalism is loosely defined because it’s something being created right now. The People are moving this thing forward, resisting it is like pissing in the wind, you get a little relief, but at a big cost. All you have to do is turn around, we promise not to look! The Tiny Putty Tat in his jingle bell house is just living what the 20th century left behind. I should have paid attention to him before, Trump took all the tv time and the vaccine mandates had my mind other places. Nonetheless, If I was a conspiracy theorist from 2000, I could think all the Right cares about is oil lol. Drill baby Drill!! Haha what conspiracy will you choose?

Globalism is the decrease in the nation-state to a much more global unison between countries with like interest. Something humans have done forever. Technology has allowed it and there is no stopping it. Decreasing massive military funding and boarder disputes while making economic relations and travel easier are interesting concepts for the vast majority of people. Wars like this will not enhance a nationalistic fervor, but will strengthen the want for a global police…. sorry, just the way it is. Sometimes personalities don’t match the times or places they are in. Adopt and overcome or be overrun.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Concision:

"Domestic energy is the new ivermectin"

https://media.patriots.win/post/GbhGC7cWCZRs.jpeg

And now that we're at war with Asia, with something new to serve as a panic-focus, the apologies start to accumulate:

Public Health Erred on the Side of Catastrophe

Remarkable admission from top doctor… ‘I was wrong, we were all wrong’… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    These guys "The Duran" on YouTube give a great analysis of military and political goings on. I really recommend subscribing. They also had Coach Red Pill join them: System collapse. Biden turns to Iran & Venezuela for help (Live) - YouTube

We must be careful not to forget the reality of Russia and their place in the world. It can appear to us in the globohomo West as a based, and red-pilled, and attractive nationalistic place - but Russia is not the antidote to globalism, or even in any sort of opposition to it. Russia and Putin's regime IS globalism, the very same globalism many of us want to be free from, but they're just the Russia flavour of it.

I listen to Eastern European and Russian white ethno-nationalists, and they all say the same thing: the Russian state cracks down even much, much harder on any nationalists who oppose the the Kremlin order. A Russian white person who advocates for white well-being in their own homeland will experience exactly the same kind of deplatforming, financial sanctions/punishment, etc. as we do here in the West, and it actually goes much further. Many figures who get even the slightlest bit of political traction are 'suicided' or sent to the 'corrective labor colony' (they're gulags). In terms of all the liberal social poison we're forced to swalow here, they have it just the same but the difference is its not blasted in people's faces. It doesn't need to be. While you may not get so many ethnic and sexual minority faces on TV, or in advertisements, a gay person living in Saint Petersburg or Moscow won't exactly have it bad. They're not rounded up and persecuted. In terms of race, Slavic speaking white Russians are around 80% of the population and the Russian sphere isn't going full-throttle with demographic replacements from Sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East, South East, etc. but it does its own version of this Great Replacement, anti-white rhetoric. Non-whites are given financial perks in the army, priority in higher education, etc. and the military has a disproportionately large about of non-whites. It's the only country in Europe which has a non-white defense chief, for example. Putin has been clear - he said himself he is against nationalism and refers to the Russian citizens. Russia isn't nationalistic (depending on your definition of nationalism), it's an empire in lock-step with the dehumanizing demands of globalism, like the Borg assimilating everyone - and just like the regime we live under in the West. Just a less gay version. I understand that not everyone here shares the same concerns as me, though.

And about Putin. When he says something, he means it. When he says he is going against the neo-Nazis in Ukraine, this is exactly what he is doing. He is ANTIFA.

People think "we" won WW2, but what was really on trial at Nuremberg was the idea of the nation state, and the purpose of the whole deal was to let the world see this, and understand it.
    I think trends might be more important than what Russia is right now, but this is good food for thought. It's similar to how some are talking about "Christian Russia", when such a large majority are completely irreligious. It seems to make no sense, but in terms of trend, Russia is in fact becoming more Christian while the West continues to become less. I think you could reasonably gamble that a more masculine Russia will trend up in terms of resistance to diversity propaganda, while they watch it destroy the West. The same can be said of China, where open hostility to Western cultural degeneracy (and plans to crush its local effects) seems to be becoming more mainstream.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Let's just cut to the heart of the matter. If China and Russia declared independence from the West's economic dominance, would you go to war to stop it? I think this makes a good litmus test.
    No.

I’m happy to be a cooperative part of your litmus test. Do you have a lot of data or just me?