starting strength gym
Page 2012 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 10121512191219622002201020112012201320142022206221122512 ... LastLast
Results 20,111 to 20,120 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Freedom is an inalienable right? Don't go all schoolhouse-rocky on us too, Barry; what rights are crony capitalism giving us, that the communism lite in your "totalitarian" countries doesn't give?

I just read that the UN, or some other useless IGO, is condemning military operation protest crackdowns in Moscow. OK, so in the "free" countries you can protest war, reproductive "rights," certain sexual choices, and BLM, but you CAN'T protest....(fill in the dots).

Of course you're choosing war with China & Russia over war with the crony capitalists! By believing in their utopian description of freedom that doesn't actually exist on the ground, how could you not?

No thanks, that's a Potemkin village of inalienable freedoms; I'll pass.
    If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Who poses the bigger threat to the long-term survival of the US: George Soros, the Clintons, and Klaus Schwab; or Putin? Does the principle of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" apply here? How invested are the globalist in Ukraine?

Quote Originally Posted by newguyray View Post
    Who poses the bigger threat to the long-term survival of the US: George Soros, the Clintons, and Klaus Schwab; or Putin? Does the principle of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" apply here? How invested are the globalist in Ukraine?
    Out of those choices? Soros. Can I broaden the question? I’m going with political correctness or maybe Bill Gates.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    What's scary, the Potemkin village? You're welcome to your "The Russians [in charge] hate us for our freedom" opinion, the only decipherable marker of your position, but using that as a benchmark for foreign policy decisions? -- that ship has sailed.

This is why a few of us are so incredulous that you could desire to battle Russia and China before taking on the [scarier] crony capitalist BadGuys in our own backyard.

Bottom line: Russia and China are proving to be less of a threat to us than the crony capitalist system that has leached onto most of our leaders and institutions. But our free country only allows us to hate and provide arms and financial aid to the enemies of the former, so we allow the Globalists (crony capitalists and NGOs/IGOs) to continue to loot and rape us while cheering on the execution of the latter in the public square (Russia).

No one has any evidence of Russia doing us more harm than the crony capitalists, so I'm not even sure how the debate on this materializes from the philosophical into the practical.

I'm sending this Tucker monologue to the conservatives I know who are falling for the Ukraine lies. The MMA kid at the end is great. Speaking out in these situations is so important, and I applaud him for not being a pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    I'll just leave this here and slowly walk away (emphasis mine):

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

>> Cryptocurrency trading platform Coinbase Global Inc. said it blocked over 25,000 wallet addresses related to Russian individuals or entities that it believes to be engaging in illicit activity.

IPB
    This is when people start understanding what "not your keys not your coins" means

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    I'm sending this Tucker monologue to the conservatives I know who are falling for the Ukraine lies. The MMA kid at the end is great. Speaking out in these situations is so important, and I applaud him for not being a pussy.
    For those important friends who can only digest a PBS diet: Dr. Wilmer Leon drops major truth bombs about Ukraine right on PBS! - his final appearance on PBS, obviously.

China & Russia are turning the screws on the US DOD bio-lab angle. Weapons of mass destruction all over again...except they may actually have proof this time? So much irony, so little time.

We've seen this before, but I think it's good to hate these weasels: Dr. Andrew Hill lied about Ivermectin… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Look at this guy at ~3:15. Sickening. People are dead because of this Piece Of Shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    What's scary, the Potemkin village? You're welcome to your "The Russians [in charge] hate us for our freedom" opinion, the only decipherable marker of your position, but using that as a benchmark for foreign policy decisions? -- that ship has sailed.

This is why a few of us are so incredulous that you could desire to battle Russia and China before taking on the [scarier] crony capitalist BadGuys in our own backyard.
    Relax my friend, I was given two choices out of a near infinite number of other options. I assure you I do not desire to battle Russia and China and I do not desire taking on the crony capitalists in partnership with the Chinese and Russians.

I probably would like to take on the crony capitalists, however, but no one ever asked me that.

I am not being pedantic. The original question was designed to make a point. I answered clearly and gave a clear explanation on follow up. I’m happy to continue as long as stupid questions can tolerate stupid answers. Sincerely, I am the King of stupid answers.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    This is when people start understanding what "not your keys not your coins" means
    Is that similar to "if you don't hold it you don't own it?!"