starting strength gym
Page 2013 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 10131513191319632003201120122013201420152023206321132513 ... LastLast
Results 20,121 to 20,130 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Dr. Naomi Wolf and her team have been digging through the Pfizer documents, and it looks like they were fully aware that the lipid nanoparticles in the injection didn't stay in the bicep.
    I don't know how they could have ever claimed to be unaware that it doesn't stay in the bicep.
    This biodistribution and pharmakokinetics of lipid nanoparticles like these have been well known for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    ...We must be careful not to forget the reality of Russia and their place in the world. It can appear to us in the globohomo West as a based, and red-pilled, and attractive nationalistic place - but Russia is not the antidote to globalism, or even in any sort of opposition to it. Russia and Putin's regime IS globalism, the very same globalism many of us want to be free from, but they're just the Russia flavour of it...
    This is an open question, but I believe Putin is a nationalist and a pragmatist.
    The man in Russia who I believe is the leader of the globalist faction is Mikhail Mishustin; I don't think it is coincidence he is the only Russian Prime Minister who has been allowed to choose his own cabinet, reportedly without input from Putin.
    He has also been the keystone man in Russia pushing for authoritarianism and centralization efforts, like the Covid-19 lockstep plan, the vaccination effort, health passports, Cyber Polygon exercises, centralized banking and financial tracking.

In the US, Russia, Japan, China etc, there are people within the system fighting for despotic globalism and there are people fighting against it.
    Russia may not be safe from it, but like Japan, they seem to be doing a much better job at resisting the subversion of their nation.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    Globalism is loosely defined because it’s something being created right now. The People are moving this thing forward, resisting it is like pissing in the wind, you get a little relief, but at a big cost. All you have to do is turn around, we promise not to look! The Tiny Putty Tat in his jingle bell house is just living what the 20th century left behind. I should have paid attention to him before, Trump took all the tv time and the vaccine mandates had my mind other places. Nonetheless, If I was a conspiracy theorist from 2000, I could think all the Right cares about is oil lol. Drill baby Drill!! Haha what conspiracy will you choose?

Globalism is the decrease in the nation-state to a much more global unison between countries with like interest. Something humans have done forever. Technology has allowed it and there is no stopping it. Decreasing massive military funding and boarder disputes while making economic relations and travel easier are interesting concepts for the vast majority of people. Wars like this will not enhance a nationalistic fervor, but will strengthen the want for a global police…. sorry, just the way it is. Sometimes personalities don’t match the times or places they are in. Adopt and overcome or be overrun.
    What you have just written is almost verbatim the same thing people wrote in the 1800s, before WWI, before WWII and during the Cold War.
    Problem is, it never has turned out to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Relax my friend, I was given two choices out of a near infinite number of other options. I assure you I do not desire to battle Russia and China and I do not desire taking on the crony capitalists in partnership with the Chinese and Russians.
    Well, thanks for considering my original point ("question"). I don't think the globalists have a navy of their own. So, we're talking 5th generation warfare here.

To be successful, each country is responsible for taking down its own globalist infrastructure (and people), and replacing it with a more fair alternative. There must be coordination between unlikely partners. The Cold War is a control construct...much like the amazing effort to create tension between blacks and whites in the US. Whenever blacks and whites come together, fuckery from powerful actors redirect. Research the history of the Black Panthers. Anyway, We must overcome these predictable influences in order to win this 5th-generational war. Sadly, I'm convinced this whole line of thinking is alien to DC because

Ukraine is to Russia
    as
    DC is to the USA.

The Petrodollar is going bye bye. It was an unfair trick. It was kinda like trading mirrors with the Native Americans for furs. They digitize $ out of nothing...and trade them for hard goods. The dishonest trick had a helluva run, but China & Russia are done playing, and our military is too weak to continue enforcing the Petro-dollar scam.

So, I'm feeling pressure to get out of the $$. Yes, I'm feeling herded into Bitcoin. Resistance to herding is in my DNA. Gilead's and Francesco's bitcoin posts have been thought provoking. Thanks, Guys.

Bottom line: IMO, it's a time of massive change, so all possibilities are on the table. Tin-foil is reality now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    We've seen this before, but I think it's good to hate these weasels: Dr. Andrew Hill lied about Ivermectin… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Look at this guy at ~3:15. Sickening. People are dead because of this Piece Of Shit.

Aren't you the same guy who has been decrying the mortality rate of COVID-19? How are you now so enraged about people being dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Comunre View Post
    Aren't you the same guy who has been decrying the mortality rate of COVID-19? How are you now so enraged about people being dead?
    Please explain this comment, because it makes no logical sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Well, thanks for considering my original point ("question"). I don't think the globalists have a navy of their own. So, we're talking 5th generation warfare here.

To be successful, each country is responsible for taking down its own globalist infrastructure (and people), and replacing it with a more fair alternative. There must be coordination between unlikely partners. The Cold War is a control construct...much like the amazing effort to create tension between blacks and whites in the US. Whenever blacks and whites come together, fuckery from powerful actors redirect. Research the history of the Black Panthers. Anyway, We must overcome these predictable influences in order to win this 5th-generational war. Sadly, I'm convinced this whole line of thinking is alien to DC because

Ukraine is to Russia
    as
    DC is to the USA.

The Petrodollar is going bye bye. It was an unfair trick. It was kinda like trading mirrors with the Native Americans for furs. They digitize $ out of nothing...and trade them for hard goods. The dishonest trick had a helluva run, but China & Russia are done playing, and our military is too weak to continue enforcing the Petro-dollar scam.

So, I'm feeling pressure to get out of the $$. Yes, I'm feeling herded into Bitcoin. Resistance to herding is in my DNA. Gilead's and Francesco's bitcoin posts have been thought provoking. Thanks, Guys.

Bottom line: IMO, it's a time of massive change, so all possibilities are on the table. Tin-foil is reality now.
    100% agree.

Nuland Warns Russia May Seize Ukraine Biolabs, Could Stage False Flag Using Bioweapons

Another "crazy conspiracy" doesn't seem so crazy anymore. The US state department must really love false flags, but this "accuse your enemy of what you yourself are doing" game isn't going to work forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Please explain this comment, because it makes no logical sense.
    It's not hard to understand, but sure. First, let's have a response to the video and Dr. Lawrie's COVID research in general.

Ivermectin isn’t a highly effective drug for treating COVID-19 - Health Feedback

In short, there are lots of things wrong with the studies she is citing and how the studies were conducted. I believe she also has some financial ties to Ivermectin as well, so she has some financial bias regarding ivermectin being used as a treatment. I have seen enough on this board to know how this discussion will go. You will continue to cite studies that you find on fringe websites and then the board will denounce the peer review process altogether. So that really isn't a discussion worth having. Go ahead and take all the ivermectin you want.

However, let's look at what I said that seemed to confuse you. You have made several posts throughout this thread showing statistics regarding the high survival rate of people with COVID. You mostly tend to repost the same numbers again and again that show mortality associated with various age groups. I'm not going to go back to find these posts, but they certainly have been numerous. You have also made many posts regarding people dying "with" COVID and not "from" COVID. On one hand you appear to be arguing that COVID has minimal impact on mortality, but on the other hand you are becoming enraged that people are dying because they aren't being treated with ivermectin, causing them to die from COVID (which is a very rare occurrence from what you have said in the past). You will have to excuse me if I find this faux outrage difficult to swallow coming from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I don't know how they could have ever claimed to be unaware that it doesn't stay in the bicep.
    This biodistribution and pharmakokinetics of lipid nanoparticles like these have been well known for a long time.
    Only for people in the know.
    The vast majority of people including doctors were sold this blatant lie, that these new versions of LNP are different.
    In honesty however, at the time, most doctors I would ask about this didn't have a clue and never even thought of asking such a question. Women of all ages including pregnant women and young teenagers were used as guinea pigs and no doctors in the communities that I am in contact with even cared to make this issue aware to people. And when I tried to speak to Rabbis about this I was just considered an alarmist because the local community doctors gave the ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Comunre View Post
    In short, there are lots of things wrong with the studies she is citing and how the studies were conducted. I believe she also has some financial ties to Ivermectin as well, so she has some financial bias regarding ivermectin being used as a treatment. I have seen enough on this board to know how this discussion will go. You will continue to cite studies that you find on fringe websites and then the board will denounce the peer review process altogether. So that really isn't a discussion worth having. Go ahead and take all the ivermectin you want.
    Fringe websites? What do you consider reliable? CNN? NYT? The fact that a study appears on a particular website doesn't discredit the study. Only the study can do that. I assume you have never published and have no experience with the peer-review system. Either that or you are a journal editor/reviewer.

However, let's look at what I said that seemed to confuse you. You have made several posts throughout this thread showing statistics regarding the high survival rate of people with COVID. You mostly tend to repost the same numbers again and again that show mortality associated with various age groups. I'm not going to go back to find these posts, but they certainly have been numerous. You have also made many posts regarding people dying "with" COVID and not "from" COVID. On one hand you appear to be arguing that COVID has minimal impact on mortality, but on the other hand you are becoming enraged that people are dying because they aren't being treated with ivermectin, causing them to die from COVID (which is a very rare occurrence from what you have said in the past). You will have to excuse me if I find this faux outrage difficult to swallow coming from you.
    I'm very sorry to be confused by a master pedagogist such as yourself, obviously my fault. On the one hand, the ivermectin studies are inadequate because the NEJM/JAMA/Lancet won't publish them, but on the other hand the vaccines have been adequately studied because ABC/CBS/NBC/CNN/FNC/NYT says they are, and because the CDC approved them under an improper EUA? On the one hand, COVID does in fact have a minimal impact on mortality, as the statistics I post from the CDC conclusively demonstrate. On the other hand, I am enraged that people are being prevented from taking a very effective drug for the disease if they want to do so, while being shunted into the Vaccine Industry/Big Pharma/CDC revenue stream in the absence of adequate data on these products. Your scare quotes around "with" and "from" indicate a lack of familiarity with death coding in the clinical systems involved in these statistics, and the monetary incentives set in place by the governments. So help me with your bizarre logic here: you think I want people to die because nobody that isn't already dying of something else dies of COVID, and dying is better than getting treated effectively when the government is trying to kill you? Or you think that since you think I said that nobody is dying, that I should not object to the people who are dying because they have been refused effective treatment, because you think I said that nobody is dying? The fuck are you talking about??

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Gilead's and Francesco's bitcoin posts have been thought provoking. Thanks, Guys.
    I have extremely little knowledge on economic systems and their history. I also have no real grasp and understanding on the simplicities and intricacies if Bitcoin and it's derivatives. I am searching for a basic understanding on where and how to start in this space just as much as you.
    I found this video on the basic premise and fundamentals of Bitcoin rather helpful.
    The Great Reset and the Rise of Bitcoin | Award Winning Documentary - YouTube
    BTW. Don't get too frustrated with him on how he explains the Great Reset. Realize that he is trying to reach out to an audience that would "switch off" if they would hear our take on these bastards. Hold out until he gets into explaining about Bitcoin.