starting strength gym
Page 2016 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 101615161916196620062014201520162017201820262066211625163016 ... LastLast
Results 20,151 to 20,160 of 30238

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Had this been passed in the late 1800s or even sometime before 1960, it would have made absolute sense.

But now, with so very many U.S. cities and towns having cameras? With mobile phones which even with location "off" are permanent tracking devices, not to mention video-recording capabilities?

No one with a sane mind thinks lynching is good or moral, but when was the last time a person was lynched in the U.S. in the way that it was done after 1865 and into the first half of the 20th Century?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbellian View Post
    No one with a sane mind thinks lynching is good or moral, but when was the last time a person was lynched in the U.S. in the way that it was done after 1865 and into the first half of the 20th Century?
    Like the J6 guys? Like Scooter Libby? Or do you mean "murdered", which is usually illegal anyway.

This is what the Juicy Smollett noose hoax was about, fully endorsed by his buddy Kamala, Michael Obama, and the rest of the corrupt leftists. Then the garage door pull rope lynching hoax was developed to give one dozen FnBI agents a reason to spend weeks investigating what a 10 year old could tell you what a pull rope is for. And the public falls for it every time. If Bubba Smollett doesn't know about garage door pull ropes, maybe he/it/they shouldn't be behind the wheel of a 200mph race car?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Ukraine is to Russia
    as
    DC is to the USA.
    Can you please explain this analogy? The District of Columbia was created to become the Seat of the Government for the United States, per the United States Constitution. I don't see a parallel relationship between Ukraine and Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbellian View Post
    Had this been passed in the late 1800s or even sometime before 1960, it would have made absolute sense.

But now, with so very many U.S. cities and towns having cameras? With mobile phones which even with location "off" are permanent tracking devices, not to mention video-recording capabilities?

It makes perfect sense as propaganda. Evil white men hunt and lynch innocent black men every day in the minds of millions of Americans. Blood libel isn't just common in the US, it's state sponsored.

This is what we have done to our kids. Now why would we be mandating ECG.

Sports Physicals - Orange County Public Schools

Like the J6 guys? Like Scooter Libby? Or do you mean "murdered", which is usually illegal anyway.
    Those are political lynchings, which this law and the so-called moralists who passed it are not bothered about given they are the ones committing these political lynchings.

Quote Originally Posted by rkjohns1 View Post
    Can you please explain this analogy? The District of Columbia was created to become the Seat of the Government for the United States, per the United States Constitution. I don't see a parallel relationship between Ukraine and Russia.
    Ukraine is captured and controlled by Globalists. It is used as a proxy to bait and control Russia (see my earlier meme of the Russian bear).

DC is also controlled by Globalists who represent foreign / trans-national / corporate interests instead of the will of the American people. Everything we see that makes no sense can be explained through this lens.

I wasn't ready for this analogy 15 years ago. You might not be ready now. It's ok.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    This is what the Juicy Smollett noose hoax was about, fully endorsed by his buddy Kamala, Michael Obama, and the rest of the corrupt leftists. Then the garage door pull rope lynching hoax was developed to give one dozen FnBI agents a reason to spend weeks investigating what a 10 year old could tell you what a pull rope is for. And the public falls for it every time. If Bubba Smollett doesn't know about garage door pull ropes, maybe he/it/they shouldn't be behind the wheel of a 200mph race car?
    I think you are referring to Bubba Wallace. From my understanding Nascar opened that investigation without Wallace asking for it. It turned out to be a noose used as pull rope. They concluded it had been in that garage before Wallace had used it. It was the only garage with a pull rope like that, Wallace gets tons of racist hate, NASCAR jumped the gun. I don’t really blame him but I think he could take a better stance in the future after what has come out about BLM.

A couple of post I found interesting. Joel Skousen is one of my favorites. I possibly disagree with him on globalism, but I agree with his assessment on its implementation.

JoelSkousen.com

I hope Denninger is right, but I don’t see this ending so nicely. The only off ramp the world will let Putin’s on is exit HR 0.

Flash: Russia Won in [Market-Ticker-Nad]