starting strength gym
Page 2017 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 101715171917196720072015201620172018201920272067211725173017 ... LastLast
Results 20,161 to 20,170 of 30238

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Interesting you say that. Check this out.
    Attention Required! | Cloudflare
    I am just about ready to call Zelensky as a KGB guy. I have misjudged him, he is obviously a master class actor, as most comedians tend to be. The fake drunk press conference was a master stroke, worthy of Laurence Olivier.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I did? $10,000 says you're the standard Leftist lying sack of shit. 10,000USD, assfuck. In your account, today, little guy.
    I'm pretty sure you know what I am talking about. I will provide a link below. But you are correct, you weren't trying to get published in the NEJM, It was JAMA that you were aiming for. Certainly that was when you still had the smarter, yet equally arrogant members of your group with you, so feel free to blame it on them. Regardless, I don't care whether or not you had this published. Your previous response centered around what I predicted previously. You wanted to attack the peer review process in general, so any further discussion has no point. You don't critically analyze the data, but rather just agree with whatever supports your point.

The Starting Strength Training Registry | John Petrizzo

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    I sometimes wish I could wade in such shallow waters. I would be possessed of the same agency and no such affect -- no inducement from the world but towards the debased and banal. And with no sense of the burden that must necessarily be borne lest we all suffer more and die sooner.

I wish that the Dunning-Kruger effect, and not stupidity, were painful. I suppose that's part and parcel to the decadence of modernity. The quick death of humility.
    An stunning example of the Dunning-Kruger effect can be found in someone aiming to get published in JAMA, only to have their work published in a bottom tier online journal whose primary function is to provide a place for undergraduates and first year grad students to publish their data. Thanks for bringing this up. But it is a step above PJ media, so maybe this group is heading in the right direction.

Well shit, this changes everything.

Better get in line quick before you miss out on this one.

Yeah, no thanks.

Google News - The U.S. is about to approve a fourth COVID vaccine that could be a silver bullet solution to the anti-vax crisis

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Ukraine is captured and controlled by Globalists. It is used as a proxy to bait and control Russia (see my earlier meme of the Russian bear).

DC is also controlled by Globalists who represent foreign / trans-national / corporate interests instead of the will of the American people. Everything we see that makes no sense can be explained through this lens.

I wasn't ready for this analogy 15 years ago. You might not be ready now. It's ok.
    Victoria Nuland: Ukraine Has “Biological Research Facilities,” Worried Russia May Seize Them | The Most Revolutionary Act

This bureaucrat just confirmed what Alex Jones has been telling us. This is a very big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Comunre View Post
    But you are correct, you weren't trying to get published in the NEJM, It was JAMA that you were aiming for.
    Ah. $20,000 for the submission email to JAMA. Or the next post is your last.

Ah. $20,000 for the submission email to JAMA. Or the next post is your last.
    Mark, not sure how involved you are with membership on this board, so forgive me if I’m overstepping. Look at his join date and post count. Why wait for his next post?

Yeah, he's a troll. But it's better to let them hang themselves. A $20,000 hanging is rather dramatic, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Ukraine is captured and controlled by Globalists. It is used as a proxy to bait and control Russia (see my earlier meme of the Russian bear).

DC is also controlled by Globalists who represent foreign / trans-national / corporate interests instead of the will of the American people. Everything we see that makes no sense can be explained through this lens.

I wasn't ready for this analogy 15 years ago. You might not be ready now. It's ok.
    Yep. It takes a while to come to terms with this unfortunate reality.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    I think you are referring to Bubba Wallace. From my understanding Nascar opened that investigation without Wallace asking for it. It turned out to be a noose used as pull rope. They concluded it had been in that garage before Wallace had used it. It was the only garage with a pull rope like that, Wallace gets tons of racist hate, NASCAR jumped the gun. I don’t really blame him but I think he could take a better stance in the future after what has come out about BLM.

A couple of post I found interesting. Joel Skousen is one of my favorites. I possibly disagree with him on globalism, but I agree with his assessment on its implementation.

JoelSkousen.com

I hope Denninger is right, but I don’t see this ending so nicely. The only off ramp the world will let Putin’s on is exit HR 0.

Flash: Russia Won in [Market-Ticker-Nad]
    I intentionally conflated Juicy Smollett with Bubba Wallace-Smollett, for faking the same lynching race-baiting civil division hate crime against all Americans, as directed by their corporate owners and handlers.

starting strength coach development program
    Yeah, he's a troll. But it's better to let them hang themselves. A $20,000 hanging is rather dramatic, don't you think?
    The impenetrable persona is equally devastating as cynicism. I have been thoroughly guilty of the latter. I apologize that my posts over the last 2000 pages have veered so far from hard analysis into bedrock philosophy, but I have struggled to find a viable way forward beyond mere pragmatism.

My only additional, broadly-applicable insight of late has been to do the small things well. Wipe the coffee drips off the counter. Pick up the lone piece of trash. Put up the shopping cart that isn't yours. I don't know what it is about excellence without justification in such minute parcels, but it seems to have a powerful effect in the long run. The opposite seems equally powerful.