starting strength gym
Page 2020 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 10201520192019702010201820192020202120222030207021202520 ... LastLast
Results 20,191 to 20,200 of 30197

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    So basically, when it comes to Mass Formation of a society. It takes about 2 years for many to break free from that state of psychosis. This is of course provided that the flow of information for and against the narrative matches the same parameters to that of our current time.
    I think people will break free much sooner when they are not being paid by the government to sit at home and get boosters. Gas prices in Europe are coming up on about 10 dollars per gallon, let’s see how long the virtue signaling lasts in these conditions.

Just as I was starting to be sold on Bitcoin, I came across this article. The Canadian Trucker Convoy Proves Why Bitcoin is Completely Useless. | by Mr. Whale | Feb, 2022 | Medium
    Does any crypto knowledgeable people here have any thoughts on this guy's argument.
    This is a perfect example of 'not your keys, not your money'. Nearly all crypto is bought through centralised exchanges using a wallet that is controlled by the exchange. All the large popular exchanges such as binance use KYC technology so they have your personal ID and linked bank account on record as well as your wallet ID.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    I intentionally conflated Juicy Smollett with Bubba Wallace-Smollett, for faking the same lynching race-baiting civil division hate crime against all Americans, as directed by their corporate owners and handlers.
    I know that is what you did.

Of course Ukraine is run by globalist. They baited the cub into this, Putin being the idiot he is took the bait. Now his country will be set back for centuries. I will even go as far to say Russia will sell more of its land when this is over.

Just as I was starting to be sold on Bitcoin, I came across this article. The Canadian Trucker Convoy Proves Why Bitcoin is Completely Useless. | by Mr. Whale | Feb, 2022 | Medium
    Does any crypto knowledgeable people here have any thoughts on this guy's argument.
    No real indepth knowledge of crypto mechanics or encryption, but I think that’s irrelevant as to whether the government can interdict bitcoin.
    The article doesn’t really give much info apart from 2 paragraphs:
    “However, these efforts haven’t escaped the government’s attention. The bank accounts of those involved in this initiative were quickly frozen, and the Bitcoin was seized and flagged by regulators”
    Bank accounts are the weak point, and obvious target to crack down on bitcoin, it doesn’t matter what you can/can’t do with bitcoin if you banks aren’t allowed to purchase it. There’s no way to exchange bitcoin to currency. It’s uses then become hyper niche.

“Bitcoin’s failure is partially due to society's deep dependence on centralized exchanges and banks, which will, realistically, not change anytime soon. Bitcoin has existed for over 13 years and has failed on every promise, including being an inflation hedge and store of value.”
    This is true, the blockchain is the most centralised financial vehicle probably ever created, eventually it will become so large that only large corporations will be able to process it, moving us back to square one. The article doesn’t say what the promises it has failed on are, but I’d say as a story of value and hedge against inflation it has certainly risen dramatically, which satisfy both of those goals.

One of the main structural problems that I’ve heard come up from bitcoin round tables is that bitcoin has 2 potential uses. 1) As a store of value akin to gold bars. 2) As an alternate non fiat currency, which requires it to be easily transferrable. Due to the nature of bitcoin easy transactions are not possible due to the requirement to update and very the block chain on every purchase, each transaction requires a fee to be paid to the miner who does the actual checking/updating of the blockchain. Imagine buying a $2 ice cream at a store and having to wait for minutes for the transaction to go through, or pay $10 to have it go through instantly. It just doesn’t work as a currency, and it’s increasing price, while satisfying criteria #2, counteracts use #2.
    The discussion was that for bitcoin to reach wider adoption people actually had to use it, not speculate on it. But using it increased the value and thus the benefits of speculation and holding. I don’t see a long term future for bitcoin in its current state, but I’m still not rushing to dump what I have.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    It makes perfect sense as propaganda. Evil white men hunt and lynch innocent black men every day in the minds of millions of Americans. Blood libel isn't just common in the US, it's state sponsored.
    I think I understand what you mean.

Measures like this, as well as repeated and yet truth-less claims of THOUSANDS of unarmed minority people dying due to police misconduct every year, are part of narrative management and control.

Whites are murdered by certain demographics far more than the other way around. The only demographic which is even less prone to criminal violence than whites are Asians, but Asians are far less numerous in the U.S. than whites (obviously).

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    I think you are referring to Bubba Wallace. From my understanding Nascar opened that investigation without Wallace asking for it. It turned out to be a noose used as pull rope. They concluded it had been in that garage before Wallace had used it. It was the only garage with a pull rope like that, Wallace gets tons of racist hate, NASCAR jumped the gun. I don’t really blame him but I think he could take a better stance in the future after what has come out about BLM.

A couple of post I found interesting. Joel Skousen is one of my favorites. I possibly disagree with him on globalism, but I agree with his assessment on its implementation.

JoelSkousen.com

I hope Denninger is right, but I don’t see this ending so nicely. The only off ramp the world will let Putin’s on is exit HR 0.

Flash: Russia Won in [Market-Ticker-Nad]
    I read that Market Ticker entry yesterday. I seldom disagree with Denninger, and this is a time I definitely do not disagree.

Ukraine cannot win this war, and it won't. If Zelensky sincerely thought NATO would have sent vehicles and men to fight alongside him against the Russians, he was dead wrong. He and Ukraine were just a rod with which to prod the Russian bear. He's paying for it now.

On the Pfizer document release.....

Quote Originally Posted by Comunre View Post
    (Bunch of effeminate bullshit.)

The Starting Strength Training Registry | John Petrizzo

(More effeminate bullshit.)
    I want everyone to look at this really, really closely. N.b. that Rip's name does not appear in the linked article, nor in the published study. He's not even mentioned as being part of the impetus to even create the registry, do the literature review, or publish the data, beyond the obvious utilization of the novice program and Starting Strength methods. This was Dr. Petrizzo's study and article, along with numerous other credentialed colleagues in the medical and physical therapy practical and teaching fields.

I have not met Dr. Petrizzo. That being said, I know of the fine reputation he holds with his students, the posters on this board he has worked with, and other SSCs who have interacted and trained with with him. The universal consensus is that he is one of the most stand-up professionals in the field. So consider that when a piece of shit like the O.P. tries to take out his little grudge on Rip.

Fuck him.

Quote Originally Posted by Comunre View Post
    Do you still have the flag of white supremist group still hanging up in your gym that is clearly visible at 0:24 in this video?
    That's the flag of the Klingon Empire from Star Trek, you stupid asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Ukraine is captured and controlled by Globalists. It is used as a proxy to bait and control Russia (see my earlier meme of the Russian bear).

DC is also controlled by Globalists who represent foreign / trans-national / corporate interests instead of the will of the American people. Everything we see that makes no sense can be explained through this lens.

I wasn't ready for this analogy 15 years ago. You might not be ready now. It's ok.
    As analogies go, this is a stretch, even if you believe it. Your effort to portray Russia as some kind of victim and a standard bearer of anti-globalism is ridiculous. The true victims are the 44M Ukrainians and 144M Russians whose lives have been forever changed by a tyrant with a fragile ego.

What happened to you in 2007?

[question (unrelated). Do you still have the flag of white supremist group still hanging up in your gym that is clearly visible at 0:24 in this video?

And there ya have it. Ole Com(stain)unre is a true blue “progressive”. They are incapable of engaging in any kind of disagreement without making the usual bullshit racism charge. Wonder how long this turd scoured the videos to come up with that “bombshell”?

starting strength coach development program
    Kid from the UK tours Ukraine.

This does not prove the war is fake, like the kid seems to suggest, but it does illustrate how much of the war reporting you see on TV is purely theater.

One thing is for certain: this kid is 1000x more of a journalist than any of the faggots with press passes sleeping in 5 star Kiev hotels.