starting strength gym
Page 2021 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 10211521192119712011201920202021202220232031207121212521 ... LastLast
Results 20,201 to 20,210 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by rkjohns1 View Post
    As analogies go, this is a stretch, even if you believe it. Your effort to portray Russia as some kind of victim and a standard bearer of anti-globalism is ridiculous. The true victims are the 44M Ukrainians and 144M Russians whose lives have been forever changed by a tyrant with a fragile ego.
    Does he have a small pee-pee, too? You could at least try to make some sort of argument, for fucks sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I think people will break free much sooner when they are not being paid by the government to sit at home and get boosters. Gas prices in Europe are coming up on about 10 dollars per gallon, let’s see how long the virtue signaling lasts in these conditions.
    In Israel the vast majority of people do not wear masks outside. Even in the shops where both the shop owner and customer can get a fine, many people do not wear a mask. And the ones that do, never cover their mouth and nose.
    I obviously never wear a mask and no one as of late has mentioned a word to me. That is in mainland Israeli stores. When I travel however, I always get hassled in the Israeli airport. I had a real Karen at customs call the cops on me one time. I just laughed at him. And when the cops came, they were actually pretty decent and accepted my claim and let me go. I was also pulled up by under cops in the airport for not wearing a mask. After a respectful chat with them they also let me go.
    The interesting thing is, in the airports of Germany and Poland no one says a word to me.

Comunre sounds kinda like Cowmanure doesn't it? I wonder if that was intentional.

What happened to you in 2007?
    Well, no one really cared. It just so happens that people started paying some attention now because of the previous two years of utter hell.

If it takes a nuclear war to get Fauci off of TV, I'm fine with that.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Kid from the UK tours Ukraine.

This does not prove the war is fake, like the kid seems to suggest, but it does illustrate how much of the war reporting you see on TV is purely theater.

One thing is for certain: this kid is 1000x more of a journalist than any of the faggots with press passes sleeping in 5 star Kiev hotels.
    It proves that 90 percent of the war is fake. I was sure it was close to 100 percent fake, but the Russians and Chechens are posting a lot of stuff on Telegram, proving that there is at least some fighting. I like the Chechens, they got a good sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    He can go on TV all he wants, I don't watch it. What I'd like to see is him off the fucking payroll. This guy has been collecting enormous amounts of tax revenue just to advocate for ruining the lives of the people who indirectly pay him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    A heart attack would work fine too.

As analogies go, this is a stretch, even if you believe it. Your effort to portray Russia as some kind of victim and a standard bearer of anti-globalism is ridiculous.
    Well, resisting the influences of globalism is one of Putin's stated objectives, and he could be lying, but his executive actions seem to support this stated goal. He's worked to resist a Rothschild bank from taking a foothold in Russia, uphold a strong Russian national identity, and has been a vocal opponent of many far-left social policies that are so commonly advocating by the globalists.

Do you have any factual evidence to indicate that Russia isn't currently anti-globalist?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    Putin being the idiot he is took the bait. Now his country will be set back for centuries. I will even go as far to say Russia will sell more of its land when this is over.
    what makes you think this?