starting strength gym
Page 2035 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 10351535193519852025203320342035203620372045208521352535 ... LastLast
Results 20,341 to 20,350 of 30206

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    If things continue to proceed as now, it is unlikely that the UN and WHO will even exist in 2024

Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    A limited-by-design supply of money, coupled with transaction fees seems to me like an interesting combination.
    After changing hands a hundred times, a 50 Euro bill remains a 50 euro bill.
    But, if you start with 50 euro on your credit card/ electronic wallet, and follow those 50 euros for a hundred further electronic payments, you end up with less, as any transaction takes a little bite of the initial capital.
    The same seems to be valid for any sort of electronic currency, regardless of who 'controls' it.
    So, as time goes by, as as the number of transactions accumulate, the 'payment system' and its owners accumulate a growing slice of the currency tokens available.
    If the number of tokens available is limited by design, it means that, as time goes by, the total amount of currency available for transactions becomes smaller and smaller, and that's deflationary, with all the consequences this entails; unless the fee collectors decide to spend those fees back in the system.
    Which is probably what is going to happen; on the other hand, the possibility to withhold the fees they have collected, thus restricting the amount of tokens available, gives them a great power, one which they could decide to exercise for their advantage.

IPB
    There are about dozens of thousands of miners at the moment, and you can now join a mining farm without being a miner, and get a slice of their profit based on your investment. So it doesn't seem to me like few miners will hold their reward bitcoins and "control" anything. The reward system is designed to be cut in half every 4 years anyway. That way when all the bitcoins will be issued, the fee will be the only incentive for miners to exist. But I'm sure that by 2140 we'll figure out a way to create jobs around mining that currently don't exist, and create incentives so that these people will actually use their bitcoins.
    Another scenario might also be that bitcoin will be, just as gold was, a reserve currency, and we will use different cryptos for daily interactions.

I just found out about Yeager and his medical situation. I commend his decision to help others in HIS own way. I always thought the man was a genius and genuine human…. Walking that line.

Interesting:

In the video, he talks about Proxalutimide, an anti-androgen drug he tested that is effective against variants prior to Omicron. But his main issue is in the trials of enzalutamide (another anti-androgen) and how it was conducted.

At the very end, Dr. Cadegiani reveals an astonishing statistic on the number of vaccine injured: 85%.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Yes, ultimately he is fighting for corrupt politicians. But, from his point of view, which is rational, he’s focusing on sharing his skills with some poor schmuk who’s probably not corrupt. It’s his talent. Giving someone a slim or momentary fighting chance seems honorable. No shame in looking at humanity in a very narrow local way.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    I just found out about Yeager and his medical situation. I commend his decision to help others in HIS own way. I always thought the man was a genius and genuine human…. Walking that line.
    I wonder if these "I'm doing it for the poor schmuk in the foxhole" sentiments would have been expressed had he gone to fight with Russian soldiers. I mean, the media and Ukrainian government (same thing, really) tell us Russians are experiencing some of the heaviest casualties in the history of modern warfare, so maybe the poor Russian kid in the foxhole could use it more? This is all about them, after all, and definitely not political.

Pepe is on fire lately. He tends to veer into leftist kookism every once in a while, but the man is a great journalist, a dying breed. Globalistan is a great book.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    What good is propaganda if People Magazine is not included?