starting strength gym
Page 2040 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 10401540194019902030203820392040204120422050209021402540 ... LastLast
Results 20,391 to 20,400 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Honestly, if you decided to spend an hour/week/month with your father until the end, how would they stop you?

From Karl: This Is EXACTLY How The US Got Into WWI

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuchi23 View Post
    I have no doubt they will try to make my life miserable while I finish my apprenticeship(2 years left) but they ain't gonna break me. Not any more. My resolve has never been stronger.
    While everyone else has been compliance training, people like you have been resistance training, and your last sentence shows it. It will be worth it in the long run.

-----------------------------
    VAERS: 7-year-old Washington boy dies of cardiac arrest <2 weeks after 1st Pfizer dose
    Troponin I levels were 26.97 ng/ml (0-0.4 nl range)
    2152560 - All COVID Reports - OpenVAERS
    Description
    Patient (7 year old child) presented to Emergency Department (ED) lethargic and listless. He proceeded to a shock state and had a cardiac arrest. He was not able to be resuscitated and died in the ED.
    Symptoms
    Atrioventricular block, Cardiac arrest, Electrocardiogram T wave inversion, Pyrexia, Vomiting, Blood glucose normal, Death, International normalised ratio increased, QRS axis abnormal, Blood lactic acid, Electrocardiogram QT prolonged, Lethargy, Resuscitation, Brain natriuretic peptide increased, Electrocardiogram ST segment depression, Listless, Shock, Carbon dioxide decreased, Electrocardiogram T wave abnormal, Prothrombin time prolonged, Troponin I increased

VAX DATE: 02 February 2022
    ONSET DATE: 15 February 2022
    DAYS TO ONSET: 13
    Type: COVID19
    Vaccine Name: COVID19 (COVID19 (PFIZER-BIONTECH))
    Dose: 1

Penn swimmer Lia Thomas becomes first trans athlete to win national championship - Sports Illustrated

I find it weird that women went out on their huge women’s rights March (or whatever that was) after trump was elected, then the “metoo” bull shit (that may have had some legitimacy) yet none of them protest about a man competing and completely dominating in a D1 women’s sport and winning first place, which is basically asserting male physical dominance over women under the guise of “transgender rights”. CNN didn’t report it that way so “nothing to see here” 🐑

Although I wonder: does that dude still have a penis?

Quote Originally Posted by conradbc View Post
    Please don't post this Epoch Times paywall shit. It's like The Telegram, and I won't approve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    Honestly, if you decided to spend an hour/week/month with your father until the end, how would they stop you?
    Good question. Do they really want video of you being dragged away from the side of your dying father on their newscasts?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Please don't post this Epoch Times paywall shit. It's like The Telegram, and I won't approve it.
    Here it is without the paywall: CDC Removes 24 Percent of Child COVID-19 Deaths, Thousands of Others

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    My unvaccinated 90 year-old mother-in law was in assisted living and got Covid in 2020. At the time, no outside visitors were allowed under any circumstances. Although I have rarely (never) promise anything that I might not be able to deliver, I assured my wife that she would be able to spend time with her in person and not just looking through a window.

My first approach would have been for both of us to approach the entrance wearing surgeon's scrubs. (I did this once in order to visit a friend in intensive care who wasn't allowed visitors.) Then, offer the security guard $100 to buy coffee. With luck my wife and perhaps several more dollars, my wife would have been able to get into her mothers room while I stood at the entrance. Ideally, this procedure can be repeated.

Of course, there is another way to get someone past security. That approach wouldn't have been repeatable and would have cost far more than a few hundred dollars.

Fortunately, my MIL recovered and my wife was able to visit her several times.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    If you prepend 12ft Ladder to the url, you can get around most paywalls:

12ft |

Bypass-paywalls also works very well: GitHub - iamadamdev/bypass-paywalls-chrome: Bypass Paywalls web browser extension for Chrome and Firefox.