starting strength gym
Page 2060 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 10601560196020102050205820592060206120622070211021602560 ... LastLast
Results 20,591 to 20,600 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Railbob1776 View Post
    I've said the same thing several times over the past few years. I can't imagine allowing my child to have a mask forced on their face and having their teachers tell them they are evil because they are white. Thank God I don't have to deal with that kind of madness. Frankly, kind of looking forward to when I naturally exit this toilet dimension.
    I can come up with a lot of much worse things if that will make you feel better.

Do you guys remember the hastily dismissed lawsuits that Trump submitted to courts about election fraud? What stood out for me was the allegations that many of the irregularities with the voting machines could be traced by IP addresses to Germany and Italy. Of course, even if someone caught onto this, it was deemed as a conspiracy theory, similarly to the laptop.

Do you also remember how American and Russian navy fleets started moving into weird offensive and defensive positions at the same time? It seems we have been in the middle of some pretty hardcore combat mode for a long while now, with many more sides to the battle than the propaganda machine would have us believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Do you guys remember the hastily dismissed lawsuits that Trump submitted to courts about election fraud? What stood out for me was the allegations that many of the irregularities with the voting machines could be traced by IP addresses to Germany and Italy.
    Yes I do. Powell had a whistle blower send her a letter discussing involvement of various Italian factions at the time.

I don't know who Marshall is but this appears to be what you were referring to.
    ITALY-GATE – FOREIGN ELECTION INTERFERENCE – SEAL TEAM SIX HAS THIS ONE! – THE MARSHALL REPORT

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    There are certainly many layers of hidden motives, and there might even be a risk he's working with the globalists as a heel (I suspect Trump might have been working as a heel as well). But even if so, allowing your "bad cop" to speak the truth runs its risks.
    I don't know, this idea of globalists having their men everywhere and everything that happens anywhere being some kind of globalist plan is a little far fetched. It is useful in the sense that you can explain everything you want through that lens, but Rip's take seems much closer to the truth to me. Certain groups in power seem to have lost their ability to control populations, narratives and probably even large sections of their own governments, so they are turning to failed state level tyranny. I even think the very idea of everything being part of a plan is some kind of psychological mechanism which people have come up with to deal with this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Here's an interesting excerpt from a recent Gonzalo Lira (Coach Red Pill) rant. Transcript starts at 29:36:
    I’ve got that on my to-do watch, but in the meantime what does it mean when a country has money on deposit with the Fed reserve? Does that mean Russia deposited 300 billion USD with the Fed or bought 300 billion in bonds?

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Well you do really, 90% of the recipients of your training and words of wisdom are here listening and reading what you say. So, not biological,but your "kids" anyway. You have a great responsibility for which one day you will have to give account for.
    Don’t you know? Starting Strength inc. legally adopted Chase Lindley from an orphanage as an experiment to finally get published in a peer-reviewed journal “Barbell training effects on the adolescent orphan: A case study on creating a superhuman lifting machine, the “Orphan Annie” protocol.”

In all seriousness if Rip has to give account for what he’s said to anyone who’s ever listened to him, I’d say I’d be first in line but realistically I’d be pushed out of the way by a crowd of happier and healthier grateful Men and Women from across the world and decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Do you guys remember the hastily dismissed lawsuits that Trump submitted to courts about election fraud? What stood out for me was the allegations that many of the irregularities with the voting machines could be traced by IP addresses to Germany and Italy. Of course, even if someone caught onto this, it was deemed as a conspiracy theory, similarly to the laptop.
    Do you also remember how American and Russian navy fleets started moving into weird offensive and defensive positions at the same time? It seems we have been in the middle of some pretty hardcore combat mode for a long while now, with many more sides to the battle than the propaganda machine would have us believe.
    I saw quite a few breathless reports on forums about “special forces raids which seized servers in Germany” which were obvious red herrings or professional conspiracy nuts.
    Are you insinuating that the naval fleets were maneuvering for position or actually engaging in combat? Because the first option is par for the course for all countries across the world.

After several attempts by CPC MP Dane Lloyd to get a clear answer, Ottawa Police Interim Chief Steve Bell finally admits there were no firearms found at the freedom convoy protest in Ottawa.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/TrueNorth...echVvAeIxCLHsw

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Everything he says is meaningless. Why they let him speak is a mystery. Keeps them in work, I suppose.
    Solution:

1. Cut off microphones for Biden and Harris.

2. Have prepared remarks dubbed in.

3. Make sure both always wear masks in public so that nobody can read their lips.

In sum, the Biden administration is doing exactly that which former President Obama warned in 2016 should never be done: risking war between the world's two largest nuclear powers over Ukraine. Yet if any pathology defines the last five years of U.S. mainstream discourse, it is that any claim that undercuts the interests of U.S. liberal elites — no matter how true — is dismissed as "Russian disinformation.”
    Don't do their work for them.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    I saw quite a few breathless reports on forums about “special forces raids which seized servers in Germany” which were obvious red herrings or professional conspiracy nuts.
    Are you insinuating that the naval fleets were maneuvering for position or actually engaging in combat? Because the first option is par for the course for all countries across the world.
    Conspiracy nuts latched onto the reports and interpreted them in their own ways. O do a this uninteresting. What is true is that the Trump team submitted evidence before the courts. Submitting evidence before courts is somewhat different than running a media campaign like PUTIN DID IT. The story never got traction, it ran into the censorship wall straight away, but at the very least some messages were being sent from someone to someone. I am not insinuating anything, how could I know what the various navies were planning? The only thing I remember is that people on the webz picked up on strange fleet movements, I remember those guys saying they had never seen anything like that. Both of these events seem like signs of something having gone on, especially since the media put a complete blockade around it. We might find out what was going on in 50 years time when this shit is declassified, assuming the Klaus doesn’t get us first.