starting strength gym
Page 2062 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 10621562196220122052206020612062206320642072211221622562 ... LastLast
Results 20,611 to 20,620 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    "There are No Cabals".
    I misremembered. He actually said "there is no cabal". Important difference.

Perhaps a Constitutional Convention of States could add an amendment that recalls all representatives from a state if their state debt exceeds 5% of their GDP. It might end social spending as we know it, or at least we wouldn't have to deal with California for a while.

Here's an old school finance perspective on what in the hell is going on right now. The interviewer is excellent as always.

?Powers of Darkness? at Play with Coming Digital Dollar, It?s Game Over says Doug Casey - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Is it really? Klaus Schwab believes it to be true.
    NGOs funded by George Soros were everywhere around the world promoting Covid theater lockdowns, mass vaccination, Build Back Better branding and Black Lives Matter riots. The tentacles even reached into local city administrative positions and awareness campaigns where I live.
    We have since learned about the Trusted Media Initiative connected to the WEF and CFR.
    There have been military training manuals from ~2016 in Ukraine emerging that list one of Soros' NGOs as the originator of the manual.(I do not know if they are yet confirmed to be authentic)
    Soros NGOs funded several Ukrainian media outlets producing the ridiculous pro-war propaganda; For example, the ghost of kiev and snake island fantasies published by Ukrainian Pravda.

Exactly where and how the pieces fit together is impossible to know. We will never know much of it.
    What we can tell is many of these globalist interests, like the communists, WEF, Rothschilds, Soros and CFR are funding large-scale media censorship and social engineering campaigns. We also know many of these groups or their precursors have been involved in global policy, political intrigue and war-mongering for at least 250 years.

We have also seen very intelligent, well-connected men, like Patrick Byrne make claims that Hillary Clinton was supposed to win the 2016 election and would have won if the Russians had not intervened to block manipulation of vote tabulations in our electronic systems that year.
    The purported Russian intervention in 2016 could be seen as a response to the 2014 color revolution and election rigging in Ukraine.
    The Democrats have been screaming about Russian conspiracies involving Trump since that time.

I do not know if the claims of special ops teams, casualties and missions in Germany connected to the 2020 election are true or not, but we do know there were extremely unusual activities surrounding the 2020 elections.
    Rigged elections are not an uncommon occurrence historically.
    What I meant was that the guys you mention here are running around like chickens since this Ukraine thing started. So there is at least another camp opposed to them, a much more capable one, otherwise the media frenzy would not be this high.

I found this pretty interesting and generally relevant.
    Fear and Social Control

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    And then a guy who swallows all this media frenzy calls our discussions about the veracity of certain media stories “groupthink”.
    Don't be so sensitive. I made the groupthink comment because there have been responses to my comments from individuals seemingly speaking on behalf of the entire thread, not on the veracity of certain media stories.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Perhaps a Constitutional Convention of States could add an amendment that recalls all representatives from a state if their state debt exceeds 5% of their GDP. It might end social spending as we know it, or at least we wouldn't have to deal with California for a while.
    And a Convention of the States might also end the 2nd Amendment and "Hate Speech." Playing with fire here.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Bobman, wal, this is for you.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    We believe we are at the onset of a global famine of historic proportions. In a staggering defiance of logic, many US politicians are still attacking the lifeblood of our own energy production infrastructure, looking to score political points against “the other team,” blaming price-taking producers of global commodities for gouging, threatening producers of energy with windfall profits taxes, resisting calls to remove bureaucratic hurdles to new production, and refusing to open an introductory physics textbook to help guide them through the suite of policy choices that require true leadership to get right. They remain stuck in an endless loop of platitudes, blamestorming, corruption, and ignorance.
    This is the most disturbing piece I've read in a while.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    I found this pretty interesting and generally relevant.
    Fear and Social Control
    Yes, that was quite interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Sure looks like we're being attacked from every possible angle.

When all these separate attacks converge, that will be SHTF time, and it's coming soon.

It will be too late to wake up and prepare once it becomes obvious to the masses.